The World News Media

Are the Elders (and Governing Body) Unrighteous? Or Wicked?

JOHN BUTLER

5 hours ago, Melinda Mills said:

Read over all the comments, but especially mine to Space Merchant, in which I said the wicked will not be there based on the scriptures from Jesus and others.

Unrighteous people are not categorised as wicked.   They do wrong things due to lack of knowledge or being brought up in a society which does not know God's laws.  Note the experiences in the various Yearbooks with people who were violent and became lamb-like on learning the truth.  For example, note the attitude of the thief beside Jesus on the torture stake: He had respect for Jesus and faith in Jesus coming Kingdom, and he knew Jesus did nothing wrong, whereas the other thief  mocked Jesus and was disrespectful although he was about to die. Jesus knew the difference, as he could read hearts. He said the thief that asked Jesus to remember him will  be in Paradise with him (the earthly realm of the paradise).

I don't think you are reading and meditating, I think you are too quick to ask someone else, and to ask questions that were already answered.

So where does that leave all those JW Elders that are guilty of Child Abuse, or guilty of hiding the Child Abuse within the Org ? 

Where doe it leave the Governing Body that deliberately makes the rules to hide the Pedophiles and refuses to cooperate with the law of the land, even though it does not conflict with God's laws ? 

Are they unrighteous or wicked ? 

• Views 230
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.