The World News Media

I HAVE BEEN INVITED TO JOSEPH’S HOME

Bible Speaks

I HAVE BEEN INVITED TO JOSEPHÂ’S HOME

••••••••••••• (Psalm 37:29) ••••••••••••

(The adoptive father of Jesus)  I am very excited because one of the righteous who has risen in paradise is: Joseph, the adoptive father of Jesus! and he has accepted my family's invitation to dine in my house, what a privilege, so all day with my family we have been fixing the house and preparing a typical and traditional dish of this place to receive you.

There are so many of our houses to share but also so much to learn from him, from his culture, from the history of his family and most importantly from his way of worshiping Jehovah, that in our family worship we have prepared a sketch with some questions, I will review them: • How did it feel to see his name and his life written in a book inspired by God?

• What did he feel when he received a message from an angel?

• How was the true appearance of Jesus?

• How was your voice ?.

• How many sons and daughters did Joseph have with Maria?

• How was it for him to train Jesus as a son and then as a carpenter, from a young age knowing his divine origin?

• How skilled was Jesus as a carpenter?

• How was your family environment ?, and if you miss something of that ?.

• How do you feel now that you know that Jesus is a King in heaven and that also Mary and her children Simon and Judas rule with him?

• How were MarY and Judas physically and how were their personalities?

• What are his goals here now in the new world?

• Why and how did Joseph die before Jesus began his ministry?

• What do you think of paradise in the whole earth? Can I imagine it like this?

• What relatives of yours have been resurrected? (Ring ... Ring ... Ring) ...

The bell is ringing, I think Joseph  is here, and as I expected, someone from his family comes, ah, I forgot he wanted me to pray the food, because I want to benefit my family from their personal relationship with Jehovah. .. it will be exciting, Family and JosEPH arrived ... I will open the door! ... (Editing by: Abel Romero Novella).

THANK YOU ?

5826E71C-6AB9-4E92-87DC-84FE13A23CCC.jpeg

• Views 179
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I HAVE BEEN INVITED TO JOSEPHÂ’S HOME ••••••••••••• (Psalm 37:29) •••••••••••• (The adoptive father of Jesus)  I am very excited because one of the righteous who h

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.