The World News Media

A Proclamation on Transgender Day of Visibility, 2024

George88

Since 2009, the Transgender Day of Visibility has been observed on March 31. This year, coincidentally, it happened to fall on Easter Sunday. Some individuals claimed that President Biden intentionally chose this date to replace a long-established religious holiday with Transgender Visibility Day. However, this assertion is completely unfounded, and it is nothing more than a false accusation pushed by right-wing media outlets seeking to spread misinformation about the President.
The government designated March 31st as a day to specifically acknowledge and recognize gay rights. It was not their intention to belittle any other man-made holiday that does not align with true Christianity. Nevertheless, both holidays would be deemed inappropriate for a devout Christian.

It should not have mattered to JWs at all. Not in the slightest. 

It's puzzling that Bruce Jenner, now known as Caitlyn Jenner, as an openly gay individual, was dismayed by Easter Sunday being celebrated as a gay day, despite being gay himself, and strongly opposed it as a Christian. This reveals the conflicting beliefs of some self-proclaimed Christians, showcasing a double standard that contradicts the core values of Christ.

• Views 2.6k
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JWI was on the verge of doing so but couldn’t find your card in the card catalogue—none of which would have happened had he heeded my urging to modernize.

A Proclamation on Transgender Day of Visibility, 2024 https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2024/03/29/a-proclamation-on-transgender-day-of-visibility-2024/ MAGA support

Even though witnesses may feel helpless about matters beyond their control and lack the ability to counteract Satan's influence, delving into political motivations does not serve the true spirit of br

Posted Images

On 4/20/2024 at 2:16 AM, George88 said:

Since 2009, the Transgender Day of Visibility has been observed on March 31. This year, coincidentally, it happened to fall on Easter Sunday. Some individuals claimed that President Biden intentionally chose this date to replace a long-established religious holiday with Transgender Visibility Day. However, this assertion is completely unfounded, and it is nothing more than a false accusation pushed by right-wing media outlets seeking to spread misinformation about the President.

…says the guy who will take anyone’s head off if he detects an interest in politics, thus revealing it is not so much an interest in politics he abhors but an interest in politics that is not his.

Okay, got it. Transgender Visibility  Day already existed, even though no one had ever heard of it. But it is sort of like the country in mourning over September 11th, (9/11) or December 7th (Pearl Harbor) and some twerp says, ‘Don’t forget, it’s also National Tic Tac Toe Day! We made it that just a few years ago.”

On 4/4/2024 at 3:27 AM, Pudgy said:

You really should refrain from political subject discussions, Georgie.

It merely emphasizes your distorted agenda driven view of the Universe in every aspect of thought.

…. and that you are wrong.

What you have shown is that YOU have a highly visible political perspective, while trying to claim you don’t.

… and that you are wrong.

Therefore, I hereby declare April 4, 2024,  “George88 Vicar of Warwick Closet Democrat Visibility Day”  !

I may be wrong, but I think April 4 is also “National Donut Day”…..

ChatGBT:

”There might be some lesser-known or more niche observances for April 4, but there isn't a widely recognized national or international designation for that specific date. If there's a particular type of observance you're interested in, let me know, and I can try to find something related to April 4!”

BOY! do I have a suggestion!

26 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

…says the guy who will take anyone’s head off if he detects an interest in politics, thus revealing it is not so much an interest in politics he abhors but an interest in politics that is not his.

Did I initiate this political conversation, or was it your friend Pudgy? I merely corrected a falsehood. Are you implying that falsehoods should go unchallenged, as you seem to suggest?

Why do you find it necessary to argue about it now? Are you upset about me exposing James for who he is?

26 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Okay, got it. Transgender Visibility  Day already existed, even though no one had ever heard of it. But it is sort of like the country in mourning over September 11th, (9/11) or December 7th (Pearl Harbor) and some twerp says, ‘Don’t forget, it’s also National Tic Tac Toe Day! We made it that just a few years ago.”

Why should real witnesses care about any of those events? Why should any witness defend a disfellowshipped person?

Just to clarify, Pudgy was the one who got outraged at the political event, not me. If you have any concerns, please direct them towards him and refrain from provoking a conflict with me.

4 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

“Bad dog, bad! No biscuit!”

I'm not intimidated by you or JWI just because you both happen to be librarians. If you're angry enough to ban me, just like you have done to countless others who speak the truth and disrupt your research with apostates, then go ahead. You're just one clique away.

You should really be directing that sentiment towards Pudgy and making sure to keep him on a leash.

Why do you think I stick around James? You're my entertainment. But at least I'm truthful. By the way, thanks for saying "WE" now I know to include you in the list of librarians as well as "Witness" the Pearl Doxsey lover.