Srecko Sostar

Tina Vukov - Il treno per Genova

:)) sorry for poor quality of video. Language is Croatian with few Italian refren.

Train To Genoa

I haven't seen you for a long time
And now I am on my way to you
On the cold window glass
I wrote
Your name and Rijeka - Genoa

I haven't seen you for a long time
Are you still the one I know?
This train is cozy
But I'm restless
I'm drinking my third coffee
On the train to Genoa

[Refrain]
Do you still love me, tell me
What does your heart say
Are we still together
If that's not love
Tell me what is love
Tell me truthfully

I remember everything
You can see the bay
Ships' lights from your room
But I, I don't want it to end
This train is running late
I hope you're waiting for me

Hello guest!

• Similar Content

• By Srecko Sostar
      My heart is dying for her
      For a long time, there is nothing left on this path And it's time that I wake up from sleep Although I know that I will love for all times Forgotten touch of her lips   She pulls my threads and it has to be like that She is the most beautiful of all I know She pulls my threads and it has to be like that I know that I'll stay alone forever   Because I repeat her name as a prayer even in dream And everything still smells of home And when I don't talk about that, my heart is dying for her My heart is dying for her Do I give up everything?, dear, forever   Like a dream she remains even when she leaves The only one who knows my secret Now without her all steps lead me to the empty And the heart is just a sound in the chest   She pulls my threads and it has to be like that She is the most beautiful of all I know She pulls my threads and it has to be like that I know that I'll stay alone forever   Because I repeat her name as a prayer even in dream And everything still smells of home And when I don't talk about that, my heart is dying for her My heart is dying for her Do I give up everything?, dear, forever   Copyright © Maryanchy
      This translation is protected by copyright law. Copying and publishing on other websites or in other media is not allowed without a written permission of the author.
      All rights reserved. / Sva prava pridržana.
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
    • By Srecko Sostar
      Not in your heart
      Does anyone here know to write happiness? Has anyone heard of love today? Maybe it is more important to know how to erase that which long ago stayed behind us.   I can't remember my first song, the kisses, dear faces. There is neither you, nor the old fountain, I don't remember the sea, I don't remember the birds.   Nothing is as it once was, but it will be once again. I know, there is no flying with one wing The time needs to connect our threads.   Ref. Even in your heart there is no more summer, I cannot be salt in your hair, The coast is solitary and the storm is getting ready, Where did the time take us? Only wine is remained   Ref. 2x   Only wine is remained
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.