The World News Media

Keep On Living into Christ's Millennial Reign...

BroRando

9ca900_2bf2d63bc92c4151bf15be00d399ffca~

Would You like to be a Member of the Great Crowd that survives the Last Days?

In response one of the elders said to me: “These who are dressed in the white robes, who are they and where did they come from?” (Rev 7:13)

So right away I said to him: “My lord, you are the one who knows.” And he said to me: “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb." (Rev 7:14) As these Last Days reach their end, "All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate people one from another, just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats." (Matthew 25:32) However, just before Jesus told his disciples about a separation work that would take place, he informs them, "Keep praying that your flight may not occur in wintertime nor on the Sabbath day; for then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again." (Matthew 24:20-21) Notice the grammar that Jesus Christ was using. He did not say there will be 'a great tribulation' but rather he stated, 'there will be great tribulation'.

"During that time {Jesus Christ} will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of your people. And there will occur a time of distress such as has not occurred since there came to be a nation until that time. And during that time your people will escape, everyone who is found written down in the book." (Daniel 12:1) Today, we have entered into the Wintertime of Satan's system of things. The world of mankind whether righteous or unrighteous, are undergoing a time of distress. For then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again.

JW.org

Memorial of Jesus’ Death

• Views 283
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts