The Librarian

• Views 6.8k
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This Youtuber has Phd in Theological Studies and offers his personal opinions throughout. I thought it interesting to see how others view us....

It’s been my observation that Audrey has been completely forthright with everybody, every time, however those with extreme agenda driven reading comprehension problems, who don’t actually completely r

Man, if that's persecution then I've got it easy, lol!😂   (I've been through some forms of persecution...I wouldn't call this persecution - it's playtime, kind of like that Whac-A-Mole game

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Mormons are also people who believe they are telling the truth

I did studies on the the Book of Abraham - and if ever there was a fraud - this is it.

I advise Mormons to look into this.

6 hours ago, Arauna said:

If I use a quote (which happens to be a quote within a quote), it is merely to reply to a thought I had and not to attack an individual.  I am famous for taking a quote where I find it, even if it is within another quote. 

Yeah, the way it got posted made it look like it was me saying it, even though it wasn't.🙂 It's okay...no big deal, but thank you for clarifying it🌷

IMG_8058.jpeg

IMG_8059.jpeg

6 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Well, yes, Russell believed that the truth is always the truth, even if Satan said it. Mormons are also people who believe they are telling the truth regardless of not believing the same doctrines as WTJWorg.

This second highlighted sentence, which is bold, is interesting - "It can be easier to obey the commandments when we understand the reasons behind them."  In fact, it is the opposite of GB's claim that they should be trusted and how members have to follow their instructions even if JW members do not understand them.

WTJWorg religion is manipulative.

Jesus said there would be weeds among the wheat. It will be a beautiful day when the weeds are removed, and Jehovah's name is cleared of reproach.🙂💖

4 minutes ago, MankeptforRacialsecretratters said:

In some cases, he already has. What's the point with your funny made up chart?

Oh, @Arauna had put a quote within a quote didn't make it clear that it was you who was quoting somebody, so it looked like I had said something that someone else said, and it seemed right that you get credit for it, so I took a screenshot and circled your name for you. 

16 hours ago, Matthew9969 said:

the new covenant?

Romans 5 :18 - 

18 So, then, as through one trespass the result to men of all sorts was condemnation,+ so too through one act of justification the result to men of all sorts+ is their being declared righteous for life.

The Kingdom covenant is part of the new covenant. however, the mediator of the new covenant died for all humans on earth.  The ransom sacrifice under the Mosaic law was replaced by Jesus' sacrifice.

Abraham was not circumcised ...... the scripture was fulfilled that says: “Abraham put faith in Jehovah,* and it was counted to him as righteousness,”+ and he came to be called Jehovah’s* friend.

The great crowd benefit from the covenant made with Abraham - that all nations will be blessed by the "seed"  - Jesus was the primary seed and mediator of the new covenant. 

16 hours ago, Matthew9969 said:

I understand that the 144k and the gb are the only ones under the new covenant?

Everyone is under the New Covenant, regardless of faith and or background. Gives people to actually adhere to what Jesus said in his final prayer (John 17:1-26), and what he said upon the day of his execution (John 3:16).

On the night before his death, The Lord, Jesus Christ, announced the New Covenant, to be validated by means of his sacrifice (Luke 22:20) - as @Arauna also mentioned, this is the same Covenant spoken of, foretold by God by means of Prophet Jeremiah in Jeremiah 31:31-34. 50 days upon his resurrection, and after his ascended, returning to God his Father, the Holy Spirit was poured out on 33 A.D. to his disciples that gathered in Jerusalem. From that day and onward, into present day, we are under this Covenant, so some of the old Laws noted in the Bible, given to those under Natural Israel, is no longer required, that is, unless, you fancy giving animal sacrifice today. It should also be noted, it enables Spiritual Israel too, for both Jews and Gentiles can be Christians.

As for the 144k, that is associated with the Firstfruits (chosen ones). God chooses such people, a multitude of them were chosen on Pentecost 33 A.D. They is a few of them today.

On 5/23/2023 at 2:44 PM, AudreyAnnaNana said:
On 5/22/2023 at 12:54 PM, Space Merchant said:

@AudreyAnnaNana Speaking of Elephants, have you ever questioned why Jehovah's Witnesses, Bible Students and or other Minorites in this paradigm of faith and religion that exist today, let alone why is it that Babylon is targeting all minorities, mainly if being it's focus since the day the Great Awakening took place?

On 5/23/2023 at 2:05 PM, Space Merchant said:

@AudreyAnnaNana But then you have the question addressed. Surely if it was coined about problems in some faiths, the question should be noted. There was reason why I equated it to elephants, lambs works too, granted the follow up to it.

Hi, @Space Merchant I apologize, I am not trying to evade your question, I just don't think I understand exactly what you are asking. I am sorry my comprehension isn't perfect. 🙂 Please, would you mind restating what you are asking and I will try to understand better so that I can respond? I am interested in the topic and what you have to say. I just don't think I am understanding the question you are asking well enough to give an answer. Are you asking "why will the nations target all religions" or "why would the nations target some specific sects in a more intense way" or something like that or something different? I do apologize for not understanding the question you asked. Can you help me understand better what you mean?

I am asking why do you think some Christian groups exist, granted there are JWs present, why do you think the Jehovah's Witnesses exist as a faith today?

1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

The New Covenant is core teaching

Regardless of whether we would agree on whether something is a core teaching or not, the more important thing is whether a core teaching is correctly explained or is it just a nonsensical interpretation. 

WRJWorg GB has proven many times that it has no basis to call itself a chosen or appointed spokesman of God who distributes spiritual food in the name of God at the right, proper time, while at the same time saying that it is normal to be imperfect and to distribute imperfect (incorrect) spiritual food to people who believe them unconditionally.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.