The World News Media

I got permission from the bus driver to show “The Return of the Prodigal Son” On a Bus !

Bible Speaks

Greetings from Guatemala. I had an awesome experience on a bus. I got permission from the bus driver to show “The Return of the Prodigal Son” (El regreso del hijo prodigo) .. in Spanish, of course. 

You see, most long distance buses are equipped with flat-screen TV’s, and many times inappropriate movies are shown during the bus ride. 

I remembered a similar experience from Ecuador in the 2010 yearbook, and I decided to put it into practice here in Guatemala. 

On this particular bus ride, I observed all the passengers readily watching the video. One lady asked me if it was a Mormon video. I got a chance to witness to her. 

If anyone would like to try this method of suggesting JW.org videos on bus rides, I would suggest carrying the DVD’s with you. Since most of us have the videos downloaded on our devices, the DVD’s aren’t used as much anymore. 

But we can put them to use on long distance buses in these developing countries. ???? Tuve una experiencia muy amena… obtuvé permiso para ponerlo.@misuni_verzo thank you

EE060CA2-360F-4742-83D9-D557542E1798.jpeg

• Views 90
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greetings from Guatemala. I had an awesome experience on a bus. I got permission from the bus driver to show “The Return of the Prodigal Son” (El regreso del hijo prodigo) .. in Spanish, of course. 

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.