The World News Media

"Jesus said to him: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6) – ???????

Bible Speaks

"Jesus said to him: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6) 

???????

Jesus Christ is “the way.” That is, he is the only one through whom it is possible for us to approach God. This is true in the matter of prayer, for only by praying through Jesus do we have the assurance that the Father will give us whatever we may request in harmony with His will. (John 15:16) 

???????

However, Jesus is “the way” also in a further sense. Sin has alienated mankind from God. (Isa. 59:2) Jesus gave “his soul a ransom in exchange for many.” (Matt. 20:28) As a result, the Bible explains: “The blood of Jesus . . . cleanses us from all sin.” (1 John 1:7) 

???????

The Son has thus opened up the way of reconciliation with God. (Rom. 5:8-10) It is by putting faith in Jesus and obeying him that we can have an approved relationship with God.—John 3:36

D64D0CA9-9219-4279-B241-5E56C99976D5.jpeg

• Views 643
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Jesus said to him: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)  ??????? Jesus Christ is “the way.” That is, he is the only one th

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.