The World News Media

Shooting at Jehovah's Witness hall in Hamburg, Germany; several killed and wounded

The Librarian

3 hours ago, Anna said:

Never before has the attempt been made to make clear the interaction between heaven and earth and to make visible the influences of the spirit persons [God, Jesus Christ, Satan] on humanity, society and individuals.”

No one’s even tried?

• Views 2.8k
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have just read a "report" and have no idea of its accuracy. Anyway, apparently that night of the midweek service meeting it was announced that Mr. Philipp Fusz (35) no longer one of JWs. During the

“Never before has the attempt been made to make clear the interaction between heaven and earth and to make visible the influences of the spirit persons [God, Jesus Christ, Satan] on humanity, society

"...Vehren said police were alerted to the shooting about 9:15 p.m. and were on the scene quickly. He said that after officers arrived and found people with apparent gunshot wounds on the ground floor

5 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

This is an example of anyone, be it teacher, elder, pastor, even those in law, such as a police officer, can't see if the person is a threat or not because often times, people can easily put up a show, whether they manipulate someone or not in order to do something bad.

Most of the time, it's true. However, to a well-trained mind, it's not easy to manipulate a person, especially those with social behavioral assets behind them. Unfortunately, there's not that many in the Org. Yet, once again, we see the blame game come to the forefront. Blame our own bad behavior and failures on an institution or employer.

41 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Never before has the attempt been made to make clear the interaction between heaven and earth and to make visible the influences of the spirit persons [God, Jesus Christ, Satan] on humanity, society and individuals.”

No one’s even tried?

I know, this is an indication of his delusional importance. He probably felt underappreciated, and then the nail in the coffin was when he got warned about it by the elders. 

8 minutes ago, Anna said:

I know, this is an indication of his delusional importance. He probably felt underappreciated, and then the nail in the coffin was when he got warned about it by the elders. 

How soon you think the alphabet boys will rain down on Amazon to remove those books, and force the provider to shut down the man's website? Usually for stuff like this, they would take things down in 24 hours, and shut down any forum or website in support of someone who did something this vile.

9 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

How soon you think the alphabet boys will rain down on Amazon to remove those books, and force the provider to shut down the man's website? Usually for stuff like this, they would take things down in 24 hours, and shut down any forum or website in support of someone who did something this vile.

Many witnesses have gone to author books. Those witnesses favor acknowledging the inspired word of God as the truth. They don't malign nor do they disparage. But, here we go, the blame game rearing its, ugly head in order to blame Elders. The elders made that person, have shady business deals, the elders, made that person write a book about self-pity for an audience of one.

1 hour ago, Moise Racette said:

The elders made that person, have shady business deals, the elders, made that person write a book about self-pity for an audience of one.

That's such a great line: "a book about self-pity for an audience of one."

I might have missed something, but when I read on his site about three companies he claims to have exposed for fraud, they didn't seem to have anything to do with any local German companies that Witnesses or elders were involved with. It seems he was promoting the idea that he had been exposing fraud in major multinational companies, or at least fraud at very high levels within those companies.

This situation has now got the people who owned guns involved, so there is heavy debate on gun laws.

Another factor to this, is people are focused on the Anonymous tip letter given to police in January-February. It is unknown of who gave sent this letter, be it a family member, a friend, neighbor, or someone of the JW community.

However, the authorities had received an anonymous tip-off with allegations of disturbing behaviour in January.

"The anonymous person expressed the opinion in the letter that Philipp F. could be suffering from a mental illness, without, as the person wrote, this being medically diagnosed since Philipp F. would not seek medical treatment," Ralf Meyer, the head of the Hamburg police, told the briefing.

Police did their check on this person, but did not even bother to keep an eye on him afterwards. Perhaps if they had a watchful eye on this person, the damage of this situation could have either been minimized and or prevented entirely. At least, that is what I am seeing from that notion.

So the person who left the faith community, may have had a mental issue, as is having had a strong hatred for said faith community as well as his employer, which is parallel to the murder-suicide in late December 2022.

That being said, the biggest thing is that the chancellor, Olaf Scholz, made a comment to this situation.

4 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

So the person who left the faith community, may have had a mental issue, as is having had a strong hatred for said faith community as well as his employer, which is parallel to the murder-suicide in late December 2022.

I guess the librarian is allowing comments again from us others. As a Christian extremist, I don't think he viewed the Watchtower as his type of Christianity. I guess he thought the Org was mild or weak. This person was more of a crusader than what not. On his self-published book, he mentions how he thought Hitler was the reincarnation of Jesus Christ. But a lot of Arians think that. That went away long ago.

I see that Amazon and Barns & Nobles took down his book or at least, when I checked. Maybe it's back, who cares.

This shooting is tragic, esp a pregnant  woman and her unborn baby.  No matter your religion/belief there  should not a life be taken. 

I've discussed this event with my mom who you all know is a jw of 65 years, and she is heart broken, as am I along with her. I tried to reason with her with the news that christians are killed day after day but they have a hope/faith. 

I wish jw's have the hope and assurance in Jesus, and pray, those victims enjoy their day when they awaken in a perfect heaven.

@Matthew9969 The sad part of it is, there is an argument elsewhere stating that the unborn child, from what I have been reading, a girl, should not be counted as a life. It just shows the level of madness whenever the beast molds the minds of people in the End Times.

@Moise Racette Yep, it was only a matter of time. As you can see, even Amazon, not being affiliated with anything pertaining to JWs, Germany, or the investigation, took it upon themselves to expel any material made public by this person. They might go after the website also. But of course, there will be people out there who will archive the information, often times, for nefarious deeds.

From the information I also gathered, it seems the guy left on his own accord, some EXJWs are saying he was excommunicated such as Witness' source, Marcus Vaughn/The Ex-Bethlite, however, through Sunrise Ezekiel, someone I mentioned here from time to time, said he seen what some JWs in Germany have been saying, some of which, having connections with members of that JW church in Hamburg who gave input, so the man in question did indeed had some issues of his own, in addition to that, there was mention of one JW who manage to escape, but was not aware of the person dodging 10 direct shots from an alleged marksman. Moreover, there is a possibility more JWs, the ones who are injured may expire, as he points out.