The World News Media

ARE YOU STRUGGLING TODAY? - ♦️????♦️

Bible Speaks

ARE YOU STRUGGLING TODAY? - ♦️????♦️

“Friends, I am aware that many of my readers are feeling lost, whether inactive, living in a divided household, struggling or disfellowshipped. Take courage everyone! 

????

At John 16:33, Jesus forewarned us that we would have tribulation in this world, but he has conquered this world. 

????

Lately we have been receiving amazing information from the faithful and discreet slave both in the Watchtower and on air, that faithful ones will not need to fear the great tribulation, that there will be instruction given and those who follow just so will be able to raise their head erect and see their salvation. 

????

This would seemingly mean that our toughest time is now, leading up to that tribulation. 

????

Who among us is not undergoing something monumental and devastating? How many of us feel distanced from the friends? Alone in our struggles? 

????

Well we are not alone!!! It is not unexpected! 1 Peter 4:12 Beloved ones, do not be surprised about the fiery trials that you are experiencing, as though something strange were happening to you.

????

The time is now to purify our hearts, beg for strength, constantly pray for holy spirit for all of our brothers and sisters, and then act. 

????

WE MUST CENTER OURSELVES IN THE CONGREGATION! NOW!!!! Show love for others, even if we aren’t feeling it completely. 

????

The more we are in action the greater our momentum will be. If someone were choking and you knew the Heimlich Maneuver, would you just let them choke? 

????

Well most of us are choking on the demonic air of this system. Let us perform saving acts in each others behalf, only then can we grow stronger. 

????

If you are outside of the congregation , then right now, not later today, right now pray, then reach out to an elder. If you know someone weak, then right now, pray for them and reach out to them. 

????

That is what will help us get through this, the love of Jehovah and the love of each other. 

????

(James 1:12 says): "Happy is the man who keeps on enduring trial, because on becoming approved he will receive the crown of life, which Jehovah promised to those who continue loving Him.” 

IMG_8147.PNG

• Views 598
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ARE YOU STRUGGLING TODAY? - ♦️????♦️ “Friends, I am aware that many of my readers are feeling lost, whether inactive, living in a divided household, struggling or disfellowshipped. Take courage e

@Alexa Thank you for your support! Jehovah Bless! ???????

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.