The World News Media

"I bend my knees to the Father, to whom every family in heaven and on earth owes its name."— ?????

Bible Speaks

"I bend my knees to the Father, to whom every family in heaven and on earth owes its name."—Eph. 3:14, 15.

???????

ARE YOU ALLOWING GOD’S SPIRIT TO GUIDE YOU?

When God created the universe, Jesus was his “master worker.” So Jesus knew all about earth’s magnetism, the force that helps humans when they use a compass. (Proverbs 8:30; John 1:3) The Bible does not say that Jesus ever used magnetism to guide his way when he was on earth. But the Bible does say that God’s holy spirit was a powerful force in Jesus’ life as a human. He wanted to be guided by it. When the spirit directed him to do something, he accepted its direction and did it. (Mark 1:12, 13; Luke 4:14

???????

Do you allow God’s spirit to guide you as Jesus did?

What must we do for holy spirit to guide us?

???????

Today, God’s active force still directs those who are willing to be guided by it. How can you allow it to lead you in the right direction? Always pray to Jehovah that he send you his spirit and help you accept its guidance. (Read Ephesians 3:14-16.) 

???????

Show that you want to be guided by God’s spirit by studying the Bible, which was inspired of God through his holy spirit. (2 Timothy 3:16, 17) Obey the wise instructions in it, and then accept the direction of holy spirit. By doing these things, you show that you have faith in Jehovah’s ability to guide you the best way possible in this wicked world.

???????

SOME WORDS EXPLAINED

?Holy spirit: Energy from God that he uses on people or things to make sure that whatever he wants will happen. It is also called his active force

??The fruitage of the spirit: A group of qualities shown by those who are guided by holy spirit. The qualities are: love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness, and self-control

??The works of the flesh: Bad actions of those who are guided by the spirit of the world. The actions are: fornication, uncleanness, loose conduct, idolatry, practice of spiritism, enmities, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, contentions, divisions, sects, envies, drunken bouts, revelries, and things like these

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/402011921?q=eph+3%3A14&p=par

IMG_7610.JPG

• Views 772
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"I bend my knees to the Father, to whom every family in heaven and on earth owes its name."—Eph. 3:14, 15. ??????? ARE YOU ALLOWING GOD’S SPIRIT TO GUIDE YOU?  When God created the univ

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.