The World News Media

Bible Speaks

Psalms   ???⚔️???

46 "God is our refuge and strength, A help that is readily found in times of distress. 

"That is why we will not fear, though the earth undergoes change, Though the mountains topple into the depths of the sea,  

Though its waters roar and foam over, Though the mountains rock on account of its turbulence. (Selah

There is a river the streams of which make the city of God rejoice,The holy grand tabernacle of the Most High.

"God is in the city; it cannot be overthrown. God will come to its aid at the break of dawn.

"The nations were in an uproar, the kingdoms were overthrown; He raised his voice, and the earth melted.

"Jehovah of armies is with us; The God of Jacob is our secure refuge. (Selah)

"Come and witness the activities of Jehovah, How he has done astonishing things on the earth.

"He is bringing an end to wars throughout the earth. He breaks the bow and shatters the spear;He burns the military wagons with fire."

10 “Give in and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations; I will be exalted in the earth.”

11 "Jehovah of armies is with us; The God of Jacob is a secure refuge for us."(Psalms 46:1-11). (Selah)

IMG_3505.JPG

• Views 602
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Psalms   ???⚔️??? 46 "God is our refuge and strength, A help that is readily found in times of distress.  2 "That is why we will not fear, though the earth undergoes change, Though the mount

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.