The World News Media

The Program and the 2 JW songs of the Funeral - Ceremony... ( Prince )

Queen Esther

• Views 5.5k
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This  Funeral - Ceremony  Program  I  saw  by  a  faithful  Brother.... I  looked  for  us  all,  the  2  wonderful  songs   ( tears  very  near...) ❤ ♫ ❤ ♫ ❤ ♫ •*¨`*•..¸♥☼♥¸.•*¨`*•.♫ ❤ ♫ ❤

Most of us only know Prince regarding his music. I first heard him in 1979 I think. But how wonderful it is to know that he loved Jehovah and became our brother. His death and belief sounded around th

Yes,  I  hope  we  can  see  us  all  in  the  New  World !  Agape.

Posted Images

Most of us only know Prince regarding his music. I first heard him in 1979 I think. But how wonderful it is to know that he loved Jehovah and became our brother. His death and belief sounded around the world and has made others stronger and more courageous in speaking boldly about Jehovah. May we all hope to see him in the New World. Please see me too. Agape.

Thank  you  so  much,  my  dear  Sister  Blanchie ❤   It  was  an  inside  need  to  make  this  last  page  about  Prince.  Now  he  is  deep  sleeping  and  we  all  should  come  to  an  end !   All  speculations  are  in  vain  and  not  nice.  It  was  the  same  by  Michael  Jackson...  Its  more  a  case  for  the  "yellow  press"  but  not  for  JW !

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.