The World News Media

The truth about Isaiah 9:6 and whom it reveals…

BroRando

The Revealing of scripture, is that most can’t handle ‘the truth’.

“For a child has been born to us, A son has been given to us; And the rulership will rest on his shoulder. His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.” (Isaiah 9:6)

Notice the scripture doesn’t state ‘the child’ or ‘the son’ but a child has been born to us, A son has been given to us.  At the time this scripture was penned it was a prophecy that hid the identity of the one to be born. Since all angels are referred to as ‘sons’ or ‘gods’, Satan had no clue who this person would be, until he tempted him in the desert by evil questions.

In the Greek Septuagint (Wonderful Counselor) was rendered ‘Angel of Great Counsel‘. (Mighty God) was rendered ‘Strong One‘. (Eternal Father) read ‘Father of the New Age‘ and(Prince of Peace) was ‘Angel of Peace’.

In the beginning there were two morning stars(Job 38:7), both angels were created with one being begotten in the Beginning of Creation by the Creator Jehovah. The only begotten angel would have the Name that means Godlike or one who is like God?

In the Book of Daniel, Michael the Archangel would be called to help Gabriel in a fight with Satan, the Prince of Persia. Gabriel reports to Daniel how God’s Kingdom would be used to bring the earthly governments to nothing in (Daniel 2:44)

Gabriel later identified the Ruler of God’s Kingdom to Daniel by stating, “During that time Miʹcha·el will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of your people. And there will occur a time of distress such as has not occurred since there came to be a nation until that time. And during that time your people will escape, everyone who is found written down in the book.  And many of those asleep in the dust of the earth will wake up, some to everlasting life and others to reproach and to everlasting contempt.” (Daniel 12:1-2) Notice when the great prince stands, he stands in being exalted to Kingship, having angels and the authority over them. This standing would cause worldwide chaos.

Gabriel goes on to tell Daniel, “Go, Daniel, because the words are to be kept secret and sealed up until the time of the end.  Many will cleanse themselves and whiten themselves and will be refined. And the wicked ones will act wickedly, and none of the wicked will understand; but those having insight will understand.” (Daniel 12:9-10)

“And war broke out in heaven: Miʹcha·el and HIS angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled  but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them any longer in heaven. So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him.” (Rev 12:7-9)

Notice the following scripture about the authority of Christ? (Rev 12:10)  I heard a loud voice in heaven say: “Now have come to pass the salvation and the power and the Kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ, because the accuser of our brothers has been hurled down, who accuses them day and night before our God!”

Archangel comes from the root word arche’ which means Beginning Messenger or Chief Messenger and is identified as the Word of God in John 1:1…. “In the beginning was the Word”

Michael was given a Name. (Philippians 2:6) “Keep this mental attitude in you that was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, although he was existing in God’s form, gave no consideration to a seizure, namely, that he should be equal to God. 7 No, but he emptied himself and took a slave’s form and became human. 8 More than that, when he came as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to the point of death, yes, death on a torture stake”

(Philippians 2:8) For this very reason, God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name, 10 so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend—of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground—  and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.”

Michael inherited a Name. “So he has become better than the angels to the extent that he has inherited a name more excellent than theirs.” (Hebrews 1:4)

(Hebrews 1:9) “You loved righteousness, and you hated lawlessness. That is why God, your God, anointed you with the oil of exultation more than your companions.”

Jesus said to him: “Why do you call ME good? Nobody is good except one, God.” (Mark 10:18)

About the ninth hour, Jesus called out with a loud voice, saying: “Eʹli, Eʹli, laʹma sa·bach·thaʹni?” that is, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” (Matthew 27:46)

Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’” (John 20:17)

“I am the root and the offspring of David and the bright morning star.” (Rev 22:16)

Behold, I send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me; and the Lord whom ye seek will suddenly come to his temple, and the Angel of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he cometh, saith Jehovah of hosts. (Malachi 3:1)

Even Paul identifies this angel as the ‘I am’. “For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I serve,” egō eimi

“I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you on the way and to bring you into the place that I have prepared.  Pay attention to him, and obey his voice. Do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgressions, because my name is in him.” (Exodus 23:20-21) This angel not only leads but can pardon sins, if not he can destroy the sinners.

(1 Corinthians 10:4) And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.”

(1 Corinthians 10:9-10)) Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents. Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.”

“For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16)

“Ah! What have we to do with you, Jesus the Naz·a·reneʹ? Did you come to destroy us? I know exactly who you are, the Holy One of God.” (Luke 4:34)

Daniel 12:2 is about this scripture to those waking up in the dust. “the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a commanding call, with an archangel’s voice and with God’s trumpet, and those who are dead in union with Christ will rise first.” (1 Thessalonians 4:16)

If I were to show you all the scriptures about Jesus being an angel, I guess I could just give any old Bible and tell you to just read it…..

To request a free home Bible Study click here.

• Views 248
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Revealing of scripture, is that most can’t handle ‘the truth’. “For a child has been born to us, A son has been given to us; And the rulership will rest on his shoulder. His name will be c