The World News Media

Beautiful Jaguar Created by Jehovah God! Amazing Creatures! I’d love to pet one, one day to know I’m safe! His Promise! ​​​​​​​

Bible Speaks

Beautiful Jaguar Created by Jehovah God! Amazing Creatures! I’d love to pet one, one day to know IÂ’m safe! His Promise! 

????? 

This year's focus is on big cats so I thought I'd share a clip of this big male jaguar taking a drink at sunset. During the dry season in Brazil's Pantanal, the jaguars stick close to the rivers. Not only do these rivers provide drinking water, they also concentrate the jaguar's primary prey- capybara and caiman. As a result, the best way to observe them is by boat. This gives an added benefit for filming as you can use the boat as a giant camera slider to create movement in the shot. Using a gyrostabilised rig and an electric motor, my boatman and I were able to smoothly (and almost silently) glide past giving the shot this rotation. Shot for a @natgeowild jaguar show. 

???????

Video by @bertiegregory. Happy #WorldWildlifeDay! 

Tap on Video Link mp4 _____ ???

8B7A7E82-C088-47EC-9B06-4BA91B1C3590.jpeg

7DE93C08-0AFD-4FEC-A805-95F066122BB1.MP4

• Views 254
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

Beautiful Jaguar Created by Jehovah God! Amazing Creatures! I’d love to pet one, one day to know IÂ’m safe! His Promise!  ?????  This year's focus is on big cats so I thought I'd share a c

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.