The World News Media

What Is the Resurrection?

Queen Esther

On 4/9/2018 at 12:12 PM, Colin Browne said:

The attachment is undeniable proof that the cross has it's roots in paganism.

In fact everything in this world has some or other connection to paganism. For instance, the days of the week and the months of the year are both named after false gods.

Cross Viking.docx

Sorry, but Windows 7 on my second hard drive cannot download OpenOffice.

We can be sure that that current pagan months will change or return to the 10 month system. The week had seven days since creation, but the pagan names of the days will come to an end. (See attachment) The new names may just be numbers, (Matt. 28:1) or Jehovah may give them new names.

Weekday names Pagan.docx

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you  Brother @Colin Browne....   I will read the WT article, must look in the internet for that.  I mean, weddingrings not so importend for everyone. I know couples, they have no rings

*HE  WAS  RAISING  UP*   ~~~~~~~ Tuesday - April 3, 2018  MEMORIAL BIBLE READING: (Daytime events: Nisan 16) John 20:2-18 (The chapters about Jesus' time just before his death ar

Yes,  the  long  link  is  better  for  me  -  thank you !  I  shared  it  to  my  FB  site  and read  it  tmw. -  my  Brother  @Colin Browne....  will  tell  you  soon !  Wi

Posted Images

On 4/9/2018 at 12:12 PM, Colin Browne said:

The attachment is undeniable proof that the cross has it's roots in paganism.

In fact everything in this world has some or other connection to paganism. For instance, the days of the week and the months of the year are both named after false gods.

Cross Viking.docx

Sorry but my Windows 7 cannot download OpenOffice.

The week had seven days since the beginning, but the names of the days were numbers. (Matt. 28:1)

We can be sure that the current pagan names for the days will be done away with. (See attachment)

WeekdaynamesPagan.docx

Thank  you  Brother  @Colin Browne....  Yes  I'm  sure,  Jehovah  will  give  alot  new  things,  rules  and  names....  In  the  new  Script-rolls,  after  Armageddon,  we  will  see  the  new  things  for  us  all :)   We  can  be  little  nosy,  but  its  only  for  our  good  and  perfect  life,  step by step  we  will  reach  it :x:D

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.