The World News Media

Morris is stepping down from the GB or was he fired?

Matthew9969

I've seen this rumor all over xjw sites, they are making a huge deal about it, but if it is true that Morris is not a gb anymore, then my guess is that he is retiring. I don't buy into all the fluff that he was disfellowshipped or asked to step down due to a drinking problem, etc. Again my thought is he just wants to retire, and that's all.  If he is leaving due to health issue's, I hope his health is ok but if not I pray he gets the care he needs. But either way he will be replaced, angry opposers were hoping this would be the starting of the end of the gb, but that wont happen.

• Views 5.3k
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've seen this rumor all over xjw sites, they are making a huge deal about it, but if it is true that Morris is not a gb anymore, then my guess is that he is retiring. I don't buy into all the fluff t

If he's really at Mount Pleasant congregation near Charleston in South Carolina, then I hope he is enjoying the lovely weather there. Jehovah got Lot out of Sodom before it was destroyed. Perhaps our

They deleted all of his morning worship talks. 😣😩   I hate how they try to erase living people. Even when Solomon went bad, Jehovah still kept Proverbs and Song of Solomon in the Bible. (Jeh

Posted Images

If he's really at Mount Pleasant congregation near Charleston in South Carolina, then I hope he is enjoying the lovely weather there. Jehovah got Lot out of Sodom before it was destroyed. Perhaps our brother is having a similar experience to what Ray Franz went through. Regardless of what the reason is, I love him and I hope and pray he is well and taking refuge in Jehovah's loving arms.

They deleted all of his morning worship talks. 😣😩

I hate how they try to erase living people. Even when Solomon went bad, Jehovah still kept Proverbs and Song of Solomon in the Bible. (Jehovah isn't like them. They don't really know Jehovah.) The current governing body is teaching all kinds of things that are wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if they deleted Tony for standing up for what is right on some issue.

I don't know why our brother Anthony Morris was removed and why they're trying to "erase" him, but I hope and pray that he's okay.💖 Jehovah can turn the curses into blessings for the righteous ones. May Jehovah be praised.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2023 at 11:01 PM, AudreyAnnaNana said:

They deleted all of his morning worship talks. 😣😩

At a glance, it seems his sermons are still present. Are you sure they're deleted? For as far as I know, people apparently do not like to waste data, if anything, they archive it. The website also reflects whatever app they use.

image.png

Hi, @Space Merchant! Some of his sermons are still on the website, like those ones you got a screenshot of, which are from Gilead graduations, conventions, Annual Meeting, or a monthly broadcast program, but the twelve morning worship talks below were deleted: 

Jehovah Cares For Us as Individuals

We Love Jehovah

Jehovah Loves a Cheerful Giver

Jehovah Will "Carry It Out"

Jehovah "Well Knows How We Are Formed"

Comprehending the Heavenly Calling

The Heart is Treacherous

Jehovah Protects His People

A Proper View of Discipline Keeps Us Close to Jehovah

Keep Perceiving Jehovah's Will

Keep Your Eyes Loyal to Jehovah

Jehovah Blesses Obedience

(💝I am especially thankful for the talk entitled "Jehovah Protects His People" - it's one of my favorites - listening to it repeatedly helped me endure a very tough situation.)

Here is the transcript link for "Jehovah Protects His People"

Jehovah Cares For Us as Individuals.mp4We Love Jehovah.mp4Jehovah Loves a Cheerful Giver.mp4Jehovah Will "Carry It Out".mp4Jehovah "Well Knows How We Are Formed".mp4Comprehending the Heavenly Calling.mp4The Heart is Treacherous.mp4Jehovah Protects His People.mp4A Proper View of Discipline Keeps Us Close to Jehovah.mp4Keep Perceiving Jehovah's Will.mp4Keep Your Eyes Loyal to Jehovah.mp4Jehovah Blesses Obedience.mp4

@AudreyAnnaNana That was only small portion of the screenshot, apparently there is a lot more that is still there, other sermons, and even articles (more than 1-3 pages of articles, and 2-3 pages of videos concerning this person), etc. Several of your videos you noted there I was able to see via search, on top of that Jehovah's Witnesses as a monthly worship via broadcasts, those are still present in regards to this person; as for streamed live events, that is usually temporary across the board for anyone who does this, excluding other platforms such as YouTube. Other then that, on a database, regarding this, one cannot simply delete things, majority of the time it is archived, even if that were the case, the other sermons are present.

As for @Kosonen, I am aware of his threads and his posts, he is among the few that knows some various situations that would affect people, even other JWs, same case with @Anna and @JW Insider, but @Arauna, and someone who use to comment here, Outta Here, took it a step further - this is of course outside of any Biblical discussions that took place on this forum.

In fact, @Kosonen and I, although speculation, noted the events that would most likely transpire/lead up to the events in Washington DC on January 6, 2021, even regarding things of what the Wild Beast is currently doing, moreover, he seeks more chosen ones to connect with, who are neutral like him, but he has not really been on for some time, and was highly discouraged by @Witness a few times over.

• 3 weeks later...

Letter2022 and Letter2022 I wrote unexpectedly.

I had gone to the Kingdom Hall with my mother-in-law and after the third Saturday, I wrote the letter in Dutch and mailed it. That was Saturday, September 17, 2022. In January 2023, I translated the letter into English using Google Translate and sent the letter worldwide.

By Sunday, February 19, I had reached 1172 elders worldwide with the letter. A few days later on Wednesday, February 22, Antony Morris III was removed from the Governing Body.
I called the action from September 17, 2022 through February 19, 2023 "PROJECT JEHOVAH."

The Netherlands, Belgium, Surinam, Caribbean Islands (all Dutch language) 224 elders

Australia 115 elders

England 66 elders

Guyana 19 elders

Ireland 35 elders

Northern Ireland 13 elders

New Zealand 19 elders

Scotland 24 elders

Congregation English Rest of the World 21 elders

Letter sent by regular Mail to 81 Kingdom Halls (159 congregations of Jehovah Witnesses) 636 elders

https://jehovah.nu/letter2022.pdf

https://jehovah.nu/rijkjanssen.html

letter2022.pdf

• 8 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.