The World News Media

Christ's Kings

Witness

When King David address the leaders of Jerusalem about his son, Solomon building a temple for the Lord, he offered up this prayer:

“Blessed are You, Lord God of Israel, our Father, forever and ever.
Yours, O Lord, is the greatness,
The power and the glory,
The victory and the majesty;
For all that is in heaven and in earth is Yours;
Yours is the kingdom, O Lord,
And You are exalted as head over all.
Both riches and honor come from You,
And You reign over all.
In Your hand is power and might;
In Your hand it is to make great
And to give strength to all. 1 Chron 29:10b,11,12

And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been GIVEN to me in heaven and on earth. Matt 28:18

“For the entire fullness of God’s nature dwells bodily in Christ, and you have been filled by him, who is the head over every ruler and authority. Col 2:9,10

"And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the CHURCH WHICH IS HIS BODY, the fullness of Him who fills all in all." Eph 1:22,23

Christ is “King of kings and Lord of Lords”, the one true Head of his kingly priesthood - the Body of Christ and the Temple of God. 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Rev 19:15,16 Revelation is a message to them, recorded by the apostle John. It is a message now unfurled for Christ’s remaining servants on earth, to understand its words, and to take them to heart. Rev 1:1-3    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Pet+2%3A5%2C9%3B+1+Cor+3%3A16%2C17%3B+Rev+19%3A15%2C16%3B+1%3A1-3++&version=NKJV

Jesus calls his servants, “kings of the earth”. Rev 1:4,5; 5:10; 21:24    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Rev+1%3A4%2C5%3B+5%3A10%3B+21%3A24++&version=NKJV

It should be quite clear that these kings in Revelation do not refer to kings and their kingdoms of the world, since the book of Revelation begins by addressing those servants under Christ, showing them what THEY will face before GodÂ’s Kingdom arrives. Yet, the Watchtower will define them when convenient, as the worldÂ’s political rulersÂ…

1. Next, God will turn his attention to the political rulers themselves—“the kings of the entire inhabited earth.” Along with wicked people in general, these will be destroyed in “the war of the great day of God the Almighty,” also called “Armageddon.”—Revelation 16:14, 16. Awake! 11/15 pp. 14,15

2. God’s Kingdom “will crush” all human rulerships, including the seventh world power. Why? All these will refuse to relinquish power and will face off against God in a final great war at a figurative place called Har–Magedon, or Armageddon. The Bible makes clear that this war involves “the kings of the entire inhabited earth.”—Revelation 16:13, 14, 16. Awake! 5/11 pp. 15-18

First off, notice what is missing in the scriptures Watchtower quotes. The missing scripture can help us understand what kings Jesus is really speaking about. In both quotes above, Watchtower has left out Rev 16:15.

Rev 16:13-16:
“And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the BEAST, and out of the mouth of the FALSE PROPHET 14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the KINGS OF THE EARTH AND OF THE WHOLE WORLD, to gather them to the battle of that 
great day of God Almighty.

15 “BEHOLD, I AM COMING AS A THIEF. BLESSED IS HE WHO WATCHES, AND KEEPS HIS GARMENTS, LEST HE WALK NAKED AND THEY SEE HIS SHAME.”

16 And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon."

Would Jesus be addressing all the political human rulers, telling them to keep their “garments” – their identities, as HIS kings? Rev 19:8  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Rev+19%3A8&version=NKJV

Notice the accounts in Revelation where Jesus speaks similarly to his “church”/congregations, the Body of Christ. Please see, Rev 3:1-6,11,14, 18-21   https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Rev+3%3A1-6%2C11%2C14%2C+18-21+&version=NKJV

You should be able to discern the commonality of the messages given to Christ’s servants, (Rev 1:11; 1 Cor 14:33) asking them not only to be on the watch, but to hold on (to their “garment”), and repent.    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Rev+1%3A11%3B+1+Cor+14%3A33&version=NKJV

The Greek word-for-word breakdown of Rev 16:14 merits looking at.
Scriptures4all translates :

THEY-ARE for spirits OF demons DOING SIGNS WHICH-IS-OUT-GOING (“is-going-out”)

ON THE KINGS of-the land (earth)

and of-the beING-HOMED WHOLE

TO-BE-TOGETHER-LEADING (“to be mobilizing”) them

INTO THE BATTLE OF-THE DAY that THE GREAT OF-THE GOD THE ALL-HOLDer (“Almighty”)

The Greek word for “being-homed”, “oikoumen?”, is another key to realizing whether the kings mentioned by the Watchtower are political rulers, or those chosen by God. 
The same phrase, “all the inhabited earth” is found is Matt 24:14, to whom the good news of the kingdom must be preached. (Matt 10:23) 
  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matt+10%3A23&version=NKJV

I will quote PEARL DOXSEY from her article, “THE GOOD NEWS”:

"All the inhabited earth"...
[literal Greek "being homed" (John14:23; Rom.8:9; Ps.27:4; 1Cor.3:16; 6:19; Ps.23:6; 26:8; Eph.2:19). Some translate as Matt.24:14 as "world" ("cosmos" in Greek) which is not the Greek word used there)]
The "inhabited home" refers to those who are unsealed, but are God's chosen people. Please read Jer.25:29,30. When God is referring to His whole People, He refers to them as His "filled home"/ translated, "all the inhabited earth". When He performs His will against this group, it is always His people...not Satan's entire "world" which are totally under Satan's control (1John5:19). When Jer.25:29,30 was fulfilled, it was fulfilled only with the Jews...not with the whole world.” 
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John14%3A23%3B+Rom.8%3A9%3B+Ps.27%3A4%3B+1Cor.3%3A16%3B+6%3A19%3B+Ps.23%3A6%3B+26%3A8%3B+Eph.2%3A19%3B+Matt+24%3A14%3B+Jer+25%3A29%3B1+John+5%3A19&version=NKJV

To be found written in the Book of Life, what do Christ’s kings who are told to hold on to their “garments” at the time of Armageddon, need to overcome?  As Revelation 16:13,14 says, it is demonic expressions uttered from the mouth of the false prophet, and the Beast where they are NOW “gathered” together. It is also Satan himself. Rev 13:1,4,6,7; 13:1,11;12:10,11 
The false prophet/ Beast from the earth, and the Beast from the Sea, work under the resource of deceit, Satan the devil. Please, ask yourself, JWs, why else would the Watchtower leave out Rev 16:15, if not to direct your attention AWAY from the true identities in Rev 16, and where the anointed “kings” reside? 
  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Rev+13%3A1%2C4%2C6%2C7%3B+13%3A1%2C11%3B12%3A10%2C11++&version=NKJV

Revelation’s unfolding message to Christ’s kings exposes the identity of the Wild Beast and False Prophet. In fact, Armageddon is a battle between these kings, who either represent Christ’s truth, coming under him as their Head; or, as is the case with Watchtower’s leaders, they rebel and have rejected HIS authority, to build and uphold their own false authority over the remnant of these priests/kings found in the Watchtower organization. Among the anointed priests who choose to listen to and confidently obey a false united headship instead of Christ, they will be found “naked” upon Christ’s return. Rev 3:17,18; Rom 8:35; 2 Cor 5:3   https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Rev+3%3A17%2C18%3B+Rom+8%3A35%3B+2+Cor+5%3A3&version=NKJV 

Watchtower 15/3/15 - “When we LOYALLY OBEY THE ELDERS and other brothers appointed by “the faithful and discreet slave,” we show that we want to help Christ’s brothers."

Should God’s chosen anointed “holy ones” of spiritual “Israel”, hand selected as ministers in the capacity of leaders, teachers, comforters, helpers; built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets with Christ as the chief cornerstone, obey anyone, other than their rightful Head, Jesus Christ? Rom 12:3-8; Rev 7:4; Eph 2:19-22; Rev 2:20  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Rom+12%3A3-8%3B+Rev+7%3A4%3B+Eph+2%3A19-22%3B+Rev+2%3A20&version=NKJV

There is another instance in scripture where the word “thief” relates to the day of the Lord:

“Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord WILL COME AS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT. 3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 4 But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.” 1 Thess 5:1-4 
(SEE “LABOR PAINS” – 4womaninthewilderness)

Jesus stressed to his servant priests to be on the WATCH in Revelation 16:15; 3:3; yet, under the Wild Beast/organization and False Prophet/governing body, his servants believe they are inhabiting a spiritual, peaceful, safe paradise. They no longer feel the need to watch, believing the “day of the Lord” arrived in 1914.

Watchtower 1988/10/5 pp. 10-15 – “This day began in 1914 when Jesus was installed as King of God’s Kingdom. And it will continue right through to the end of the Thousand Year Reign, when Christ will ‘hand over the kingdom to his God and Father.’ (1 Corinthians 15:24) Faithful Christians have looked forward to the Lord’s day for many centuries. Now, it is finally here!”

Hold on a minute. The day of the Lord, does not come until a rebellion occurs and the “man of lawlessness” is revealed. 2 Thess 2:1-4    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Thess+2%3A1-4&version=NKJV

“who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD, showing himself that he is God.” 2 Thess 2:4

What is the underlying motive of Satan, who inspires a false prophet/Beast of the Earth, and who appears to be faithful to Christ? Rev 13:11 It is to bring the power of the holy ones – God’s Temple priesthood…down to nothing… by utilizing the army/organization it directs. Matt 24:48-51; 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:19-22; Dan 12:7; Rev 12:1-4; Rev 13:12    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Rev+13%3A11%3B+Matt+24%3A48-51%3B+1+Pet+2%3A5%2C9%3B+1+Cor+3%3A16%2C17%3B+Eph+2%3A19-22%3B+Dan+12%3A7%3B+Rev+12%3A1-4%3B+Rev+13%3A12++&version=NKJV

This elimination of power did not happen in 1918 as the Watchtower has taught, since it correlates with the existence of the “man of lawlessness”/abomination of desolation found sitting in the Temple/holy priesthood of God. Dan 8:11-13; 12:11 Watchtower twists its identity by referring to the clergy class of Christendom throughout history; calling them “proud, ambitious clergymen” who have “crowned and dethroned kings and emperors”, “dictating to rulers of the world”. This theory has one gaping hole in it. The “man of lawlessness” affects ONLY the anointed kings/priests, who ARE the Temple of God. 2 Thess 2:3,4; Matt 24:15; Rev 11:1-3     https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Dan+8%3A11-13%3B+12%3A11%3B+2+Thess+2%3A3%2C4%3B+Matt+24%3A15%3B+Rev+11%3A1-3&version=NKJV

As a recap, Rev. 16:13-16 tells us that “the kings of the inhabited earth”/anointed ones are gathered together for the Great Day of God the Almighty by deceptive means and demonic expressions, carried out by the false prophet/governing body and the Wild Beast/organization.

When we back up to the Watchtower 3/15 quote above, it becomes absolutely clear how the elder body, a “proud, ambitious“ false priesthood, are able to “sit” and “dictate” to these potential rulers of the earth. Picture a school yard bully sitting on the chest of a meek, frail looking boy, eyeing the threatening fist positioned right in front of his face. What is in that fist that the elder body has tucked away? The power given by the false prophet to judge “fellow servants” as spiritually “dead” for their testimony of Jesus Christ. Rev 13:1,7,15;11:7;12:11 It is the Beast of Rev 16:13 at work. This collective system of authority manifested through the elder body is undoubtedly, the “man of lawlessness”.   https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Rev+13%3A1%2C7%2C15%3B11%3A7%3B12%3A11%3B+Rev+16%3A13+&version=NKJV

The book of 1 Kings considers the introduction of King Solomon’s reign. Among all of David’s sons, God chose Solomon as the next king to sit on the throne. 1 Chron 22:6-10   https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Chron+22%3A6-10+&version=NKJV

In steps Adonijah; the half-brother of Solomon, who is determined to usurp the throne.

“Then Adonijah the son of Haggith exalted himself, saying, “I WILL BE KING”; and he prepared for himself chariots and horsemen, and fifty men to run before him." 1 Kings 1:5

Nathan the prophet, quickly presented the situation to Bathsheba, who then approached the ailing David. Immediate action was taken to anoint Solomon as king, securing his place as ruler after David. Adonijah made one more deceptive move to usurp the throne, which led to his death. This struggle for headship regardless of God’s choice of King in Christ, is manifested in the governing body’s dominion over the anointed ones of God. They, and their entourage of priests, elders/cavalry are telling you JWs, “I WILL BE KING!” 1 Kings 1:11,12,15-18,32-35; 2:13-25     https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Kings+1%3A11%2C12%2C15-18%2C32-35%3B+2%3A13-25+&version=NKJV

The “house” or temple Solomon built for God was a partial fulfillment that later would be realized in Christ. 1 Chron 17:10b-14; Matt 12:42; John 2:19-21 But at the time, God put his name on the temple built by Solomon, blessing it with His Holy Spirit. 1 Kings 5:5;8:29 Has the governing body recognized God’s true Temple today as the anointed Body of Christ? No. Just as they have rejected Christ as their King and Head, they reject God’s Temple/priesthood by installing their own false priesthood, the elder body. 
Additionally, they have put a corrupted form of YHWH’S name on what they have built, by calling it “Jehovah’s organization”.    
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Chron+17%3A10-14%3B+Matt+12%3A42%3B+John+2%3A19-21%3B+1+Kings+5%3A5%3B8%3A29++&version=NKJV

For those faithful kings of Christ who have overcome the demonic expressions uttered from the mouth of Satan, his synagogue/organization, and false prophets/Beast from the Earth who are now ruling as HIS kings, Revelation says...

“Look! I will make those FROM THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN who say they are Jews yet are not, but are lying—look! I will make them come and bow before your feet and make them know that I have loved you. Because you kept the word about my endurance, I will also keep you from the hour of test, which is to come upon THE ENTIRE INHABITED EARTH (GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE) to put to the test those dwelling on the earth. I am coming quickly. Keep holding fast to what you have, so that no one may take your crown.” Rev 3:9-11 RNWT

“He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.” Rev 3:12

Do you understand, JWs, that Armageddon is HERE and that the battle between kings is raging NOW?  

A bit of trivia for all JWs who may be reading this. WatchtowerÂ’s new Headquarters in Warwick, NY has as its address,

1 KINGS DRIVE.

“Woe to you who desire the day of the Lord!
For what good is the day of the Lord to you?
It will be darkness, and not light.
It will be as though a man fled from a lion,
And a bear met him!
Or as though he went into the house,
Leaned his hand on the wall,
And a serpent bit him!
Is not the day of the Lord darkness, and not light?
Is it not very dark, with no brightness in it?” Amos 5:18-20

Pearl Doxsey –

“The Fourth Beast/Armageddon”

“Trample, How Does it Happen?”

“Two Beasts”

“The Two Horns”

“Why Jesus Came to Earth/Last World Power over the Chosen Ones/’Iron’ and ‘Clay’”

“Who are the Kings of the Earth?”

4womaninthewilderness

governing-body-jesus (2).jpg

Ezekiel-21 26.jpg

• Views 230
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days