The World News Media

Archbishop of Canterbury admits he sometimes has moments of doubt - ??? Archbishop Justin Welby said sometimes he questions if God exists? LETS HELP HIM!

Bible Speaks

I think he needs a Bible study? Any volunteers? Many Searching for God! 

Perhaps many more to be found? 

I sometimes question if God exists: Archbishop of Canterbury admits he sometimes has moments of doubt -

??? Archbishop Justin Welby said sometimes he questions if God exists

He said it is hard for Christians to accept that God allows suffering

He said he regularly prays while on his morning jog near his London home 

Asked how to persuade people who think religion is outdated, he said Christians did not have the answer to why God allows suffering. ‘We turn the tide in a number of ways,’ he said. ‘We know about Jesus, we can’t explain all the questions in the world, we can’t explain about suffering, we can’t explain loads of things but we know about Jesus. We can talk about Jesus – I always do that because most of the other questions I can’t answer

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2760048/I-question-God-exists-Archbishop-Canterbury-admits-moments-doubt.html

IMG_6768.PNG

IMG_6769.JPG

• Views 373
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think he needs a Bible study? Any volunteers? Many Searching for God!  Perhaps many more to be found?  I sometimes question if God exists: Archbishop of Canterbury admits he sometimes has

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.