Queen Esther

DAILY TEXT  14.2..jpg

260556_1983832601842308_1388828409615155543_n.jpg

3300.jpg

31.3..jpg

What Is the Resurrection-----.jpg

What Is the Resurrection ?

The Bible’s answer....

In the Bible, the word translated as “resurrection” comes from the Greek a·na?sta·sis, which means “raising up” or “standing up again.” A person who is resurrected is raised up from death and restored to life as the person he was before.—1 Corinthians 15:12, 13.

Although the word “resurrection” is not in the Hebrew Scriptures, often called the Old Testament, the teaching appears there. Through the prophet Hosea, for example, God promised: “From the power of the Grave I will redeem them; from death I will recover them.”—Hosea 13:14; Job 14:13-15; Isaiah 26:19; Daniel 12:2, 13.

http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/what-is-the-resurrection/

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you  Brother @Colin Browne....   I will read the WT article, must look in the internet for that.  I mean, weddingrings not so importend for everyone. I know couples, they have no rings

*HE  WAS  RAISING  UP*   ~~~~~~~ Tuesday - April 3, 2018  MEMORIAL BIBLE READING: (Daytime events: Nisan 16) John 20:2-18 (The chapters about Jesus' time just before his death ar

Yes,  the  long  link  is  better  for  me  -  thank you !  I  shared  it  to  my  FB  site  and read  it  tmw. -  my  Brother  @Colin Browne....  will  tell  you  soon !  Wi

Posted Images

On 3/31/2018 at 8:45 AM, Queen Esther said:

DAILY TEXT  14.2..jpg

260556_1983832601842308_1388828409615155543_n.jpg

3300.jpg

31.3..jpg

What Is the Resurrection-----.jpg

What Is the Resurrection ?

The Bible’s answer....

In the Bible, the word translated as “resurrection” comes from the Greek a·na?sta·sis, which means “raising up” or “standing up again.” A person who is resurrected is raised up from death and restored to life as the person he was before.—1 Corinthians 15:12, 13.

Although the word “resurrection” is not in the Hebrew Scriptures, often called the Old Testament, the teaching appears there. Through the prophet Hosea, for example, God promised: “From the power of the Grave I will redeem them; from death I will recover them.”—Hosea 13:14; Job 14:13-15; Isaiah 26:19; Daniel 12:2, 13.

http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/what-is-the-resurrection/

Sister Esther I copied those pictures for my collection - thanks.

Regarding the future resurrection, Unless these are informed that Jesus resurrected them, (John 6:40) we may have difficulty convincing those of other faiths. Some may claim that their God brought them back, and it won't be a picnic convincing them of the truth.

For instance, disciples of Ron L Hubbard's Scientology also believe they that once they have reached the state of 'clear', they will all come back after death. The Japanese and many African countries share belief in their ancestor afterlife.

My wife and I had many discussions with the latter, and were often successful when  reading to them the following scriptures:

Ex. 4:19 Moses was to return to Egypt because all who sought to kill him were dead.

Eccl. 9:4-6 Their hate and love die with them, which means; even if their parents promised to help them after their death, they cannot, because they are not able to hear or help them - Eccl. 3:19) 

Isa. 8:19 Talking to the dead offends Jehovah. He told the Israelites to talk to him.

Hello  Brother  @Colin Browne....

I've  big  problems  with  your  different  links  by  open :(

By  'Mustard grains.rtf'   -  I  could  read,  but  after,  the  site  not  would  go  away >>>>>>    All  my  open  window's  were  frozen...   I  had  to  go  off  -  or  the  keys,   Strg. - Alt  and  remove....   that  worked !

By  Electrum.docx,   more  bad....  my  'Avast  viruses - program'   had  blocked  it !  That's  not  so  nice.   I  don't  know  the  reason ?  Do  you  know  why ?  Thats  very  rare  by  my  laptop.  I'm  sorry  for  that....

Sorry to hear that sister. Anyhow, I've never had a virus during the past 30 years, and my Windows Defender gave me the all clear a few minutes ago. Before downloading any material, I use NORTON Safe site which is free to all users.

Few people these days use WORDPAD, which is probably the problem. One brother said that he could not read .DOCX which is why

I've uploaded the same file in .DOCX this time. Let me know when all is well.

Mustard grain.docx

Sister QE, I still don't know how to navigate at this website. You once offered to send a list of all the pages you work on, but I was too busy at the time. Can you please send them now so that I can save them to Internet explorer's favourites. Perhaps this will assist in visiting all and that I could become more active here.

Ok,  I  will  try  it  the  next  days...  Brother  @Colin Browne...  bec.  also  little  busy  these  days.  When  I  work  it,  I  will  send it  to  your  private  PN  messages,  okay?

Thanks  and  my  best  wishes  to  you....  far  away  in  South - Africa :)

ATTENTION! All who read the story of Nelson Mandela's first wife Evelyn please note:

Part of the the former document went missing during the upload.

This was likely due to it having been designed for presentation in pages.

It has now been uploaded in web format. It now also includes all references. 

Please read it again.

Evelyn Mandela Web layout.docx

On 4/4/2018 at 10:11 AM, Queen Esther said:

YES, I  know  that  from  TV  News....   But  I  will  look  later  your  link  about  that  all.  Thank  you  Brother  Colin :)      Bye  for  now  >>>>>>>>

Although we avoid involvement in worldly politics, we are allowed to read or listen to news broadcasts. In some cases, it strengthens our faith in JehovahÂ’s prophecies:

“And I saw three unclean inspired expressions that looked like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the wild beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and they perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty.”

(Psalm 2; 76:12; Isa. 24:21, 22; Revelation 16:13,14; 17:2;19:19)

The website below tells about ‘Necklacing’ which was the cruel method of torturing and killing people by placing  petrol-soaked motor car tyres around their necks and setting these alight.

https://www.timeslive.co.za/politics/2018-04-03-winnie-disobeyed-orders-from-anc-leadership-to-disband-football-club-mbeki/?platform=hootsuite

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.