The World News Media

Who is the true light that can save the world? - Only one, Jesus Christ by His Ransom! ???

Bible Speaks

Who is the true light that can save the world? - Only one, Jesus Christ by His Ransom! - We have the Gift of Salvation - How are you showing that you are in the Light? -

???

Yes exercise Faith and Share with Others why he died for all Mankind. Where else would you go like a lighthouse? You stay with the light, for outside their is only darkness. Speak the Truth to one another and Learn about how you too can Live Forever on a Paradise Earth! ~ Ask for a Free Bible Study from Jehovah's Witnesses, they have learn how Bright that Light truly is ~~~

???

(John 1:9-12) 9 The true light that gives light to every sort of man was about to come into the world. 10 He was in the world, and the world came into existence through him, but the world did not know him. 11 He came to his own home, but his own people did not take him in. 12 However, as many as did receive him, to them he gave authority to become God’s children, because they were exercising faith in his name."

???

(John 3:16-21) 16 “For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent forth his Son into the world, not for him to judge the world, but for the world to be saved through him. 18 He that exercises faith in him is not to be judged. He that does not exercise faith has been judged already, because he has not exercised faith in the name of the only-begotten Son of God. 19 Now this is the basis for judgment, that the light has come into the world but men have loved the darkness rather than the light, for their works were wicked. 20 For he that practices vile things hates the light and does not come to the light, in order that his works may not be reproved. 21 But he that does what is true comes to the light, in order that his works may be made manifest as having been worked in harmony with God.”

???

(John 8:12) . . .Therefore Jesus Christ spoke again to them, saying: “I am the light of the world. He that follows me will by no means walk in darkness, but will possess the light of life.”

???

(John 12:35, 36) . . .Jesus Christ therefore said to them: “The light will be among YOU a little while longer. Walk while YOU have the light, so that darkness does not overpower YOU; and he that walks in the darkness does not know where he is going. 36 While YOU have the light, exercise faith in the light, in order to become sons of light.”. . .

???

(John 12:44-47) 44 However, Jesus Christ cried out and said: “He that puts faith in me puts faith, not in me [only], but in him [also] that sent me; 45 and he that beholds me beholds [also] him that sent me. 46 I have come as a light into the world, in order that everyone putting faith in me may not remain in the darkness. 47 But if anyone hears my sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I came, not to judge the world, but to save the world. . ."

???

(John 6:40) For this is the will of my Father, that everyone that beholds the Son and exercises faith in him should have everlasting life, and I will resurrect him at the last day.”

???

(John 17:3) This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ."
jw.org

IMG_7152.JPG

• Views 530
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who is the true light that can save the world? - Only one, Jesus Christ by His Ransom! - We have the Gift of Salvation - How are you showing that you are in the Light? - ??? Yes exercise Fai

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.