The World News Media

Teacher has unique handshakes with each student. “It was just one or two students and then it...

TheWorldNewsOrg

• Views 277
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Contributors

• Topics

• First of all, I have no criminal record which is immaterial and irrelevant to a discussion of quantum physics. You are trying to attack my credibility with ad-hominem attacks to deflect from your colossal incompetence. if I was a Nazi mass-murderer what I stated here would still be true … and if you were an angel from God your irrelevant bullshit would STILL be irrelevant bullshit. You have PROVED here you havn’t got the SLIGHTEST clue what you are talking about … with every sentence.
    • It's satisfying to know that my comments concerning profanity aren't going unnoticed, especially when they come from someone who considers themselves superior without even attempting to contribute intellectually. I suppose it's true what they say, once an animal, always an animal. It seems that with your criminal record, you're destined to remain that way. This exercise benefits a specific person in the closed club who believes that Christian love is the solution, despite a person's heart being beyond redemption with their public actions and behavior. I would be embarrassed to think this animal was once a JW.
    • Whew! Even your own explanation above shows you know NOTHING about the subject being discussed, Georgie. …. but …. but … your command of bullshit is unparalled!  Even surpassing Bill Clinton’s ability to razzle dazzle. The problem is that your garbage is based on the assumption that everyone else BUT YOU is stupid, and can’t tell the difference.  
    • Well, I tried to be civil, and this is what I get in return coming from an uneducated engineer. Danah Zohar Zero Distance Management in the Quantum Age 2022 My study of Heidegger and reflections on the wider relevance of quantum philosophy for new thinking about personal & social sciences I was exploring during my three years of postgraduate studies at Harvard while pursuing a Ph.D. at the Divinity School in Philosophy, Psychology, & Religion. I finally published my first “quantum” book, The Quantum Self , in 1990, offering a new, quantum framework for psychology that could replace Freud’s dominant, mechanistic framework that had been inspired by Newtonian physics. Ironically, and very much to my surprise, it was the publication of that book that began my career as a management thinker. page XXXii Chapter 8 I Am a Particle and a Wave The iconic American hero is the lonely cowboy, sitting astride his horse in the midst of a vast prairie and dependent on no one but himself to brave and survive the elements. His modern equivalent is the Superhero, who has special powers that enable him to single-handedly save the world, and the Taylorian CEO is a kind of cowboy or Superhero who bears sole authority and responsibility for running his/her company. Western society is based on this concept of the all-important individual, the “atom of society,” whose power to pursue his/her interests and protect his/her rights through the personal vote is the cornerstone of Western democracy. We have already seen that this sacred individualism is rooted in the atomism of early Greek philosophy and then enshrined as a defining principle of Newtonian physics. Western society is particle-like. page 89 I'm out!
    • HAHAhahaaahaaHaHAHAAaa !!!! What a FAKER! Did you think I was  not going  to check it out?  
  • Members

• Maxi1013

Maxi1013 13

• George88

George88 711

• e.garcia

e.garcia 4

• Pudgy

Pudgy 2,428

• John Houston

John Houston 327

• Recent Status Updates

• Pamela Dunston  »  T.B. (Twyla)

Hi, TB
      I would like to get the weekly meeting and watchtower materials  and the 2024 convention 
      Attend the 2024 Convention—“Declare the Good News!”
      notebook, I just recently got a new computer, If don't mind my brother to add me on and allow me access to our study again.

Thank you, so much
      Sister Dunston
      · 0 replies
    • SpiritualSister 24  »  DARLENE2022

Hello, Darlene, I just love your name, I had a cousin named Darline, and had a classmate also named Darlene! It's a pleasure to know another Darlene! Especially a Spiritual Sister! There's some websites, Ministry Ideaz , JW Stuff.com, and Etsy that I use to order my yearly buttons for the Conventions! They always send me what I order, and their also Jehovah's Witnesses, that send us the merchandise we order!  You can check out these websites, and they might have what your looking for! I hope I have been helpful in assisting you, Darlene! Agape love, Shirley!😀
      · 1 reply
    • SpiritualSister 24

2024"Enter Into God's Rest" Circuit Assembly! 
      · 0 replies
    • Janice Lewis  »  T.B. (Twyla)

Hello Twyla, when will the weekly study material be available. I am a member.
      Janice Lewis     lewisjanice84@gmail.com
      Thank you
      · 1 reply
    • Chloe Newman  »  T.B. (Twyla)

Hi Twyla,

When will the meeting material for week com Monday 11th March 2024 be available?

You normally post it the week before, normally on a Thursday.

Please let me know if there is any problem.

Best Regards

Chloe

· 0 replies
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    sperezrejon

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.