The World News Media

A Proclamation on Transgender Day of Visibility, 2024

George88

A Proclamation on Transgender Day of Visibility, 2024
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2024/03/29/a-proclamation-on-transgender-day-of-visibility-2024/

MAGA supporters on the far right are expressing outrage over President Biden acknowledging the transgender community with a day of visibility. But why should Jehovah's Witnesses concern themselves with worldly politics at all?

Should active Jehovah's Witnesses begin seeking advice from former members on global politics and rush to register to vote? This seems to contradict the essence of what it means to be a true Christian.

It seems that Satan is manipulating the conscience of the far right, which regards Trump as a messianic figure, as he has proclaimed himself. Given this outrageous claim of equivalence to Christ by an individual, should people be rightfully incensed?

Jehovah's Witnesses, guided by their conscience, should consciously avoid involving themselves in politics, despite the unjust promotion of such matters. Indeed, numerous aspects of human governance and political systems could justifiably cause outrage.

Can the public confidently rely on conservative outlets such as FOX News to accurately reflect the people's indignation, or are they merely projecting their own?

• Views 2k
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JWI was on the verge of doing so but couldn’t find your card in the card catalogue—none of which would have happened had he heeded my urging to modernize.

A Proclamation on Transgender Day of Visibility, 2024 https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2024/03/29/a-proclamation-on-transgender-day-of-visibility-2024/ MAGA support

Even though witnesses may feel helpless about matters beyond their control and lack the ability to counteract Satan's influence, delving into political motivations does not serve the true spirit of br

Posted Images

Even though witnesses may feel helpless about matters beyond their control and lack the ability to counteract Satan's influence, delving into political motivations does not serve the true spirit of brotherhood. As we approach the day of reckoning, it is likely that additional matters will incite outrage. This should alarm engaged observers, although the individual in question may not share this concern.

15 hours ago, BTK59 said:

Even though witnesses may feel helpless about matters beyond their control and lack the ability to counteract Satan's influence, delving into political motivations does not serve the true spirit of brotherhood. As we approach the day of reckoning, it is likely that additional matters will incite outrage. This should alarm engaged observers, although the individual in question may not share this concern.

However, I believe that certain discussions will inevitably transform into more malevolent subjects. These may pivot towards debates on Malawi or another political event, often dominated by individuals within the closed club who, possessing an excess of leisure, seek to reframe the same baseless arguments through varied avenues, solely to perpetuate their critiques of the Organization. Lacking a receptive audience, they persist in their disparagement in one guise or another, driven by an appetite for discord, which, unmistakably, is the work and influence of Satan.

Former members, or the disfellowshipped, establish the argument. Then, those supposed witnesses jump in to defend the former member's position. It becomes too predictable after a while.

12 hours ago, Pudgy said:

OOOooo00°°°ooo goodie!!

… a contest to see who can use the most words to say absolutely nothing !!!

… good thing it’s not on a JW site.

HERE, people care not at all!

not at all.

5 hours ago, George88 said:

Former members, or the disfellowshipped, establish the argument. Then, those supposed witnesses jump in to defend the former member's position. It becomes too predictable after a while.

Some of them even identify as dogs. This is indeed both perplexing and disturbing.

It's unfortunate that dogs have a tendency to relieve themselves in someone else's yard, instead of utilizing their own space to vent their frustrations. lol!

What topic has elicited sympathy from the closed club known for their high standards? THIS IS DEMENTED INSANITY ON PARADE from the "inane", lol!

… that was sad and pathetic BTK, … and a very poor imitation of my writing style and syntax.

Not only THAT, but I have been in the “Open Club” for ten years or more before I was invited to the “Closed Club”, a fact that jealousy consumes you like a stage 4 cancer.

You and your ilk have, by whatever whack-a-mole clone names you adopt are involuntary dumped, regularly. What’s it been … six times now?

I live rent free in your brain, and apparently consume a great deal of space,  and as icky as it is for me, it’s kinda fun watching you plead to have me leave the “Open Club”, over and over as I wade through the depths of your soul with my bare paws, not even getting the tops of them wet.

A point you have obviously missed, BTK, is that two-dimensional cartoon dogs, especially ones as cute and lovable as Ah am, do eat and drink, but neither pee, nor poop.

Ever.

A3C0C1D1-10F9-49C2-A9C0-644BFB6FECE8.jpeg

On 3/30/2024 at 2:10 PM, George88 said:

MAGA supporters on the far right are expressing outrage over President Biden acknowledging the transgender community with a day of visibility. But why should Jehovah's Witnesses concern themselves with worldly politics at all?

Because it proves it is not possible to dress up a pig.

As any Witness knows, Easter is an example of slapping a Christian label on a pre-existing sordid holiday, in this the celebration of the goddess Ashtarte, always coinciding with the rebirth of the earth every springtime, once again the explosion of life, and so carried out with orgies and fertility rites. Hence, the bunnies and eggs which clearly have nothing to do with Jesus. Then along come the church fathers much later, hoping to hijack and redirect an already-wildly popular holiday by pasting a Christian label on it

Witnesses seem to never tire of revealing the unsavory roots of holidays such a Christmas, Halloween, and Easter. My response is to say, ‘Give it a rest already. Nobody cares. If people haven’t given them up by now, they’re not going to.’ But, in this case, those Witnesses are right on the money and I am wrong. Transgender Visibility Day (as though they were invisible before) is no more than the holiday reverting closer to its origin. We all know that when small children are queried at school or the pediatricians office as to whether they are really a boy or a girl (as happened with a young mother in our congregation)—perhaps they were ‘assigned’ the wrong sex—something is seriously out of whack.

3 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Witnesses seem to never tire of revealing the unsavory roots of holidays such a Christmas, Halloween, and Easter. My response is to say, ‘Give it a rest already. Nobody cares. If people haven’t given them up by now, they’re not going to.’ But, in this case, those Witnesses are right on the money and I am wrong. Transgender Visibility Day (as though they were invisible before) is no more than the holiday reverting closer to its origin. We all know that when small children are queried at school or the pediatricians office as to whether they are really a boy or a girl (as happened with a young mother in our congregation)—perhaps they were ‘assigned’ the wrong sex—something is seriously out of whack.

First, we would have to acknowledge that some witnesses may be too naive to know who the puppeteer is, pulling the strings on global governments. Can true witnesses really be that gullible?

This ideology raises a significant question: was homosexuality prevalent during the time of Jesus, under the influence of the Greeks and Romans? Furthermore, did Jesus use political satire to address this issue, making it a recurring point for governments within the newly formed religion of "Christianity"? Alternatively, does scripture serve as a warning for true Christians to be cautious in their lives, with how God considers such behavior unacceptable for those who are truly devoted to Him?

In my view, it appears that the wrong question is being asked and overlooked by a 'trained" witness here and the intention or focus is being incorrectly projected for the true brotherhood. However, I don't see where the devil's driven perspective should be a surprise for a conscious person.

Should a true witness truly feel obligated to appreciate the satirical nature of the opinions of former members, even though they comprehend the entities behind the worldwide political influences? It is argued that remaining vigilant and abstaining from political agendas is most effectively achieved by diligently observing scripture.

That's the type of ideology that should prevail in your closed club. How can a true Christian lead a quiet life? Where do Christians get that advice from?