The World News Media

Revelation Trumpets

"The first one blew his trumpet. And there was hail and fire mingled with blood, and it was hurled to the earth; and a third of the earth was burned up, and a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green vegetation was burned up."

The scriptures make clear what the "hail" is:

"And I will make justice the measuring line And righteousness the leveling tool.  The hail will sweep away the refuge of lies, And the waters will flood out the hiding place.  Your covenant with Death will be dissolved, And your agreement with the Grave will not stand.  When the raging flash flood passes through, You will be crushed by it.  As often as it passes through, It will sweep you away; For it will pass through morning after morning, During the day and during the night.  Only terror will make them understand what was heard."

Today there are many forums, videos, articles that sweep away the refuge of lies built up by "lawless ones" in the organization.

What is "the third" talked about in Revelation? The Bible makes clear:

"O sword, awake against my shepherd, Against the man who is my companion,” declares Jehovah of armies.  “Strike the shepherd, and let the flock be scattered; And I will turn my hand against those who are insignificant.”  “And in all the land,” declares Jehovah, “Two parts in it will be cut off and perish; And the third part will be left remaining in it.  And I will bring the third part through the fire; And I will refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested.  They will call on my name, And I will answer them.  I will say, ‘They are my people,’ And they will say, ‘Jehovah is our God.’”

Jehovah is refining his organization. True worshippers, "the third", will be refined by what Jehovah is allowing to come on his organization. These ones "die" or are "killed" as to the old bad ways that reproach Jehovah. 

"The second angel blew his trumpet. And something like a great mountain burning with fire was hurled into the sea. And a third of the sea became blood;  and a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were wrecked."

The great mountain burning with fire is the current governing body in the organization. ("But Jehovah’s day will come as a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar, but the elements being intensely hot will be dissolved, and earth and the works in it will be exposed.") The "fire" of Jehovah's judgment day is figuratively burning them up and they will be cast outside, "where the weeping the gnashing of their teeth" will be. Their "business" (ships) will be wrecked.

"The third angel blew his trumpet. And a great star burning like a lamp fell from heaven, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of waters.  The name of the star is Wormwood. And a third of the waters turned into wormwood, and many of the people died from the waters, because these had been made bitter."

What is the meaning of the "Wormwood"? Apostasy within the organization. Here is what the scriptures say about apostate teachings within the organization:

"Concerning the prophets: My heart is broken within me. All my bones are shaking. I am like a man who is drunk And like a man overcome by wine, Because of Jehovah and because of his holy words.  For the land is full of adulterers; Because of the curse the land has gone into mourning And the pastures of the wilderness have dried up.  Their course is evil, and they abuse their power. “Both the prophet and the priest are polluted. Even in my own house I have found their wickedness,” declares Jehovah. “So their path will become slippery and dark; They will be pushed and will fall.  For I will bring calamity on them In the year of reckoning,” declares Jehovah.  “And in the prophets of Sa·marʹi·a I have seen what is repulsive. Their prophecies are incited by Baʹal, And they lead my people Israel astray.  And in the prophets of Jerusalem I have seen horrible things. They commit adultery and walk in falsehood; They encourage evildoers, And they do not turn away from their wickedness.  To me they are all like Sodʹom, And her inhabitants are like Go·morʹrah." Therefore this is what Jehovah of armies says against the prophets: “Here I am making them eat wormwood And giving them poisoned water to drink.  For from the prophets of Jerusalem apostasy has spread throughout the land.” This is what Jehovah of armies says: “Do not listen to the words of the prophets who are prophesying to you. They are deluding you. The vision they speak is from their own heart, Not from the mouth of Jehovah.  They are saying again and again to those who disrespect me, ‘Jehovah has said: “You will enjoy peace.”’  And to everyone who follows his own stubborn heart they say, ‘No calamity will come upon you.’  For who has stood in the inner circle of Jehovah To see and hear his word?  Who has paid attention to his word in order to hear it? Look! The windstorm of Jehovah will burst out in fury; Like a whirling tempest it will whirl down on the head of the wicked.  The anger of Jehovah will not turn back Until he has carried out and accomplished the intentions of his heart.  In the final part of the days you will clearly understand this. I did not send the prophets, yet they ran. I did not speak to them, yet they prophesied. But if they had stood in my inner circle, They would have made my people hear my words And would have caused them to turn back from their bad way and their evil deeds."

The organization has apostatized by saying "peace and security" when there is no peace in the organization; by saying "we love our brothers" when they shun their own brothers and sacrifice little ones to abusers; by saying "1914" when Jesus said "no man knows the day or hour"; by saying "The Faithful and Discreet Slave" when Jesus said "call no man Rabbi or Father or Good, for there is only one who is Good"; by saying it's okay to take blood (fractions of blood are still blood); by washing the outside of the cup when the inside is full of nasty things; and by many, many other bad false teachings that dishonor God and divide sheep from their Father.

What is the fourth trumpet? "The fourth angel blew his trumpet. And a third of the sun was struck and a third of the moon and a third of the stars, in order that a third of them might be darkened and the day might not have light for a third of it, and the night likewise."

The lawless "lights" (the "sun" "moon" and "stars" of the organization) are not able to shine light on what is about to happen. But the righteous ones can see. "You will certainly see the distinction between the righteous one and the wicked one" and "the wicked will be cast out into the darkness" but the righteous ones will have light.

The "third" of the righteous ones will be "killed" as to the old Babylonish ways. The Bible says not all will be "killed" by these plagues:

"But the rest of the people who were not killed by these plagues did not repent of the works of their hands; they did not stop worshipping the demons and the idols of gold and silver and copper and stone and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk.  And they did not repent of their murders nor of their spiritistic practices nor of their sexual immorality nor of their thefts."

The next trumpet talks about the locusts. That's when the UN comes to Bethel and all the other religions. Satan is the angel of the abyss. Jesus holds the keys, but he permits Satan to have the key of the abyss for this event, because the UN will be Jehovah's sword of execution, just like the Babylonians and the Romans were in the past for disciplining the unfaithful Israelites who killed God's prophets, including God's own Son. "And the ten horns that you saw and the wild beast, these will hate the prostitute and will make her devastated and naked, and they will eat up her flesh and completely burn her with fire.  For God put it into their hearts to carry out his thought, yes, to carry out their one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast, until the words of God will have been accomplished." "Start at my sanctuary, with the elders in front of the house." 

Jehovah is cleaning house. All His ways are justice. Praise Jah!

• Views 328
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, AnnaNana said:

The organization has apostatized by saying "peace and security" when there is no peace in the organization; by saying "we love our brothers" when they shun their own brothers and sacrifice little ones to abusers; by saying "1914" when Jesus said "no man knows the day or hour"; by saying "The Faithful and Discreet Slave" when Jesus said "call no man Rabbi or Father or Good, for there is only one who is Good"

Once again, poster, PROVE your post about 1914? Prove the Watchtower by direction of the Bible Students, Russell meant the "end of the world" in 1914. Scripture is specific about the day or hour which not even Jesus knew. That has "nothing" to do with the gentile times. If people read the Bible Student era publication correctly, and not like a confused former member of Bethel. Russell, since 1904, was signaling "time of trouble" would begin in 1914. Yet, the day or the hour has NOT been shown, unless this poster can prove it.

Now, modern day Bible Students are spinning their yarn to align themselves with the Jewish Nation by suggesting 1914 was a turning point in human history.

Now this poster sounds just like @Witness with the false claims of child abuse. If you apostates read the Watchtower articles along with "past" letters to the Elders that apostates have published without the consent of the Watchtower like thieves, this poster will understand how false those claims about child abuse you apostates are.

Now, what part of this poster's world is perfect, as well as the poster? If this poster truly believes in such self-pity, I'll recommend some meds.

1 hour ago, AnnaNana said:

The scriptures make clear what the "hail" is:

Scripture makes clear what hail is while the poster needs to educate oneself about what the poster misrepresents. Fast-forward to the NT, and learn why Jesus sacrifice was so important to mankind.

If the poster fails to understand, simply put, judgement. Even simpler, judgement is made against the established Anti-Christian power which apostates are part of.

For the reader. This is an example of what the Watchtower has thought about "Child Abuse" before the occurrence in 2014 that plagued ALL religious institutions and government run institutions. These world government's decided to use religious sect as scapegoats for their failures to make correct laws that not even today can guarantee the safety of children under their old or new laws enacted, not to mention, there are still provisions within those government laws that shield lawbreakers.

TO ALL BODIES OF ELDERS IN CANADA CONFIDENTIAL
Dear Brothers:
Awake! has drawn to our attention the problem of sexual molestation of children (see January 22, 1985, pp. 3-10). It
was appropriately described as a "growing horror." This is further evidence of the depravity of many in the world around us.-Rom. 1:20.
These situations are rare, and we are glad that most of you will never encounter the problem. However, recognizing that such may come to your notice in your role as spiritual shepherds, we want to advise you of a legal responsibility that is now placed on ministers who learn of such abuse.

Provincial law in all provinces of Canada requires that child abuse be reported to child welfare officials so that immediate steps can be taken to protect the children. Jehovah's Witnesses certainly support the objective of protecting children.
The difficulty is to balance between your obligation to report such matters and your congregational duty to maintain confidentiality. We have asked our Legal Desk for some comment, and the following legal opinion is passed on to you. 

This message was given in LB:LSB July 29, 1988. 

26 years before governments of this world started acting upon the issue just to silence their critics. Is it any institution's fault that man has become morally corrupt and evil in the last days (2 Timothy 3:2)? How about parents that abuse their own children? Can we blame the government for that abuse?

It is truly sad and pathetic how some people think.

The organization publishes a lot of material about how to deal with abusers, but their actions don't match what they publish.

I know this from personal experience. I've seen three bodies of elders, two circuit overseers, and scores of Bethel elders totally ignore evidence of abuse, reject the pleas for help of a victim, and then finally disfellowship her. They did not reply to her many repeated letters until after she was disfellowshipped for "reviling and causing divisions" (that was their false charge because she tried to tell others at the Kingdom Hall so they could protect their children.) They put a trespassing order on her so she couldn't go to the Kingdom Hall. Then after she was disfellowshipped but still writing to the governing body for mercy, Mark Sanderson sent back one of her letters with the big red stamp REJECTED on it. (His secretary is the son of one of the elders in the congregation the sister was disfellowshipped from.)

The governing body are hypocrites, just like the Pharisees.

I also know about a time on Zoom that three baptized witnesses refused to say Amen to the public prayers of the elders, since those witnesses knew the elders were knowingly hiding an abuser. The three witnesses turned off their audio and video during the hypocritical prayers. The CO had also been informed of the abusive situation, and he refused to help, but instead attempted to humiliate the victim on a so-called "shepherding call". After the CO visited, then the elders banned those three baptized witnesses from the Zoom meetings.

I also know about an elder who was deleted and moved from congregation to congregation to try to get a position again. He and his wife recommended a spiritistic medical practitioner (who did things clearly described in the publications as demonic) to the friends in the congregation. Several sisters went to the practitioner, and one was attacked by demons. No one on the elder body cared, they said it was a conscience matter. So did the branch when they sent a letter about the matter in response to a letter sent to them. The brother was reinstated as elder and shortly after became COBE.

I also know about an elder who was on HLC and gave many talks at conventions for years while also working as a prolific writer at several wargamer magazines as an expert in military tactics, although he grew up "in the truth" and never served a day in the military in his life. On his online forum he was part of some of the most sadistic, violent groups. When a young woman in the Kingdom Hall was baptized and expressed that she was anointed, this elder was COBE at the time told her she actually needed a "father" and he and a visiting CO met with her. The elder said he could legally "adopt" her, and since she was new in the truth she thought the elder and the CO represented God and she agreed. The elder and his wife took in this young woman and told her to take psychiatric meds. When she refused, the elder had her strip off her pants and beat her with a wooden paddle. The elder and his pioneer wife told her not to tell because no one would understand. She had no where to go, so she stayed and did not partake for years. 

When the sister told on that elder, no one on the elder body cared. The congregation members who claimed to be "friends" for twenty years didn't care. The branch didn't care, even though the elder admitted what he did. The elder body said, "it's just corporal punishment". The sister married a pioneer brother who later on had an alcohol problem, kept getting fired for getting drunk at work. He was an elder too, but the elders didn't care about his alcohol issue. Eventually he stepped down (even though they said he didn't have to), but when the sister told on the COBE for the earlier abuse, her husband got mad and was arrested for domestic assault twice. The elders didn't care. They comforted him and removed the sister's "privileges". Then her husband committed adultery twice and was caught when the girlfriend sent screenshots of their conversations. The elders didn't care. He was not disfellowshipped. 

Later that elder tried to get custody of the sister's children (while the husband was out of the home for a year per government order). The COBE and his wife (and the abusive husband) fraudulently false reported to DHHS three times. Thankfully the workers saw through the lies and eventually visited the elder and his wife and told them to back off.

Letters and letters and letters have been sent to "elders" at Bethel, anyone whose name is mentioned in all those in the videos and departments, begging for help with what is going on in the congregation. They claim "we love you very much." No response, just like all those guys who walked by the beat up man on the side of the road in the "Good Samaritan" illustration. Hypocrites, not "brothers".

There are many, many other horrible things that have happened in congregations I have been in, too many to list here. The congregation is NOT a place of peace and security. The elders are NOT shepherds. Maybe some are, but here they either abuse others or turn the other way while the others do the abusing.

The organization publishes a lot about hating spiritism, hating alcohol and drug abuse, hating abuse, hating adultery, but when it comes down to it, they hypocritically hide such abusers and punish the victims. If you don't bow down to the elders, they will punish you. If you do whatever they want, then you will have "privileges". 

As far as 1914 goes, there are many other posts on here that prove from the Bible is not when the Kingdom began. But here is another interesting tidbit: the recent Daniel drama has been edited. There used to be a line "Belshazzar's death...it's been fulfilled!" But since Belshazzar died in 539 (not 537) that would place the destruction of Jerusalem NOT at 607, and that would ruin the "1914" calculation. So the governing body edited the Daniel drama and took out the line about Belshazzar's death. You can check it out if you've updated your jw app recently, it will have the new version. If you haven't updated the Daniel drama yet, it will have the unedited part with that line still in there.

They know, but if they tell the truth about 1914, it undermines their authority. Jesus didn't start ruling in 1914, and their governing-body-kingdom does not have Jesus' authorization. Jesus said "you are all brothers" and not to be lording it over others as "Benefactors." All 144,000 have knowledge of the scriptures by means of holy spirit. There is no "one channel". They are antichrists, the lawless ones, that current governing body. Those men do not represent Jehovah. Their rule is coming to a close, just like Belshazzar's did.

Jehovah gives us strength to endure whatever He permits. When He comforts us, we can comfort others who endure similar things. He never leaves us. Jehovah's mercy and undeserved kindness and love surpasses comprehension.

Jehovah's name Will Be Sanctified. Jehovah's Witnesses will be cleansed. Jehovah is faithful. Jehovah will be praised.

My question is, why haven't you [or those like you] taken action based on the same material concerning the matter, within or out of the faith? Time and time again for years, the same actors will attest to the same thing, but never any of them try to bring forth a solution that benefits both parities. Those that do are often given death threats by other former members of the faith. the irony is, even among former members, a few of them drew in Opportunists who, aren't so kind to children either, but at the same time pretend they were not there. I said many times, there are people like myself, who are not against CSA, but had been fighting against it for years, and when we see others attempting to emulate us but do so in a warpath like mentality, it makes us look bad and it is problematic for victims, so much so, some among you even attack and send death threats to sex abuse victims, which is very contradictory.

As for as Revelations and calculations go, a lot of this stuff was talked about in the past, and many of it was spoken with respect to the Greek text itself, even contextually. As is with various events concerning Babylon, of which some of us are aware of and had seen. Also if you are alluding to that whole UN thing, judging by the facts, the faith group was never ever part of the United Nations, there was no DPI status in connection to a charter registration or signature.

Perhaps next time when you post, provide something grounded.

You have to realize the world is not perfect and so is man. Imperfection came forth by means of the Original sin via Adam and Eve, therefore such imperfections run wildly around the world, it isn't isolated to a single person, group, whatever.

"Have you been thinking all along that we have been making our defense to you? It is before God that we are speaking in union with Christ. But, beloved ones, all that we do is to build you up."

Jesus was thoroughly grieved at the insensibility of the hearts of many who claimed to worship God. It is the same in our day.

The Scriptures will all come true. Jehovah is the Protector of the Lowly Ones, and Jesus is a loving and loyal shepherd. None of the abuses in the organization have been hidden from their eyes. Jehovah has left His name on the organization, and He will clear the reproach from His name when He stands up and executes judgment. All those who are sighing and groaning over what is going on in the organization will be comforted.

Jehovah says, "You will have to know that I Am Jehovah."

Jehovah is to be praised, He has glorified His Name, and He Will Glorify it Again. 

Praise Jehovah!

If you cannot see at present, there is nothing I can say to help you with that. The ransom sacrifice is big, Jesus will heal the blind if they want to be healed. That's why he came, that the blind might see. In the meantime, faithful ones will have difficulties, but that doesn't negate God's love for us.

"But he said to me: “My undeserved kindness is sufficient for you, for my power is being made perfect in weakness.” Most gladly, then, I will boast about my weaknesses, in order that the power of the Christ may remain over me like a tent.  So I take pleasure in weaknesses, in insults, in times of need, in persecutions and difficulties, for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am powerful."

"I am now rejoicing in my sufferings for your sake, and I am undergoing the tribulations of the Christ that are yet lacking in my flesh in behalf of his body, which is the congregation.  I became a minister of this congregation in accord with the stewardship from God that was given to me in your behalf to preach the word of God fully,  the sacred secret that was hidden from the past systems of things and from the past generations. But now it has been revealed to his holy ones,  to whom God has been pleased to make known among the nations the glorious riches of this sacred secret, which is Christ in union with you, the hope of his glory.  He is the one we are proclaiming, admonishing everyone and teaching everyone in all wisdom, so that we may present every person complete in union with Christ.  To this end I am indeed working hard, exerting myself with his strength that is operating powerfully within me."

Jehovah gives us strength for all things through Christ Jesus our Lord. 

There is great tribulation about to come upon the organization and all those associated with it, especially those at Bethel. They are not expecting it, the scriptures make that clear, that it will come upon them like a thief when they are saying "peace and security". In that hour, you will know that Jehovah sent me and I did not speak of my own accord.

Faithful ones, do not be afraid of what you are about to face. Jehovah knows those who belong to him. The organization will undergo a refining, but that period of time will end and Jehovah's Witnesses as an organization will still be standing by God's strength and for God's glory rather than for the glory of man. You will be able to comfort the friends in that hour because Jehovah has made known to you ahead of time that it was going to happen.

Peace to all of those who love peace. Jehovah God is Our Father, and He does not forget any of His Children, especially not the littlest ones. He is the God of Saving Acts. Jehovah will be exalted. Jehovah is worthy of praise. Praise Jehovah!