The World News Media

What does Jehovah think about Serena Williams twerking in the new Beyonce video?

Jack Ryan

• Views 5.5k
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We should stop worrying about celebrities just because they are celebrities. If their conduct is not up to standard, stop letting others know they are JWs and stop associating Jehovah's name with them

Agree with this. We don't even know them in the majority of cases although the media influence makes us think we do. Look at all the grief over the death of a celebrity when every death is a tragedy!

I have not seen the new Beyonce video. And I'm sure not going to speak for Jehovah.  It appears to me that Venus is mire devout than Serena. She might be non active.

Posted Images

Guess I didn't watch all of it, or it wasn't worth watching; a bit too defiant and inciting.  I don't remember much after the middle finger and balled up fists . . . if I can remember correctly.

We should stop worrying about celebrities just because they are celebrities. If their conduct is not up to standard, stop letting others know they are JWs and stop associating Jehovah's name with them unnecessarily. Try to help people we know of in our own congregation and families. If everyone does that the celebrities will also be covered if they are accessible.  We love them but we don't have to look up to them or give them special treatment because they are celebrities. To Jehovah everyone has the same value.

On 5/25/2016 at 18:59, Melinda Mills said:

We should stop worrying about celebrities just because they are celebrities.

Agree with this. We don't even know them in the majority of cases although the media influence makes us think we do. Look at all the grief over the death of a celebrity when every death is a tragedy!

Media portrayal is just a myth at best.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.