The World News Media

Frank - A Really Special Guy.A man walks out to the street and...

Jack Ryan

tumblr_nmpbgbeM0G1sy36r4o1_500.jpg

Frank - A Really Special Guy.

A man walks out to the street and catches a taxi just going by.

He gets into the taxi, and the cabbie says, “Perfect timing. You’re just like Frank.”

Passenger: “Who?”

Cabbie: “Frank… he’s a guy who did everything right all the time. Like my coming along when you needed a cab, things happened like that to Frank every single time.”

Passenger: “There are always a few clouds over everybody.”

Cabbie: “Not Frank. He was a terrific athlete. He could have won the Grand Slam at tennis. He could golf with he pros. He sang like an opera baritone, and danced like a Broadway star. And you should have heard him play the piano! He was an amazing guy.”

Passenger: “Sounds like he was somebody really special.”

Cabbie: “Oh hell there’s more. He had a memory like a computer. He remembered everybody’s birthday. He knew all    bout wine, which foods to order, and which fork to eat it with. And he could fix anything—. Not like me - I change a fuse, and the whole street blacks out. But Frank, he could do everything right.”

Passenger: “Wow, some guy then.”

Cabbie: “He always knew the quickest way to go in traffic and avoid traffic jams. Not like me, I always seem to get stuck in them. But Frank, he never made mistakes, and he really knew how to treat a woman and make her feel good. He would never argue back, even if she was in the wrong; and his clothing was always immaculate, shoes highly polished too. He was the perfect man! I never knew him to make a mistake! No one could ever measure up to Frank .

Passenger: "An amazing fellow. How did you meet him?”

Cabbie: “Well. I never actually met Frank. He died, and I married his wife”.

via Humor

• Views 247
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic