The World News Media

Many Women Worry They Are Not Beautiful Enough! ?❤️??❤️?

Bible Speaks

ESTHER  was an orphan. When Esther’s parents died, a kindly, much older cousin (Mordecai) took pity on the child treated her as his own daughter; he taught her about Jehovah. 

?❤️??❤️?

A loving loyal bond grew between these two who lived as Jewish exiles. Esther proved to be humble, obedient, courageous. The bible describes her as “pretty in form beautiful in appearance” (Esther 2:7). 

?❤️??❤️?

Even when she out of his sight of her cousin, she still showed the same wise obedient spirit! 

?❤️??❤️?

Many Woman Worry Today They Are Not Beautiful Enough!

?❤️??❤️?

Many women have beauty but not Jehovah! Some are not humbled if they are beautiful, they become haughty! Queen Esther had it all   and a Love ❤️ for Jehovah and His People. In the New World ? I know I will have more beauty as long as I Love ❤️ Jehovah he can see my honest heart. They say beauty is only skin deep! Yes, Godly wisdom and Love of Jehovah are forever! 

?❤️??❤️?

IMG_8749.JPG

• Views 592
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beauty comes from whatever is in the heart!!without that loving spirit beauty turns to UGLY!!!!

@James Thomas Rook Jr. In Paradise you will say to me, wow perfection it is! Just thought you'd smile? Sent you a video of a woman like me. Enjoy! ??‍♀️ Oh, also finding me a younger man 13 years

ESTHER  was an orphan. When Esther’s parents died, a kindly, much older cousin (Mordecai) took pity on the child treated her as his own daughter; he taught her about Jehovah.  ?❤️??❤️? A lov

Posted Images

There is that old proverb ... beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clear to the bone.

Usually because of the fact that if a Sister gives importance to such things, her thinking becomes more and more distorted, until it becomes a self-fufilling "prophesy".

Ever notice that over time, people and their dogs begin to look alike?

Same thing.

It is an empathetic response feedback loop.

You ARE what you THINK!

18 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

There is that old proverb ... beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clear to the bone.

Usually because of the fact that if a Sister gives importance to such things, her thinking becomes more and more distorted, until it becomes a self-fufilling "prophesy".

Ever notice that over time, people and their dogs begin to look alike?

Same thing.

It is an empathetic response feedback loop.

You ARE what you THINK!

@James Thomas Rook Jr.

In Paradise you will say to me, wow perfection it is! Just thought you'd smile? Sent you a video of a woman like me. Enjoy! ??‍♀️ Oh, also finding me a younger man 13 years younger makes me younger already!

Tap on Video Link mp4 ____Enjoy! 

IMG_8653.mp4

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.