The World News Media

Skin cancer could be hiding where you’d never expect: The sole of your foot:...

TheWorldNewsOrg

• Views 458
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

via TheWorldNewsOrgvia journal.theworldnewsmedia.org

I  had  white  cancer  on  my  left  leg,  only  a  tiny  spot.  I  never  thought  to  cancer !  My  house  Doc  sent  me  to  the  dermatogolist  and  he  sent  a  little  prob  to  a  special  center  of  competence !   After  ca. 10  days  came  the  result,  really  white  cancer  ;-(   After  some  days,  a  little  surgery  in  my  nearness,  a  day  clinic.  But  the  Doc  needed  to  make  a little  skin - transplantation,  bec. I  waited  too  many  years !  But  the  spot  was  SO  tiny  an  NO  change  in  some  years, looking  always same, yes.  White  cancer  is  so  dangerous,  bec  we  not  can  see  and  feel,  when  he  is  growing  deeper  into  the  skin  -  from  above  all  is  "ok"...  That  was  before  ca. 3 - 4  years !  I  was  5 times  on  the  Maldives  in  the  hot  Äquator  sun,  I  enjoyed  my  time alot !  Many  years  in  a  sun - tunning  salon  too !   But  now  all  is  finished,  my  body  told  me,  he  not  wants  such  of  crazy  sun  until  to  the  NW  ;o)  So  long  I  wait and  see....  I  warn  all  humans,  our  skin  never  will  forget  our  many  sun-hours !  Every  year,  many  humans  dying  at  skin - cancer  ;-(   Mostly  the  black,  bad....   I  had  alot  luck  until  now !