The World News Media

Today in service we went down to check out the river front in...

The Librarian

tumblr_o7e7n4vATh1s865f6o1_500.jpg

Today in service we went down to check out the river front in Chester, Illinois, USA and while leaving we saw this lady sitting on a picnic table very peaceful like, just meditating. We got so far up the road and decided to turn around and go back to witness to her. At first all I had was my Bible and the Good News brochure and started up a conversation with her mentioning we share nice encouraging thoughts from the Bible.. On the back of the good news brochure she picked out number 6, What hope is there for the dead and then told me that she was by the river mourning over her very good friend that died last week.. So we read Revelation 21:3,4 then I mentioned that she wouldn’t believe it but our magazine for this month is about When a loved one dies. I didn’t have one with me so I asked if she would like one and she said that she has been looking for a sign or answers and this is probably it. So I went back and grabbed the magazine and showed her it and she was taken back that the girl on the front was even sitting the same way. Then shared Matthew 28:19,20 bringing out that God is backing and directing those ones who do the preaching work today and that it’s nice to be a part of it. Photo shared by @samanator93

View the full article

• Views 1.2k
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's beautiful. She might be a sheep. Jehovah made you go back to her.

I'm going to say from now on"we're sharing encouragement from the Bible", hope you don't mind

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.