The World News Media

Public witnessing in Portugal. Photo shared by...

The Librarian

• Views 584
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Contributors

• Topics

• Recent experiments have proved the concept of “advanced” and “retarded” light, which means that each photon emitted from any source, at any frequency is FIRST triggered by the return  signal which goes backwards in time FROM whatever WILL ABSORB IT, at the other end., be it nanometers away, or at the edge of the Universe. The “trigger”, signal is called the “Advanced Photon” You know that as you approach the speed of light, time slows down. AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT, time stops. ON A PHOTON …. time is completely stopped, so a trillion years travel time does not affect it at all. Travel time of a photon from point “A” to point “B” may take 30 billion years, and the return photon (the “Advanced Photon”) Photon that allows it to release may take negative 30 billion years, but to EITHER photon it’s almost instantaneous, except for a few nanoseconds where the photon traveling backwards in time arrives at the local source BEFORE the light leaves the local source. The local photon generated (… say from a candle …) is called the “retarded photon”. Cool, huh?
    • interesting new ability to view photons in action: I'd love for them to try the double slit experiment and observing the behavior with this new camera.  
    • BTK59 …. You gave my statement of fact a “downvote”. If you know that I have written wrongly, it is your responsibility to correct me and set the matter straight. 
    • Thank you very much I was able to download it and I am grateful so many are looking out for me thank you Brother for your making sure I got the notebook for convention thank you so much  sister Hamilton
    • https://www.theworldnewsmedia.org/topic/91011-2024-rc-declare-the-good-news-notebook/  
  • Members

• Pudgy

Pudgy 2,427

• Recent Status Updates

• Pamela Dunston  »  T.B. (Twyla)

Hi, TB
      I would like to get the weekly meeting and watchtower materials  and the 2024 convention 
      Attend the 2024 Convention—“Declare the Good News!”
      notebook, I just recently got a new computer, If don't mind my brother to add me on and allow me access to our study again.

Thank you, so much
      Sister Dunston
      · 0 replies
    • SpiritualSister 24  »  DARLENE2022

Hello, Darlene, I just love your name, I had a cousin named Darline, and had a classmate also named Darlene! It's a pleasure to know another Darlene! Especially a Spiritual Sister! There's some websites, Ministry Ideaz , JW Stuff.com, and Etsy that I use to order my yearly buttons for the Conventions! They always send me what I order, and their also Jehovah's Witnesses, that send us the merchandise we order!  You can check out these websites, and they might have what your looking for! I hope I have been helpful in assisting you, Darlene! Agape love, Shirley!😀
      · 1 reply
    • SpiritualSister 24

2024"Enter Into God's Rest" Circuit Assembly! 
      · 0 replies
    • Janice Lewis  »  T.B. (Twyla)

Hello Twyla, when will the weekly study material be available. I am a member.
      Janice Lewis     lewisjanice84@gmail.com
      Thank you
      · 1 reply
    • Chloe Newman  »  T.B. (Twyla)

Hi Twyla,

When will the meeting material for week com Monday 11th March 2024 be available?

You normally post it the week before, normally on a Thursday.

Please let me know if there is any problem.

Best Regards

Chloe

· 0 replies
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    sperezrejon

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.