The World News Media

A Proclamation on Transgender Day of Visibility, 2024

George88

If the right-wing media, FOX NEWS, truly believes that people were outraged by Biden's political proposals, why then is that outlet not criticizing Trump for his controversial Easter message, considering they claim to be conservative Christians?

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/03/31/trump-offers-easter-tirade-truthsocial-00149902

https://apnews.com/article/trump-biden-hogtied-post-4fb29b80ed926c20c2fbbed05fd03755

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/that-s-insane-trump-slammed-for-comparing-his-plight-to-that-of-jesus-before-easter/ar-BB1kO9WS

He even dared to compare his own crucifixion to that of Jesus. Should genuine witnesses take a stand on the internet against Satan's malicious agenda? Where is the sad emoji when we need it? Regardless of its origin, hypocrisy is simply another agenda driven by the devil.

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A Proclamation on Transgender Day of Visibility, 2024 https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2024/03/29/a-proclamation-on-transgender-day-of-visibility-2024/ MAGA support

Even though witnesses may feel helpless about matters beyond their control and lack the ability to counteract Satan's influence, delving into political motivations does not serve the true spirit of br

However, I believe that certain discussions will inevitably transform into more malevolent subjects. These may pivot towards debates on Malawi or another political event, often dominated by individual

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, George88 said:

That's the type of ideology that should prevail in your closed club. How can a true Christian lead a quiet life? Where do Christians get that advice from?

This is the type of ideology I am trying to enforce there, staining with all my might. But the way they carry on there is so outlandinsh, enough to make Ashtarte look like Mother Teresa. 

… ir appears that  Georgie has a periscope sticking up through the floor into the “Closed Club” and can see the frivolity there ….

… or he could be using his deluded agenda driven imagination, and lying to himself about that.

With ZERO specific evidence, my best guess would be his skull is filled with self-inflicted mush.

In the 35 or so times I have challenged Georgie to prove his ad-hominem assertions, he has ALWAYS choked, so that would be the way I would bet now.

…. if I cared, which I dont.

9885FBFA-D9FD-4F23-8C8F-8E299701C2CC.jpeg

Regrettably, I have been branded as the bogeyman here, while the devil remains concealed there. But has anyone taken the time to genuinely question why I am still here? None here can extinguish the indomitable spirit of God, no matter how tenaciously they attempt to, whereas the spirit of man can be shattered by God.

When Christians finally understand how the scroll of life works, they will realize that their actions, behavior, and misdeeds determine whether their name will be included in it. This highlights the importance of words and the impact of ideology, as mentioned in scripture.

48 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Doesn’t the game of Whack-a-Mole explain it?

Your opinion, whether from your perspective or that of your closed club members as compared to that coming from a higher power, is inconsequential to me, as I could reciprocate the sentiment towards all of you in the closed club. lol!

30 minutes ago, George88 said:

Your opinion, whether from your perspective or that of your closed club members as compared to that coming from a higher power, is inconsequential to me, as I could reciprocate the sentiment towards all of you in the closed club. lol!

All you must do is knock it off with the incessant holier-than-thou jabs at them, oozing with self-righteousness, and they will leave you alone. It’s not as though anyone there has anything against you.

33 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

All you must do is knock it off with the incessant holier-than-thou jabs at them, oozing with self-righteousness, and they will leave you alone. It’s not as though anyone there has anything against you.

Are you suggesting that the criticism you're expressing is baseless and without merit? If you question my right to use scripture, what entitles you to desecrate it? Your accusation is unfounded; no one holds anything against me. That's a laugh.

… as Strother Martin expressed so eloquently as the prison camp Warden in “Cool Hand Luke”, :

”What we have here … uh .. is …uh …. failure …uh … to  communicate!

7F377383-58C8-4356-BC5D-D0BF6E333D54.jpeg

85C66E17-B5C1-4420-953A-69AFAEF02572.jpeg