The World News Media

AM I a Jehovah's Witness? Well sure I am.....When I am at the Kingdom Hall! Or....

Bible Speaks

AM I a Jehovah's Witness? Well sure I am.....When I am at the Kingdom Hall! Or, When I am out in field service with my Congregation! No question....Here I am a Jehovah's Witness!

But what about when I am at the Bank? The supermarket? The Shopping Center? The Doctor's Office? On the Bus? You get the idea

? Am I one of Jehovah's Witnesses all these places also?

What about when I am on the Internet? Social Media? Interaction with other people via e-mail? Other venues on the internet? Is it easy to see that I am a servant of Jehovah God on these places also? Or is it virtually impossible on these places to determine what my religion is?It is very sad that some brothers and sisters displays some shocking conducts outside  the congregation that one might even doubt if he or she is a Jehovah's witness. Their speech, conduct and way of life is shocking. It is also very sad that some people who even hold certain privileges in the congregation still engage in many unwholesome activities. The fact is that men can be deceived but Jehovah cannot be deceived because "Jehovah knows those who belong to him" (2 Timothy 2:19)

I guess the real question is.....Am I a full time Jehovah's Witness, or, am I just a part-time Jehovah's Witness?

BD4E782A-99C5-4EF9-A94D-5B20B8A05FF6.jpeg

• Views 167
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AM I a Jehovah's Witness? Well sure I am.....When I am at the Kingdom Hall! Or, When I am out in field service with my Congregation! No question....Here I am a Jehovah's Witness! But what about w

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.