The World News Media

NEWS FROM RUSSIA - Testimony of a Russian Lieutenant Colonel.

Bible Speaks

NEWS FROM RUSSIA - Testimony of a Russian Lieutenant Colonel.

The Father of a sister I met served for many years as lieutenant Colonel at the fsb. In 2014, he returned home and advised his family to leave Russia, due to the situation with Jehovah's witnesses, how much it does not improve. "you have no idea what's waiting for you", he said. In 2015, I ran into an interview with an fsb employee, who told reporters about plans to eliminate several organizations for the 2018. World Cup all worked should be completed by the summer of 2017. A Of these organizations was Jehovah's testimony.

At that time, I would not have thought that in Russia would come to such an absurd, but the order was received, it must be fulfilled. This Autumn, Jehovah's witnesses will seek justice in the presidium of the supreme court. But something tells me that nothing can be achieved. Even the decision can be completely ignored. If in two years the federal security service announced almost openly the plans to liquidate the activities of Jehovah's witnesses, then no court of the world could do anything against this illegality.

Admin note

This is one more of so many testimonies that demonstrate the persecution programmed in Russia against Jehovah's witnesses. All trials and appeals were useless, because it was already decided to annihilate Jehovah's witnesses. And as the high military says, no court in the world can do anything to save the witnesses.

What plans does the Lord have for this situation?

Stay tuned.

IMG_7388.PNG

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NEWS FROM RUSSIA - Testimony of a Russian Lieutenant Colonel. The Father of a sister I met served for many years as lieutenant Colonel at the fsb. In 2014, he returned home and advised his family

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.