The World News Media

A Proclamation on Transgender Day of Visibility, 2024

George88

A recap on the topic of those who were outraged by Biden mentioning Transgender Day of Visibility in and around Easter Sunday, a traditional Christian holiday. The driven agenda centered on how politically inappropriate it was, despite the fact that Witnesses should have no voice in political matters since they don't vote or at least by true Christian ethics should not have the capacity to vote in such matters.

Why was a disreputable media outlet like FOX NEWS chosen to make this point when it was broadcast on many other outlets? The concern arises from the conservative values that people believe they have, despite their behavior lacking Christian ethics, as most of Christianity does.

Now that the dust has settled, the unfortunate aspect of that argument was its erroneous assumption. One compelling reason why witnesses should refrain from involvement in politics is their lack of understanding regarding the underlying political dynamics. 

That declaration is just one example of the misrepresentations made by those seeking to deceive the public.

Biden, while providing a slightly different description of the event, was referring to an occasion that originated in 2009 under the name "International Transgender Day of Visibility." This event was initially initiated by President BARACK OBAMA, not Biden. Biden proclaimed March 31, 2021, as"Transgender Day of Visibility" Therefore, it was not meant as a formal declaration but rather a recognition of the progress made by the movement.

Where was the outrage in 2021 that is so visible now in 2024, an election year? The stark contrast says more about the hypocrisy of the conservative Republican Party than the actual issue at hand. Why wasn't this brought up in 2021 to elicit the same level of response as we see now?

Did he choose a controversial time for Christians, being one himself (Catholic)? Perhaps, but then witnesses can remind themselves that the majority of Christianity is a false religion with no underlying surprises.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Transgender_Day_of_Visibility

• Views 2k
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JWI was on the verge of doing so but couldn’t find your card in the card catalogue—none of which would have happened had he heeded my urging to modernize.

A Proclamation on Transgender Day of Visibility, 2024 https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2024/03/29/a-proclamation-on-transgender-day-of-visibility-2024/ MAGA support

Even though witnesses may feel helpless about matters beyond their control and lack the ability to counteract Satan's influence, delving into political motivations does not serve the true spirit of br

Posted Images

…. reminds me of three negro elders at the congregation I attended were talking about politics after a meeting, and I walked up and mentioned to them some stupid thing Obama did, and one of the elders absolutely BLEW UP, that I would DARE speak despairingly of Barak Hussein Obama!! The instantaneous and intense defense truly surprised me.

I concluded he was a “closet democrat”, as     many JWs are, as I was disappointed to learn over time.

Very sad.  Very, very sad.

I had the Elders confront me en banc when they learned I was a registered Republican, and I replied that in Finland Jehovah’s Witnesses are allowed to vote without any congregational sanctions whatsoever, and I was merely going by the rules Jehovah’s Witnesses go by in Finland.

They were stunned and made no further inquiry, so I got up and left.

I suspect, and it is just a guess, Georgie that you too, are a negro “closet democrat”.

It’ a stereotype for sure, but you do fit the stereotype on so many, many points.

3F1F7116-38DD-4BAD-9C06-FA2A486BC4DF.jpeg

… and anticipating accusations of “racism”, I assure you I am not, as my three children are mixed race, by deliberate design.

…. and may I remind you that the Roman Centurion Army Officer Cornelius, sworn to the service of the Roman Empire, was described as a man of exceptional faith in Jesus, and as a man specifically approved by God.

1 hour ago, George88 said:

That declaration is just one example of the misrepresentations made by those seeking to deceive the public.

Biden, while providing a slightly different description of the event, was referring to an occasion that originated in 2009 under the name "International Transgender Day of Visibility." This event was initially initiated by President BARACK OBAMA, not Biden. Biden proclaimed March 31, 2021, as"Transgender Day of Visibility" Therefore, it was not meant as a formal declaration but rather a recognition of the progress made by the movement.

The below proclamation quoted verbatim PROVES everything you said above IS A BALD FACED LIE.

(The "Transgender Day of Visibility" (TDOV) was started by transgender activist Rachel Crandall in 2009. NOT BARACK OBAMA. It was created to celebrate the transgender community and raise awareness about transgender rights and issues.)

36C2E172-8327-43B7-B8C1-B909127C78DE.jpeg

You really should refrain from political subject discussions, Georgie.

It merely emphasizes your distorted agenda driven view of the Universe in every aspect of thought.

…. and that you are wrong.

What you have shown is that YOU have a highly visible political perspective, while trying to claim you don’t.

… and that you are wrong.

Therefore, I hereby declare April 4, 2024,  “George88 Vicar of Warwick Closet Democrat Visibility Day”  !

Most people outgrew that “I know you are, but what am I “ tactic in the fourth grade. 

I am old enough to remember when Democrats were people with different philosophies and different outlooks, but were sane. Robert A. Heinlein, Master of Science Fiction I highly respected, was a Democrat … but I have noticed in the last 40 years or so all the Democrats on TV or media reports think EXACTLY LIKE YOU, Georgie and your clone sock puppets like BTK and Alphonse da downvoter, et al.

The standard playbook among the Dims and you is projecting your agendas onto others to see if the bat crap crazy will stick to them as well.

You think you are fooling people, but your silly “blame game” fools no one other than your minions …. and yourself.

Very seldom do I even downvote your presumptuous fallacies because they are so painfully obviously not based on anything that is real.

I have taken your fantasies and directly discredited them with hard facts, one by one by one.

No deflection whatsoever. None. Zero.

Direct frontal attack with comprehensive real world proofs.

Reread the last two pages out loud and you will hear yourself reciting EXACTLY THAT.

You NEVER refute my proofs, because they ARE real proofs, even when challenged to do so.

You always choke, project, deflect, mislead, and lie.

You are like President Bill Clinton. EVERYBODY on all sides knew he was a liar, but were truly astonished how good he was at it.

Refute the facts and prove me wrong.

Proof.

Not projection.

i suspect about half of the convicted “apostates” are really “double agents”, serving Jehovah’s best interests while wearing the scarlet letter “A”, to precipitate important reform that is sorely needed.

THE classic example is the 2016-2017 apostate generated Watchtower Parody on beards, in which EVERYTHING STATED was 100% true, and diametrically opposed to the teachings and practices of the Society and the Governing Body, and the practices of the global congregations’ body of elders, with VERY few exceptions.

In March of 2024, the Governing Body caved in and recognised officially as true all the apostate points in that 2016-2017 apostate Watchtower parody.

When your agenda is control, bad things happen, and there is tyranny.

When your agenda is TRUTH, good things happen, and there is Liberty!

4A60AB61-8FB3-48C3-9F36-87D13C37984A.jpeg

083C0D23-4A0F-4CD6-828E-0FEB1A72B840.jpeg

E04AF5DC-EF9D-43C2-A7E1-F9F73747DC7A.jpeg

B5A9C7EA-EAE9-4694-BEBF-A027F4A7A15F.jpeg

… and donchew forget now … the GB now allows Sisters to come to meetings and go out in field service in slacks or Mumus. 

Or slacks AND Mumus, if poundage appropriate.

Did I ever mention I once dated a Sister that made Mumus out of parachutes? She was an Opera singer, and had a UN diplomatic passport. She was on “speed”, couldn’t blink, and typed 600 words a minute with 100% errors. Occasionally she would get lipstick in her eyebrows.

From an individual who seems unapologetically self-absorbed, I must inform you that your perspective carries little significance. Therefore, feel free to express yourself vehemently and indulge in immature behavior.

Keep in mind that God is aware of your intricate malicious intentions. Remember, the consequences are a result of your own actions, leaving no one else to hold accountable but you.

You are just wrapped too tight, Georgie. 

I just like to deflate your pompous nebulosity and agenda driven view of life, the Universe, and Everything.

You think you are the boss and everyone else but you is stupid, as you constantly argue false premises and distorted reality.

897CB2C8-71E2-4920-9F3A-13337D22D00F.jpeg

566C20B6-8BC0-4A8C-829C-83B2E2AB9249.jpeg