The World News Media

“Bethel Chile”, a compilation of photos of the Chilean branch. Enjoy!???

Bible Speaks

Today I ( a Brother wrote did not say name)  wanted to bring to you. A special called “Bethel Chile”, a compilation of photos of the Chilean branch. I hope you enjoy.

Reception and office buildings. In this building Service Department is located.

Bethel Library. In the background you can see the original picture of the biblical writer appeared in the pamphlet “What Does God Require of Us?" Lesson 1.

Housing and body of water to irrigate the gardens.

View of the main courtyard, parking and reception and office building. This photo has no filters or is digitally altered. It is 100% real. - Betel Chile.

This plate indicates the divine name of the branch buildings are devoted to the Jehovah God Almighty. - Branch Office Chile

I hope they liked the photos. Do not forget to click the ? if liked.

—————-

Thank you.

Brother - ???

Beautiful Brother! ????????

IMG_6770.JPG

IMG_6771.JPG

IMG_6772.JPG

IMG_6773.JPG

IMG_6774.JPG

IMG_6775.JPG

IMG_6776.JPG

• Views 445
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today I ( a Brother wrote did not say name)  wanted to bring to you. A special called “Bethel Chile”, a compilation of photos of the Chilean branch. I hope you enjoy. Reception and office build

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.