The World News Media

Now, since before the feast of the Passover, JESUS taught us...

Queen Esther

29597576_1517134695052338_4469973395178536017_n.jpg

AN  IMPORTEND  AND  LOVING  EXERCISE  JESUS  TAUGHT  US :x

(John 13: 1-5)  Now, since before the feast of the Passover he knew that his time had come to leave this world to the Father, Jesus, having loved his own who were in the world, loved them until the end. 2 So, while the meal was in progress, as the Devil had already put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, son of Simon, who betrayed him, 3 [Jesus,] knowing that the Father had given in [his] hands all things, and that God had come and God was going, 4 he got up from dinner and put aside his outer garments. And, taking a towel, he girded himself. 5 After that he poured water into a basin and began to wash the disciples' feet and dry them with the towel with which he was girded.

(John 14: 1-3) "Do not let your heart be disturbed. Exercise faith in God, exercise faith in me too. 2 In my Father's house there are many dwellings. Otherwise, I would have told you, because I am going to prepare a place for you. 3 Also, if I go on my way and prepare a place for you, I come again and I will receive you at home to myself, so that where I am also you may be.

• Views 457
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

AN  IMPORTEND  AND  LOVING  EXERCISE  JESUS  TAUGHT  US (John 13: 1-5)  Now, since before the feast of the Passover he knew that his time had come to leave this world to the Father, Jesus,

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.