Bible Speaks

• Views 725
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Start sharing the Money ? Assets! ~ ?? The Russian government delivers the St. Petersburg Assembly Hall to a medical company for 5 billion rubles. ????? Assembly hall so to medical comp

Posted Images

During World War II, one of the reasons the persecution of the Jews was very popular among the general German Population, is as they were rounded up and shipped in boxcars by railroad to the death camps and labor camps ... the people back home raided their homes, and stole all their furniture and assets ... and even stole their homes .... some of which had been handed down for 600 years.

Among people like this life is not precious and "justice" is only a tool to administratively and under the color of law steal someone else's stuff.

Humans only had value if they had  gold in their teeth, and the Nazis had prisoners extract teeth from the dead, pry out the gold, and melt it down into gold ingots.

TONS of it are still in Swiss Banks.

I say all of this so you have some sense of perspective of who we are dealing with ... as The Soviets, AKA Russian Federation are a different government ... but their thinking as a civilization has not changed.

The End justifies the means ... and justice is perverted when it comes to money and policy.

Among societies of humans, this is NORMAL, and there have never been any exceptions, and there are no exceptions now.

It is all just a "matter of degree".

Also remember that those 8 million or so Brothers and Sisters who wrote letters to the Russian Government had absolutely NO EFFECT whatsoever, except that the Universal Postal Union transferred approximately 56 MILLION DOLLARS  ( 70% of the Postal Terminal Duty of the face value of the postage on the letters...) to the Russian Federation.

When you deal with "gunfighters" with a "Have a Nice Day" helium filled mylar balloon, the results are VERY predictable.

Get well soon .jpg

The dead deer is sad ... the fact that someone tied a "Get Well Soon" balloon to his leg is INCREDIBLY FUNNY!  

I first saw this photo about three months ago, and have been chuckling about it ever since.  

I have been SERIOUSLY thinking of buying a small helium tank at a party supply store, and  a similar mylar balloon to keep in the trunk of my car, for when the opportunity arises, and here in North Carolina it arises about three times a year, that I have observed.

BE PREPARED ..... that's my motto !

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.