The World News Media

Christian Denominations Chart - Starting w/ the Commentary on JW's

The Librarian

"The "great crowd" of "other sheep" that is forming today is not in that new covenant. However, by their associating with the "little flock" of those yet in that covenant they come under benefits that flow from that new covenant." Watchtower 1979 Apr 1 p.31

"They recognize that they are not spiritual Israelites in the new covenant mediated by Jesus Christ, nor part of the "chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation."-1 Pet. 2:9. Yet they do benefit from the operation of the new covenant. They benefit from this just as, in ancient Israel, the "alien resident" benefited from residing in among the Israelites who were in the Law covenant.-Ex. 20:10; Lev. 19:10, 33, 34; Rev. 7:9-15. To keep in relationship with "our Savior, God," the "great crowd" needs to remain united with the remnant of spiritual Israelites." Watchtower 1979 Nov 15 p.27 Benefiting from "One Mediator Between God and Men

• Views 6.7k
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This Youtuber has Phd in Theological Studies and offers his personal opinions throughout. I thought it interesting to see how others view us....

It’s been my observation that Audrey has been completely forthright with everybody, every time, however those with extreme agenda driven reading comprehension problems, who don’t actually completely r

Man, if that's persecution then I've got it easy, lol!😂   (I've been through some forms of persecution...I wouldn't call this persecution - it's playtime, kind of like that Whac-A-Mole game

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

correctly explained or is it just a nonsensical interpretation. 

So you are trying to say that the teachings I mentioned in my comment are only "interpretations|".... when I made sure to only mention those which cad been verified by evidence?

43 minutes ago, Matthew9969 said:

The "great crowd" of "other sheep" that is forming today is not in that new covenant.

The anointed and great crowd benefit from the death of Christ which is part of the New Covenant.  Jesus replaced the animals that were slaughtered for forgiveness of sins. 

The covenant of the kingdom and to be born in the death of Christ are those who are part of the seed and secondary seed. BUT as I said before ..... all nations will be blessed by the guarantee of the ransom sacrifice,

2 hours ago, MankeptforRacialsecretratters said:

By whose standards are you referring to?

In order to be able to discern whether what GB is saying and doing is meaningful, it is not necessary to strive for special benchmarks or standards in theological or biblical terms.
Propaganda programs on JWTV and statements of GB members before various secular bodies, along with written texts distributed to the clergy class aka elders and the lay members class aka rank and files members, show that they do not deserve to be trusted.

For example WTJWorg publications and other digital content repeat the litany that they are the only ones to whom God reveals His truth and that they are the only "channel". On the other hand, G. Jackson claims before judge of ARC that they are not the only ones who are God's spokesperson. The double personality of G. Jackson or is it really the true spiritual and mental state of the collective GB as the main ecclesiastical body? 

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www.childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/sites/default/files/file-list/Case%20Study%2029%20-%20Transcript%20-%20Jehovahs%20Witnesses%20-%20Day%20155%20-%2014082015.pdf

35 Q. And do you see yourselves as Jehovah God's

36 spokespeople on earth?

37 A. That I think would seem to be quite presumptuous to

38 say that we are the only spokesperson that God is using.

Notice, the lawyer did not ask him if they were the only ones on earth who spoke for God. But the GB anointed himself found it necessary to say just that, they are not the only ones.

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

So you are trying to say that the teachings I mentioned in my comment are only "interpretations|".... when I made sure to only mention those which cad been verified by evidence?

Everything that is written without clear application and/or guidance from the person who wrote it is open to interpretation.

6 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Regardless of whether we would agree on whether something is a core teaching or not, the more important thing is whether a core teaching is correctly explained or is it just a nonsensical interpretation. 

It isn't about agreeing or disagreeing, what was said is legitimately, and 100% revolving around Core Teachings concerning the New Covenant (it's main notion being the promise that God will forgive sin and restore fellowship with those whose hearts are turned toward Him), this is something those in Christendom who understand what the Bible conveys, specifically, in regards to what Jesus taught, what he commanded and what transpired after his death, recognize. This was something before the Church itself began, before the chosen ones of Pentecost 33AD sent out to convert people into the faith, thus being called Christians later on.

I mean, you told me a while back you read your Bible, how did this go passed your eyes and mind?

An example of Core Teaching vs Non Core Teaching concerning, let's go with Miraculous Gifts. This for, granted we have the Bible today, after John died, the gifts itself ceased with him, legitimate Christians understand that this to be the case, then you have those who do not follow Core Teachings, and attribute to the idea, that such gifts can be performed by imperfect non inspired man today, i.e. having the ability to see Heaven and Hell (various visions), to speak on tongues, etc. Using what is said in the Bible to destroy, and not uplift concerning the Messianic Age, New Age Theology that humans are equal to angels, and or to God, the list goes on.

6 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

WRJWorg GB has proven many times that it has no basis to call itself a chosen or appointed spokesman of God who distributes spiritual food in the name of God at the right, proper time, while at the same time saying that it is normal to be imperfect and to distribute imperfect (incorrect) spiritual food to people who believe them unconditionally.

Anyone can be a spokesman of God, this goes back to what I said about Prophets Inspired vs Prophets Non-Inspired, therefore, there are the legitimate types and the false types, in that regard. This is also beyond Jehovah's Witnesses, for, they didn't command the Commission, nor did it originate with them; they saw what was written, and took steps into doing what was said in the Bible, New Testament specifically. True Christians, knowing they are imperfect, knowing they are not part of the world, act as spokesman of God in regards to conveying the Gospel, The Good News Gospel, granted, Jesus was the one to even give the Commission in the first place, hence the actions of the Christians in the 1st Century - Matthew 28:16-20.

The Great Commission

[16] Now the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain to which Jesus had directed them. [17] And when they saw him they worshiped him, but some doubted. [18] And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. [19] Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, [20] teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

In addiction to that, they speak of the coming of the Christ, his second coming, which is in the Bible, as is the Messianic Kingdom, and what God himself will do with mankind and the earth by means of his Son, the chosen Christ. Going with what @Arauna and @Matthew9969 brought up, there will be Firstfruits that will be coming with the Christ, it should be noted too the first of the Firstfruits is Jesus himself. To add on to that, Christians who do follow their Bible prophesy to promote true worship in harmony with God's Will, as is advocate righteousness, mainly when dealing with morals.

As for your last point, even the followers of Jesus messed up a few times, it did not deter them from continuing what they have been doing concerning the faith, due to their imperfections, even in face of harm itself, and or apostate Christians who cause problems for the church.

That being said, at least take time to realize what is in the Bible, understand it, then convey it. Because, if I recall, the Bible along can easily be your own undoing at times.

9 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

spokespeople on earth?

Of course the slave is the one who is providing the " pure language of truth" to the entire earth in 1078 languages. UN has only 6 languages. They teach all the core truths.... such as jehovahs name. 

Jehovah has always used willing imperfect people such as David and Moses. WERE they perfect - NO!  Are MODERNDAY servants imperfect while  doing the will of Jehovah by proclaiming worship of his Him only and his Son as the quarantee of His ultimate purpose of restoring the earth to original purpose? YES. 

That is why the bible (our authority) asks a question in Math 24: 45... and I paraphrase the question..... "Have you identified the slave who gives food at the proper time?"  Have you recognized  that its magazines in 1078 languages is a mouthpiece?... to give food at the proper time.   

A prophet is someone who preaches jehovahs word and brings unpopular messages of judgment.  Soon the modernday slave will act like a prophet and bring the final judgment message to give people the last opportunity to switch from false worship in various religions and worship of government institutions to the only side of protection. Worship of jehovah... the only true God. 

13 hours ago, MankeptforRacialsecretratters said:

37    A.  That I think would seem to be quite presumptuous to
38    say that we are the only spokesperson that God is using.
39    The scriptures clearly show that someone can act in harmony
40    with God's spirit in giving comfort and help in the
41    congregations, but if I could just clarify a little, going
42    back to Matthew 24, clearly, Jesus said that in the last
43    days ‐ and Jehovah's Witnesses believe these are the last
44    days ‐ there would be a slave, a group of persons who would
45    have responsibility to care for the spiritual food. So in
46    that respect, we view ourselves as trying to fulfil that
47   role.

Unfortunately for you, even this extended context doesn't help GB. Here GJ says that, we view ourselves as ...,

GJ did not dare to claim before Judge that Jesus chose and appointed them, but says, in fact, that their own feeling/emotions and theological ideas are the cause of the self-selected role in which they are just one of many who are spokesmen for God.

Any JW who does not see the true state of affairs that is being revealed more and more day by day is living in his own fantasy and cognitive dissonance. Maybe it's not nice to say, but I feel sorry for all of you.

6 hours ago, Arauna said:

Of course the slave is the one who is providing the " pure language of truth" to the entire earth in 1078 languages. UN has only 6 languages. They teach all the core truths.... such as jehovahs name. 

Jehovah has always used willing imperfect people such as David and Moses. WERE they perfect - NO!  Are MODERNDAY servants imperfect while  doing the will of Jehovah by proclaiming worship of his Him only and his Son as the quarantee of His ultimate purpose of restoring the earth to original purpose? YES. 

That is why the bible (our authority) asks a question in Math 24: 45... and I paraphrase the question..... "Have you identified the slave who gives food at the proper time?"  Have you recognized  that its magazines in 1078 languages is a mouthpiece?... to give food at the proper time.   

A prophet is someone who preaches jehovahs word and brings unpopular messages of judgment.  Soon the modernday slave will act like a prophet and bring the final judgment message to give people the last opportunity to switch from false worship in various religions and worship of government institutions to the only side of protection. Worship of jehovah... the only true God. 

What is the behalf, value of spiritual food in 1078 languages when that food is subject to constant changes and contradictions and manipulations to make it look like everything is arranged properly, "to fit" as Mr David Splane said, when it is not.

What nonsense is this when a GB member says, and a WT magazine writes, that Jesus did not promise  perfect food? It shows that at least two. That GB members are pompous clowns, or that they consider their listeners to be mentally narrow people who do not know right from wrong.

How can JW members not see that, in fact, the GB blames Jesus because the spiritual food in 1078 languages, which the GB proudly pronounces, is not perfect, is full of error and is untrustworthy.

18 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

constant changes and contradictions and manipulations t

You have no clue what manipulations and contradictions are because you do it yourself all the time.  The core teachings of JWs are constant such as the name of Jehovah, the kingdom, the mortality of the soul, the prophecies of the beast and the image of the beast, the theme of the bible, the new earth, the purpose of Jehovah and respect for life etc. 

As far as I know the other Christian denominations do have constant teachings such as the trinity, Jesus is God, immortality of the soul, hellfire, all people go to heaven and the earth will be destroyed etc. They never revise anything because all these false teachings remain constant since a few hundred years back.... except the morality.  They stick to false teachings..... and the morality changes such as abortion and LGBTQ acceptance and many more.

Good luck - join them - you will do well there! 

On 5/26/2023 at 8:10 AM, Arauna said:

The Kingdom covenant is part of the new covenant.

The New covenant is not part of the Kingdom covenant, but they are related.

On 5/26/2023 at 8:10 AM, Space Merchant said:

Everyone is under the New Covenant

Everyone who lives forever on earth will benefit from the New Covenant, but that does not make them part of the covenant, partakers of the covenant.

The New Covenant was to make a New Creation that could be married to Jesus figuratively. The New Covenant was Jehovah adopting the 144,000 as a New Creation so they could be the same "kind" of creature as Jesus. The Kingdom Covenant is like the engagement contract between Jesus and the 144,000.

Anyone who is not part of the "Kingdom covenant" does not need to be in the new covenant because they are figurative children of those already in the covenant. In other words, they are adopted as kids of Christ and the figurative bride. They inherit everything. The relationship with God, the relationship with Jesus, the earth. Everything. Since Jesus is clean, the children are clean.

"now they are holy"

1 Corinthians 7:14

"For the unbelieving husband is sanctified in relation to his wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified in relation to the brother; otherwise, your children would be unclean, but now they are holy."

The "great crowd" of Revelation are those who learn about God and want to go with God's people during the great tribulation.

The "Israel" in Revelation are all those who know God and love Him and believe in Jesus at present. The "Israel" in that context is not just the firstfruits. The "Israel" of Revelation is the same as the 12 tribes referred to when Jesus told those in the Kingdom covenant they would judge the 12 tribes of Israel. Israel just means all "God's people" on earth in that context.

The "144,000" in Revelation are the "firstfruits", a new creation and become the figurative "bride" of Christ.

1 Kings 3:24-27

"The king said: “Bring me a sword.” So they brought a sword to the king.  The king then said: “Cut the living child in two, and give half to one woman and half to the other.”  At once the woman whose son was the living one pleaded with the king, for her compassions were stirred toward her son. She said: “Please, my lord! You should give her the living child! By no means put him to death!” But the other woman was saying: “He will be neither mine nor yours! Let them cut him in two!”  At that the king answered: “Give the living child to the first woman! By no means put him to death, for she is his mother.”"

The GB are either fake anointed or they are horribly grieving the holy spirit. No "mother" would cut off their own kids the way the GB does with their wicked disfellowshipping doctrine.

1 John 2:26-29

"I write you these things about those who are trying to mislead you.  And as for you, the anointing that you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to be teaching you; but the anointing from him is teaching you about all things and is true and is no lie. Just as it has taught you, remain in union with him.  So now, little children, remain in union with him, so that when he is made manifest we may have freeness of speech and not shrink away from him in shame at his presence.  If you know that he is righteous, you also know that everyone who practices righteousness has been born from him."

Paul described his deep inward emotions toward people:

"In fact, you know that we never used flattering speech or put on any false front with greedy motives; God is witness!  Nor have we been seeking glory from men, either from you or from others, though we could be an expensive burden as apostles of Christ.  On the contrary, we became gentle in your midst, as when a nursing mother tenderly cares for her own children.  So having tender affection for you, we were determined to impart to you, not only the good news of God but also our very selves, because you became so beloved to us."

Anyone who is going to be part of a "bride" needs to have the desire to wait on the children of the husband. A "bride" doesn't expect to be catered to by the children, or worshipped by the children. 

It's just an illustration, but it's the same feeling as the deep emotional attachment, the desire to protect and nourish, the same as the deep longing a mother has for the child forming in the womb.

Galatians 4:19

"my little children, for whom I am again experiencing birth pains until Christ is formed in you"

Any person can have such deep feelings for other people. But especially should someone claiming to be "anointed" have them.

Luke 12:48

"Indeed, everyone to whom much was given, much will be demanded of him, and the one who was put in charge of much will have more than usual demanded of him."

16 minutes ago, MankeptforRacialsecretratters said:

How do both ideas you just mention don't contradict each other? You mention they are "related" on your first comment and on your second comment you state they are not part of the covenant.

"Partake" is different than "benefit from".  When I used the word "partake" I meant partaking of the emblems at the Memorial meal.

16 minutes ago, MankeptforRacialsecretratters said:

If the other sheep will reap the reward of the new covenant, how will they not be blessed by it?

The benefactors which have received their heavenly reward will be part of a new earthly structure afforded by Christ's new covenant. How will the other sheep not be part of that structure?

Are you perhaps indicating Christ and the anointed kings will be here on earth? If so, how can you prove this by not confusing scripture?

The other sheep will be blessed by it. They are the ones who inherit everything.

Abraham gave up his son figuratively but gained him back.

Jehovah gave up Jesus temporarily but gained him back.

The 144,000 give up the ability to have children via procreation but gain the children back by means of the figurative "wedding" to Christ.

Jehovah did not allow himself to be permanently separated from His firstborn son. Jehovah takes the lead in all things. He doesn't ask us to do anything that He wouldn't do himself. He will not separate families by making some go to heaven and some stay on earth and never interact or hang out. That would be hell. Jehovah doesn't do "hell". Satan tries to mislead people so they'll hate Jehovah. Satan is a liar. When the GB teaches that Jesus and the anointed and the angels will not come down and interact on earth during the Paradise, the GB is not telling the truth.

Heaven is close to earth. All things are possible with God. 

The anointed and Christ will be here on earth. So will Jehovah. We've already talked about this on other threads, but we can again if you like the topic. I like that topic. 🥰