The World News Media

Ready to Go? The Preaching Work is Being Done!

Bible Speaks

Ready to Go? The Preaching Work is Being Done ? Love this Video! 

VIDEO 1/3

------------

In the preaching activity this morning! No rain no sun. Perfect! Would you like to come along?

You'll be safe here. LOL

No Snakes ? Just Alligators ?

Tap on Video Link mp4 ______ Your Safe! ?

CF41FA3C-2284-456E-A2CA-75004DEF2E28.jpeg

41D6F762-0E07-4200-B9E9-3F7BBC179AB0.MP4

• Views 209
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHAT ????   OUR  PREACHING WORK IS  DONE??    JEHOVAH DIDN'T SAY STOP,   NO,  NOT TRUE !! WE'RE STILL ALL ON THE WAY TO THE PEOPLE AROUND THE EARTH ❤️???❤️?  THANK YOU JEHOVAH❤️ But,  thank

Preaching in the Amazon Jungle  ????? .Preaching in the rural area the Amazon's jungle. The only means of transportation in the Amazon are small boats and ? canoes,..? So we go to the e

One Day We Will Have One Language! Until then Learn a New One? Adriano - The first Ticuna Witness. ---------- Do you understand? .... Neither can we... ...... I confessed that I had not unde

Posted Images

One Day We Will Have One Language! Until then Learn a New One?

Adriano - The first Ticuna Witness. ----------

Do you understand? .... Neither can we... ...... I confessed that I had not understood much of that talk either.... But.... We're learning Ticuna, an indigenous language (jw.org/tca). ????. The indigenous language field is truly white for harvesting. Without a doubt all of us can!! ??????. You can help. ??

Tap on Video Link mp4 _______ ???

7C5148F6-A5F2-48A6-97C3-12A2D3BB9BE6.jpeg

AB572AC0-B5D2-48D2-AB00-3C074E6BB3E8.mp4

16 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

WHAT ????   OUR  PREACHING WORK IS  DONE??    JEHOVAH DIDN'T SAY STOP,   NO,  NOT TRUE !!

WE'RE STILL ALL ON THE WAY TO THE PEOPLE AROUND THE EARTH ????  THANK YOU JEHOVAH

But,  thank you very much for the nice video's ??

Ready to Go? The Preaching Work is Being Done  Love this Video! 

Please note! The Title says the work is being done NOT IT IS DONE  

Perhaps it is your translation? The Good News is preached until Jehovah says it’s done Let us speak out LOUD till that time! 

Thank you, 
???

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.