• 1 year later...

• Views 3k
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I made this tie look better by adding the JW.ORG logo on it. 

Just watched it. I thought Rocketman had done the dirty.....Whew! Actually, I don't really like theocratic trinkets, except these ones. They save you having to find real money to get a supermarke

Sort of like a "temporary tattoo", eh?

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, David Normand said:

Is JW.ORG becoming an idol?

Of course.

Once ANY organization becomes sufficiently  large, with real estate, a huge treasury of money that never stops rolling in ... to spend as they see fit, they start to worship themselves.

This is NOT new.

It's not even unique.

It is the normal evolution of human practices.

The next step is they begin to "eat their own" for not worshiping at the Altar of "Caleb and Sophia", in whatever form it takes specific to that organization.

This is NOT new.

It's not even unique.

The Catholics have been doing that for millenia.

It's worked so far.

THE  NEW  LOGO  935  .jpg

tumblr_nr32h6P1ib1s865f6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nwfsq2Qc361s865f6o1_1280.jpg

post-453-0-14379300-1411696704.jpg

Cartoons that Pray together, stay together.jpg

W

12 minutes ago, David Normand said:

James, It cannot be a good thing. Sooner or later it will be abused and as an organization we will suffer. It will be used as a mean to shame and harass the friends. 

My only concern is that it violates Exodus 20:4-5, and is BRAZENLY offensive to Jehovah God, apparently with no concern whatsoever.

NONE.

Well, that, and the pain and suffering that we do to OURSELVES by destroying whole families to perhaps legitimately discipline ONE person.

.... there is THAT.

chicken soup  600.jpg

My thoughts little similar to your comments,. Brother @James Thomas Rook Jr.  Our JW.ORG  gets directed from humans,  all humans making mistakes,  'daily'  -   But the background and sense is  UNIQUE,  its our God and Creator  JEHOVAH !  Importend is first of all the  BIBLE,  Jehovah's word !  With some things, we must be careful,  always deep thinking.  Everyone of us must do that for itself....  ( thats my opinion )

Thank you and greetings from Germany,  Agape❤️

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.