The World News Media

Christian Denominations Chart - Starting w/ the Commentary on JW's

The Librarian

The figurative "city" on earth in Ezekiel...

Ezekiel 48:35

"And the name of the city from that day on will be Jehovah Is There."

It's not just figurative when God wipes the tears away...

Revelation 7:17

"because the Lamb, who is in the midst of the throne, will shepherd them and will guide them to springs of waters of life. And God will wipe out every tear from their eyes.”

Revelation 21:3-5

"“Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them.  And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.” And the One seated on the throne said: “Look! I am making all things new.” Also he says: “Write, for these words are faithful and true.”"

Jehovah said He is coming to the earth...

Revelation 1:8

"I am the Alʹpha and the O·meʹga,” says Jehovah God, “the One who is and who was and who is coming, the Almighty.”

Jesus said everybody would see him, not just the ones whose abode is in heaven...

Revelation 1:7

"Look! He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, and those who pierced him; and all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief because of him. Yes, Amen."

Hundreds of people saw Jesus after he was resurrected, before he ascended to heaven. Jesus materialized a body. Paul said that the anointed ones would be resurrected in the same way. They will have a spirit body, but they will be able to materialize a physical body. Just like Jesus visited and ate with and talked with the disciples after he was resurrected, so the anointed will do the same.

Romans 6:5

"If we have become united with him in the likeness of his death, we will certainly also be united with him in the likeness of his resurrection."

John warned about those who teach that Jesus did not come in the flesh.

2 John 7

"For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those not acknowledging Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist."

1 John 4:2

"This is how you know that the inspired statement is from God: Every inspired statement that acknowledges Jesus Christ as having come in the flesh originates with God."

Jesus was born as a man. He came "in the flesh" in that way. But he also materialized a body made of flesh after he was resurrected.

All things are possible with God.

Genesis 3:8

"Jehovah God as he was walking in the garden"

"the day, and the man and his wife hid from the face of Jehovah God"

Jehovah God will walk with his kids in the garden again.

Ezekiel 48:35

"And the name of the city from that day on will be Jehovah Is There."

A good administrator isn't far away. A good general isn't far away. A good leader is right in the midst of the people. The kingdoms of the world are set up the opposite of Jehovah's way. Jehovah will be in the midst of His people. Jesus will be here. The anointed will be here. With materialized bodies.

Ephesians 1:8-10

"This undeserved kindness he caused to abound toward us in all wisdom and understanding  by making known to us the sacred secret of his will. It is according to his good pleasure that he himself purposed  for an administration at the full limit of the appointed times, to gather all things together in the Christ, the things in the heavens and the things on the earth."

• Views 6.9k
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This Youtuber has Phd in Theological Studies and offers his personal opinions throughout. I thought it interesting to see how others view us....

It’s been my observation that Audrey has been completely forthright with everybody, every time, however those with extreme agenda driven reading comprehension problems, who don’t actually completely r

Man, if that's persecution then I've got it easy, lol!😂   (I've been through some forms of persecution...I wouldn't call this persecution - it's playtime, kind of like that Whac-A-Mole game

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, MankeptforRacialsecretratters said:

I see. The discussion is on the new covenant not who partakes as the benefactors.

None are "benefactors" in the sense of being like worldly kings.

Luke 22:25,26

"But he said to them: “The kings of the nations lord it over them, and those having authority over them are called Benefactors.  You, though, are not to be that way. But let the one who is the greatest among you become as the youngest, and the one taking the lead as the one ministering."

17 minutes ago, MankeptforRacialsecretratters said:

Does this theology mean there are 2 new covenants? 1 for the benefactors and 1 for the other sheep? Do people receive distinct blessings from God? Or does it state toward the responsibility the benefactors have as kings on the same new covenant?

Luke 15:31

"Then he said to him, ‘My son, you have always been with me, and all the things that are mine are yours."

19 minutes ago, MankeptforRacialsecretratters said:

Does this theology mean there are 2 new covenants? 1 for the benefactors and 1 for the other sheep? Do people receive distinct blessings from God? Or does it state toward the responsibility the benefactors have as kings on the same new covenant?

There is no need for two covenants in the way you are describing, because it is one family.

If Adam and Eve had been faithful, their kids would inherit everything that belonged to Adam and Eve. They'd all live together on the earth. Adam would be the oldest family head. He was supposed to stay alive and share his knowledge and his home, the whole earth.

Adam wasn't faithful. Jesus took his place. Jesus is old, so he could actually take Adam's place and be able to share information. It wouldn't be fitting for someone younger than Adam to take his place, because ideally the eldest should the lead in helping the younger, and share what they know.

When Jesus takes Adam's place, Jesus inherits all the children. There is no need for another covenant. The "bride" is a new creation that becomes "one flesh" with the Christ in a figurative way that is similar to a wife with her husband, a helper, to take care of the kids. The kids don't need to be in the covenant, or marriage, contract, because they are the fruits of that contract. They are the precious ones. They are the whole reason for the marriage.

There would be no need for the new covenant if it wasn't for the children on earth. The whole thing is for the purpose of giving them everything, the "other sheep". That's the whole reason for all of this. The other sheep are the real "Benefactors" but it's not in the sense the world uses the word, it's in that they are the ones primarily benefiting from the covenant. They are the ones who are going to be ministered to, waited on, served. It's the opposite of what is portrayed in a lot of publications.

26 minutes ago, MankeptforRacialsecretratters said:

Is your theology figurative or literal in your understanding?

It's not just a "theology" or "understanding"...it's what the Bible says. You'll see it when it happens.

(Why is it so difficult for people to think that God would want to hang out with all His kids? Lol... It's so funny! For so long the earth's been in darkness, it's like the idea of light is unbelievable😆)

Jehovah is not partial. He doesn't make divisions in His Love. 

1 minute ago, MankeptforRacialsecretratters said:

Can you provide context for the sentence? It is difficult to determine the intended meaning without further information. 

The context was Jesus' parable about the prodigal son, but the reason for the scripture was to show that a good father shares everything he has with his son.

Just now, MankeptforRacialsecretratters said:

Who so, and can you prove it as an imperfect being?

What does "who so" mean? I don't understand.

Do you want me to prove that I tell the truth? Is that what you mean? Prove that I can tell the truth as an imperfect being? Well, you can read other stuff I've posted and check up on it. I am imperfect, so sometimes I make mistakes like everyone else, but I do my best to tell the truth. I am like an open book, I don't typically hide stuff, unless it's from someone who I know wants to hurt me. But you don't have to believe me. Usually it's a good idea to get to know a person and over time judge whether or not they are trustworthy.

1 minute ago, MankeptforRacialsecretratters said:

I appreciate your comprehension. You seem to show 2 new covenants. Why not accept what others have already explained then?

I don't show 2 "New Covenants". A covenant is a contract where a covenanter is involved. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.