The World News Media

What will Paradise be like? Come with me Now! - Room for You and Me!

Bible Speaks

What will Paradise be like? Come with me Now! - Room for You and Me!

?????

THE REALITY OF AN EARTH-WIDE PARADISE

Jehovah God, who created the original Paradise, has promised to restore what was lost. How? Recall that Jesus taught us to pray: “Let your Kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also on earth.” (Matthew 6:10) That Kingdom is a world government in the hands of Jesus Christ that will replace all human rule. (Daniel 2:44)

Under the rule of that Kingdom, God’s will regarding a paradise earth will “take place.” Earlier, the prophet Isaiah was inspired to describe conditions in the promised Paradise, where all the tension and conflict plaguing mankind today will be gone. (Isaiah 11:6-9; 35:5-7; 65:21-23)

We urge you to take a few minutes and read those scriptures in your own Bible. Doing so will reassure you of what God has in store for obedient mankind. Those then living will enjoy a paradise as well as God’s favor, both of which Adam lost.—Revelation 21:3.

Why can we be sure that the hope of Paradise on earth is not fantasy but reality? Because the Bible tells us: “As for the heavens, they belong to Jehovah, but the earth he has given to the sons of men.” The hope of Paradise on earth is one that “God, who cannot lie, promised long ago.” (Psalm 115:16; Titus 1:2)

What a wonderful prospect the Bible offers—Paradise forever!
Kleine Scheidegg Jungfrau Region video by @sennarelax

Tap on Video Link mp4 _____ Paradise!

?????

D24D53ED-21B3-4984-B9D1-9BC4A0F9D7E8.jpeg

78A38381-8104-4E46-829F-083090FFB034.MP4

• Views 366
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

What will Paradise be like? Come with me Now! - Room for You and Me! ????? THE REALITY OF AN EARTH-WIDE PARADISE Jehovah God, who created the original Paradise, has promised to restore

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.