The World News Media

Jehovah Does Not Forget His People - HOPE ON AND BE COURAGEOUS!

Bible Speaks

Jehovah Does Not Forget His People - HOPE ON AND BE COURAGEOUS! -
He is constantly thinking of his loyal ones. He remembers them as if their names were engraved on his hands ~
(Isaiah 49:16) Look! Upon [my] palms I have engraved you. Your walls are in front of me constantly."

(Isaiah 49:13-14) . . .Give a glad cry, YOU heavens, and be joyful, you earth. Let the mountains become cheerful with a glad outcry. For Jehovah has comforted his people, and he shows pity upon his own afflicted ones. 14 But Zion kept saying: “Jehovah has left me, and Jehovah himself has forgotten me.” 

(Song of Solomon 8:6-7) . . .“Place me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm; because love is as strong as death is, insistence on exclusive devotion is as unyielding as She?ol is. Its blazings are the blazings of a fire, the flame of Jah. 7 Many waters themselves are not able to extinguish love, nor can rivers themselves wash it away. . ."

(Isaiah 26:1) In that day this song will be sung in the land of Judah: “We have a strong city. He sets salvation itself for walls and rampart."

(Isaiah 60:18) “No more will violence be heard in your land, despoiling or breakdown within your boundaries. And you will certainly call your own walls Salvation and your gates Praise."

In his letter to the Galatians, the apostle Paul exhorted Christians: “Let us not give up in doing what is fine, for in due season we shall reap if we do not tire out.” (Galatians 6:9) To the Hebrews he wrote the encouraging words: “God is not unrighteous so as to forget your work and the love you showed for his name.” (Hebrews 6:10) 

Never should we feel that Jehovah has forgotten his people. Like ancient Zion, Christians have good reason to rejoice and patiently wait on Jehovah. He holds firm to his covenant terms and promises.

Now that he has taken us up into his theocratic organization, we must never leave it, never cease meeting with it. He never forgets his faithful organization and so cannot leave and forsake it. If Jehovah never abandons his organization, then for us to abandon it would be equal to abandoning him. If we abide in his unforgettable organization, he will never forget us. For him to forget and leave us would mean our eternal destruction. Never may that happen!

Tap on Video Link mp4 _______ ??

843F2CC7-794B-4945-9117-AD03BEDF0644.jpeg

D5573418-43AF-4942-8B40-23C7D3FE5949.mp4

• Views 332
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

Jehovah Does Not Forget His People - HOPE ON AND BE COURAGEOUS! - He is constantly thinking of his loyal ones. He remembers them as if their names were engraved on his hands ~ (Isaiah 49:16) Look!

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.