The World News Media

New World is coming, before it does enjoy these joyful things, for they are many! ???

Bible Speaks

New World is coming, before it does enjoy these joyful things, for they are many!
A brilliant sunset
A butterfly
A quiet evening
A cloudless day

A robin's song
An apple pie
A cup of coffee
A lullaby

A wedding day
A daffodil
A snowy peak
A rolling hill

Be the joy great or small
Fleeting or of no end
All life's joys are doubled
..When shared with a friend 

Work or Play?
The right kind of work gives meaning and purpose to life. Proper play refreshes the tired worker, is a welcome change that re-creates a zest for more work. Too much work over too long a time exhausts the body and depresses the spirit. Extended vacations that go beyond the refreshment needed become boring. DonÂ’t overdo the one while ignoring the other.

Enjoying the Outdoors
People are turning to beaches, mountains and parks in such vast numbers that in some places overcrowding is becoming a problem. Yet these areas do offer an infinite variety of entertainment—walking, swimming, jogging, backpacking, camping, picnicking, nature study, and so on.

There are many ways of bringing JehovahÂ’s interesting creations indoors for study and entertainment. Here again it is a matter of using some imagination, and of parents directing the interests of children into the various possibilities.

Strictly for Fun
Entertainment does not always have to be educational. It may be just for the fun of it. This will also have value. It will recreate and refresh both young and old for the more serious affairs of life.

(Job 12:7-10) However, ask, please, the domestic animals, and they will instruct you; Also the winged creatures of the heavens, and they will tell you. 8 Or show your concern to the earth, and it will instruct you; And the fishes of the sea will declare it to you. 9 Who among all these does not well know That the hand of Jehovah itself has done this, 10 In whose hand is the soul of everyone alive And the spirit of all flesh of man?"

(Psalm 9:1, 2) . . .I will laud [you], O Jehovah, with all my heart; I will declare all your wonderful works. 2 I will rejoice and exult in you, I will make melody to your name, O Most High. . ." ???

IMG_7148.JPG

• Views 586
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New World is coming, before it does enjoy these joyful things, for they are many! A brilliant sunset A butterfly A quiet evening A cloudless day A robin's song An apple pie A cup of c

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.