The World News Media

The Truth Brings, “Not Peace, But a Sword” - ??⚖️⚔️⚖️??

Bible Speaks

The Truth Brings, “Not Peace, But a Sword”

??????????

“Do not think I came to bring peace to the earth; I came to bring, not peace, but a sword.”—MATT. 10:34.

??????????

"Quit mixing in company with anyone called a brother that is a fornicator or a greedy person or an idolater or a reviler or a drunkard or an extortioner."—1 Cor. 5:11." 

??????????

These critical last days are filled with conflict, and countless people have contentious attitudes. (2 Tim. 3:1-4) As Christians, we must wage a spiritual war against Satan and the false teachings that he promotes. (2 Cor. 10:4, 5) But the greatest threat to our peace may come from unbelieving relatives. Some might ridicule our beliefs, accuse us of dividing the family, or threaten to disown us unless we give up our faith. 

??????????

Even when our relatives oppose our efforts to worship Jehovah, we continue to love them, but we must remember that our love for God and Christ comes first. (Matt. 10:37) We must also realize that Satan will try to use our affection for our family to break our integrity. Let us consider some situations involving family opposition and see how we can successfully face the challenges that these bring.

??????????

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2017603?q=1+cor+5%3A11&p=par

IMG_6304.JPG

• Views 571
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Truth Brings, “Not Peace, But a Sword” ?????????? “Do not think I came to bring peace to the earth; I came to bring, not peace, but a sword.”—MATT. 10:34. ?????????? "Quit

. The Truth Brings, “Not Peace, But a Sword” This has ALWAYS been the case ... everywhere, all the time, amongst EVERYBODY, always. Nothing new. HOWEVER .... The "sword" come

@James Thomas Rook Jr. Yes, Thank you! Men will only learn Truth from Our Maker Jehovah God. Yet, those who speak Truth are hated for Truth hurts. Christ Jesus Our Lord spoke Truth and He lost Hi

Posted Images

4 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

The Truth Brings, “Not Peace, But a Sword”

This has ALWAYS been the case ... everywhere, all the time, amongst EVERYBODY, always.

Nothing new.

HOWEVER ....

The "sword" comes from the evil people that prefer lies to TRUTH, not the other way around.

11118263_10153190920795197_2505076749373285737_n.jpg

@James Thomas Rook Jr.

Yes, Thank you! Men will only learn Truth from Our Maker Jehovah God. Yet, those who speak Truth are hated for Truth hurts. Christ Jesus Our Lord spoke Truth and He lost His Life only to save ours forever. Even though many  do not like God's Word of Truth we speak out boldly just as Our Lord and Christ taught us. Freedom from the True God Jehovah is True Freedom. Man has no freedom but only bondage to other men or governments. Soon Christ Jesus Our Lord will bring True Freedom Worldwide under God's Government. I think we are all ready for that! 

Thank you for your support!

?????

51 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

There are Many different kinds of TRUTH.

The Bible does not speak at all what you must truly know to repair a jet turbine aircraft engine.

etc.,

etc.,

etc.

@James Thomas Rook Jr.

Glad Jehovah gave me the instructions I needed for survival! Let them all worry what bolt goes first!

if He created the Heavens and the Earth ? I'm safe! Many things they have learned by aerodynamics by the dragonflies and the eagles ? amazing God I guess we learn so much from Him!

Keep your instructions on the turbo aircraft, I hear the suns magnetic waves will force their field away from the Earth. Amazing power is coming! ????

I agree with the idea of your comment, Bible Speaks, but the science part reminds me of a talk I heard one Sunday at the KH, years ago, where the speaker was talking on "The Wonders of Creation", and it was clear he did not know the difference between a planet and a star.

Few talks I remember after many years ... but that one was so painful I have scars.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.