The World News Media

A Judgment Message Regarding the Memorial

John 12.24to28

"Therefore, whoever eats the loaf or drinks the cup of the Lord unworthily will be guilty respecting the body and the blood of the Lord."

If you see a member of the governing body partaking this year while there is still a "disfellowshipping doctrine" in effect throughout the organization, then you will know that they are partaking unworthily and are guilty respecting the body and blood of the Lord.

"First let a man approve himself after scrutiny, and only then let him eat of the loaf and drink of the cup.  For the one who eats and drinks without discerning the body eats and drinks judgment against himself. That is why many among you are weak and sick, and quite a few are sleeping in death. But if we would discern what we ourselves are, we would not be judged. However, when we are judged, we are disciplined by Jehovah, so that we may not become condemned with the world."

God is Love, and those men taking the lead who claim to be anointed and yet trample on the precious blood of the Christ by saying his blood isn't good enough to show love to a specific "class" of people, (namely, whoever they label "disfellowshipped") those men on the governing body prove that they do not discern the body of Christ and are self-condemned.

"The one who says, “I have come to know him,” and yet does not observe his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in this person. But whoever does observe his word, in this person the love of God has truly been made perfect. By this we know that we are in union with him. The one who says he remains in union with him is himself under obligation to go on walking just as that one walked."

Jesus did not shun people. The governing body is leading the blind into a pit, because the governing body is blind. Anyone who partakes of the emblems while practicing or teaching the disfellowshipping doctrine is a lawless one and is self-condemned. 

Such men are spoken about in Jude as those who despise godly authority. God has authority to say who is clean and who is unclean. Jehovah God gave Jesus authority to judge lives. The men who take it upon themselves and presume to play gods by making judgments in opposition to what Jesus taught - those men are despising authority, the highest authority, and are self-condemned. Any of those men who do not repent of their brazen disrespect for the ransom will be destroyed on the day of judgment, as recorded in Jude:

"So, then, Jehovah knows how to rescue people of godly devotion out of trial, but to reserve unrighteous people to be destroyed on the day of judgment,  especially those who seek to defile the flesh of others and who despise authority. Daring and self-willed, they are not afraid to speak abusively of glorious ones, whereas angels, although they are greater in strength and power, do not bring against them an accusation in abusive terms, out of respect for Jehovah.  But these men, like unreasoning animals that act on instinct and are born to be caught and destroyed, speak abusively about things of which they are ignorant."

The governing body is ignorant about the Love of the Christ.

"They will suffer destruction brought on by their own destructive course, suffering harm as their reward for their own harmful course. They consider it pleasurable to indulge in luxurious living, even in the daytime. They are spots and blemishes who revel in their deceptive teachings while feasting together with you. Their eyes are full of adultery and are unable to desist from sin, and they entice unstable ones. They have a heart trained in greed. They are accursed children.  Abandoning the straight path, they have been led astray. They have followed the path of Baʹlaam the son of Beʹor, who loved the reward of wrongdoing, but was reproved for his own violation of what was right. A voiceless beast of burden speaking with a human voice hindered the prophet’s mad course."

The governing body serves for a profit, does not work secularly but lives on lakefront property with slaves to tend to their needs and millions to support their lifestyle. They train others to praise them and to obey them rather than God. They are guilty of spiritual adultery. They refuse to turn around.

"These are waterless springs and mists driven by a violent storm, and the blackest darkness has been reserved for them.  They make high-sounding statements that are empty. By appealing to the desires of the flesh and with acts of brazen conduct, they entice people who have just escaped from those who live in error.  While they are promising them freedom, they themselves are slaves of corruption; for if anyone is overcome by someone, he is his slave."

Rather than training Jehovah's Witnesses to be slaves of God, the governing body has taught the people to be slaves of the governing body, swallowing down false doctrines left and right.

"Certainly if after escaping from the defilements of the world by an accurate knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they get involved again with these very things and are overcome, their final state has become worse for them than the first.  It would have been better for them not to have accurately known the path of righteousness than after knowing it to turn away from the holy commandment they had received.  What the true proverb says has happened to them: “The dog has returned to its own vomit, and the sow that was bathed to rolling in the mire.”"

People come out of the world, become Jehovah's Witnesses, and then end up being Less Loving than before they came in the truth. In what way? They shun their own worldly family members as being "unclean" and they shun their spiritual family members who get labelled "unworthy of love" and are considered "disfellowshipped" according to the governing body.

The governing body have acted as antichrists, and they have led millions to follow them in this horrid reproach on the Christ. During the Memorial, millions will come together and claim to love Jesus and yet they shun their brothers. Jehovah is not impressed. Jehovah's name has been greatly reproached, but Jesus is coming to remedy the situation. The attack by the UN on false religion will start at Jehovah's organization, Jehovah's Witnesses. Jehovah will refine His organization for the sake of His Holy Name. He will remove the reproach from His Name, and cleanse His Name People. Praise Jehovah.

• Views 434
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Therefore, whoever eats the loaf or drinks the cup of the Lord unworthily will be guilty respecting the body and the blood of the Lord."   If you see a member of the governing body partakin

(@EsADmf ...Good morning, Allen. How are Zackary and your other aliases and Legion today? Hope you are enjoying your coffee this morning.)   Another reason for the bloodguilt of the governin

True.    By attempting to change God's laws on blood and love for fellow man, the governing body has attempted to change God's laws to suit their needs.   Thank you for bringing th

(@EsADmf ...Good morning, Allen. How are Zackary and your other aliases and Legion today? Hope you are enjoying your coffee this morning.)

Another reason for the bloodguilt of the governing body, besides the antichrist disfellowshipping doctrine, is their bloodguilt in encouraging acceptance of blood fractions. The governing body brags about their HLC and HIS departments, men who promote acceptance of blood fractions as if it wasn't an abomination to God.

Those men are trampling upon the precious blood of the Christ and leading others into sin. When those men partake at the Memorial or say prayers over the emblems at the Memorial or give the talk at the Memorial, Jehovah isn't listening to them. Jehovah is disgusted with their dungy sacrifices that heap reproach on Jehovah's name and involve others in spiritual adultery.

"Your boasting is not good. Do you not know that a little leaven ferments the whole batch of dough? Clear away the old leaven so that you may be a new batch, inasmuch as you are free from ferment. For, indeed, Christ our Passover lamb has been sacrificed.  So, then, let us keep the festival, not with old leaven, nor with leaven of badness and wickedness, but with unleavened bread of sincerity and truth. In my letter I wrote you to stop keeping company with sexually immoral people,  not meaning entirely with the sexually immoral people of this world or the greedy people or extortioners or idolaters. Otherwise, you would actually have to get out of the world.  But now I am writing you to stop keeping company with anyone called a brother who is sexually immoral or a greedy person or an idolater or a reviler or a drunkard or an extortioner, not even eating with such a man.  For what do I have to do with judging those outside? Do you not judge those inside,  while God judges those outside? “Remove the wicked person from among yourselves.""

It is not proper for men who lead others into sin to take the lead at the Memorial celebration.

Jehovah is sending Jesus to come set things straight. 

"Repent! The Kingdom of the Heavens is Drawing Near!"

Praise Jehovah.

“‘You must not hate your brother in your heart. You should by all means reprove your fellow man, so that you will not bear sin along with him."

The Bible shows that if we love our brother we will reprove him. To hold back from telling the truth when our brothers are sinning would be to show hate. Telling the truth about our brothers who continue to sin so that the flock may make amends is love.

Before he instituted the Lord's Evening Meal, Jesus washed the feet of the apostles. He said, "Therefore, if I, the Lord and Teacher, washed your feet, you also should wash the feet of one another.  For I set the pattern for you, that just as I did to you, you should also do."

Here is what the study notes in the NWT say about that verse:

"should: Or “are under obligation to.” The Greek verb used here is often used in a financial sense, basically meaning “to be indebted to someone; to owe something to someone.” (Mt 18:28, 30, 34; Lu 16:5, 7) Here and in other contexts, it is used in the broader sense of being obligated to or under obligation to do something. —1Jo 3:16;4:11; 3Jo 8.

"wash the feet of one another: The context of this statement shows that Jesus is here teaching his faithful followers to show humble concern not only for their brothers’ physical needs but also for their spiritual needs. He had just given his disciples a lesson in humility and service to one another when he, their Master, washed their feet. Then he said: “You men are clean, but not all of you,” indicating that he was not just talking about a literal washing of feet. (Joh 13:10) At Eph 5:25, 26, Jesus is spoken of as cleansing the Christian congregation with “the bath of water by means of the word” of truth. The disciples could imitate Jesus’ example by helping one another to keep clean from daily temptations and the entanglements with this world that might contaminate a Christian. —Ga 6:1; Heb 10:22; 12:13.

If we have love, we are under obligation to help our brothers understand when they are sinning against Jehovah.

“‘If any person should sin by mistake, then he must present a female goat in its first year for a sin offering.  And the priest will make atonement for the person who made a mistake by an unintentional sin before Jehovah, so as to make atonement for it, and it will be forgiven him.  As for the native-born among the Israelites and the foreigner who is residing in their midst, there should be one law for you in the matter of doing something unintentionally. 

“‘But the person who does something deliberately, whether he is native-born or a foreign resident, is blaspheming Jehovah and must be cut off from among his people.  Because he has despised Jehovah’s word and broken his commandment, that person should be cut off without fail. His own error is upon him.’”

Blasphemy is not when someone tells the truth about wrongdoing in the organization. Blasphemy is not when someone tells the truth about the sins of the governing body. Blasphemy is when someone is knowingly despising Jehovah's word and breaks Jehovah's commandment willingly and knowingly.

"For the holy spirit and we ourselves have favored adding no further burden to you except these necessary things: to keep abstaining from things sacrificed to idols, from blood, from what is strangled, and from sexual immorality. If you carefully keep yourselves from these things, you will prosper. Good health to you!”

"And one of them, versed in the Law, tested him by asking:  “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”  He said to him: “‘You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind.’  This is the greatest and first commandment.  The second, like it, is this: ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’  On these two commandments the whole Law hangs, and the Prophets.”"

Has the governing body obeyed the clear Word of God in these matters? Are they guilty of blaspheming the spirit? Or are they just ignorant to these basic Bible commands and are their consciences so seared they cannot feel the leading of the holy spirit anymore?

"Each one must carry his own load."

The governing body has not warned the flock. Jehovah is making clear how He views these things. Each one must decide whether or not he wants to obey God as ruler or men. The governing body are men. Jehovah is allowing them to be in authority at present, but they are misleading the flock when they disobey Jehovah's clear commands.

Jehovah will reveal how He sees things in time. Praise Jehovah.

It is not convenient to say "no blood fractions." But it is what is written. "Abstain from blood."

It is not convenient to say "show love to all." But it is what is written. "God is Love."

There are two really good quotes regarding this topic of spiritual cleanness in the video, "Jehovah's Witnesses-Faith in Action, Part 2: Let the Light Shine":

(at 35:52) Brother Stephen Lett says: "Sure, you could relax the standard and you could perhaps attract a lot more people. But Jehovah's never been primarily interested in numbers. But He's interested in quality of His worshippers. Only eight survived the Flood. It shows you Jehovah's thinking on, on numbers."

(at 36:09) Brother Anthony Morris says: "We will stick with the scriptures. We'll never water it down. A little leaven ferments the whole lump. This is clean. And when people come to the Kingdom Hall, we want them to feel confident that this is clean. Not just physically, but most importantly, spiritually clean."

https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/VODOrgHistory/pub-ivfa2_x_VIDEO

The way the disfellowshipping doctrine is applied in the organization at present is unclean. It's not following what is written in God's Word. It is taking a few scriptures out of context and out of harmony with the rest of the Bible and apostatizing from what is written in a way that permits the existence of a clergy class with power to remove any who dare to stand up for what Jehovah says rather than bowing to men.

The way the acceptance of blood fractions is taught as if it is a conscience matter is unclean. It's not following what is written in God's Word. It is taking a few scriptures out of context and out of harmony with the rest of the Bible and apostatizing from what is written in a way that makes it easier for the corporate part of the organization to deal with lawsuits and makes it easier for the corporate part of the organization to get worldly governmental support.

By attempting to change God's laws on blood and love for fellow man, the governing body has attempted to change God's laws to suit their needs. Jehovah is not pleased with their disregard for His Word. You will have to know that they have sinned seriously against Jehovah when He allows the United Nations (during the first part of the great tribulation) to take away all their perceived "privileges".

Jehovah will clean His Name People. Praise Jehovah.

"I take the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you today that I have put life and death before you, the blessing and the curse; and you must choose life so that you may live, you and your descendants,  by loving Jehovah your God, by listening to his voice, and by sticking to him, for he is your life and by him you will endure a long time in the land that Jehovah swore to give to your forefathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob."

I wish all my brothers and sisters would benefit from the blessing rather than embrace the curse. I love the brothers and sisters. Even my brothers on the governing body and my brothers and sisters at the Bethels and those brothers serving as elders in the congregations and all those in the congregations.

"My brothers, if anyone among you is led astray from the truth and another turns him back, know that whoever turns a sinner back from the error of his way will save him from death and will cover a multitude of sins."

The members of the 144,000 are to be one united body with the Christ. We are to be close, interwoven, as one "city". Knowing that my own fellow body members are unclean and in danger - how could I keep silent? How could anyone keep silent in such a situation? It would be unpardonable!

"O my anguish, my anguish! 

I feel great pain in my very heart. 

My heart pounds within me. 

I cannot keep silent, 

For I have heard the sound of the horn, 

The alarm signal of war.  

Disaster after disaster has been reported, 

For the whole land has been destroyed.  

Suddenly my own tents are destroyed, 

In a moment my tent cloths.  

How long will I keep seeing the signal, 

Keep hearing the sound of the horn?"

Jehovah himself says:  

“For my people are foolish; 

They take no note of me.  

They are stupid sons, with no understanding. 

They are clever enough when it comes to doing bad, 

But they do not know how to do good.”

Maybe someone will hear what Jehovah is saying by means of His Holy Spirit and His Holy Word. Maybe someone will turn around. I hope and pray so. Jehovah hopes so even more. The ransom is great. May Jehovah be praised for his undeserved kindness and mercy toward us all.💖

"For if we practice sin willfully after having received the accurate knowledge of the truth, there is no longer any sacrifice for sins left,  but there is a certain fearful expectation of judgment and a burning indignation that is going to consume those in opposition.  

"Anyone who has disregarded the Law of Moses dies without compassion on the testimony of two or three.  How much greater punishment do you think a person will deserve who has trampled on the Son of God and who has regarded as of ordinary value the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and who has outraged the spirit of undeserved kindness with contempt?  

"For we know the One who said: “Vengeance is mine; I will repay.” And again: “Jehovah will judge his people.”  

"It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God."

It is not possible to cancel God's judgments. Jehovah Causes To Become. His Word Always Comes True.

"And the angels who did not keep their original position but forsook their own proper dwelling place, he has reserved with eternal bonds in dense darkness for the judgment of the great day."

“Look! Jehovah came with his holy myriads to execute judgment against all, and to convict all the ungodly concerning all their ungodly deeds that they did in an ungodly way, and concerning all the shocking things that ungodly sinners spoke against him.”

"However, there also came to be false prophets among the people, as there will also be false teachers among you. These will quietly bring in destructive sects, and they will even disown the owner who bought them, bringing speedy destruction upon themselves. Furthermore, many will follow their brazen conduct, and because of them the way of the truth will be spoken of abusively.  Also, they will greedily exploit you with counterfeit words. But their judgment, decided long ago, is not moving slowly, and their destruction is not sleeping."

"Certainly God did not refrain from punishing the angels who sinned, but threw them into Tarʹta·rus, putting them in chains of dense darkness to be reserved for judgment."

"Beloved ones, do not be surprised about the fiery trials that you are experiencing, as though something strange were happening to you.  On the contrary, go on rejoicing over the extent to which you are sharers in the sufferings of the Christ, so that you may rejoice and be overjoyed also during the revelation of his glory.  If you are being reproached for the name of Christ, you are happy, because the spirit of glory, yes, the spirit of God, is resting upon you. However, let none of you suffer as a murderer or a thief or a wrongdoer or a busybody in other people’s matters.  But if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not feel ashamed, but let him keep on glorifying God while bearing this name.  For it is the appointed time for the judgment to start with the house of God."

Praise Jehovah.💖

In conclusion/summary:

"Therefore, whoever eats the loaf or drinks the cup of the Lord unworthily will be guilty respecting the body and the blood of the Lord."

The majority of those who attend the Memorial do not partake of the emblems. If you are a baptized member of the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses attending the Memorial and you support and practice disfellowshipping as it is currently taught by Watchtower publications, and if you adhere to and teach that it is acceptable to take blood fractions into your body, then no matter how many times you attend the Memorial or how many people you invite or no matter how many Bible studies you have, you are guilty as regards showing respect for the body and blood of the Lord.

"First let a man approve himself after scrutiny, and only then let him eat of the loaf and drink of the cup.  For the one who eats and drinks without discerning the body eats and drinks judgment against himself. That is why many among you are weak and sick, and quite a few are sleeping in death. But if we would discern what we ourselves are, we would not be judged. However, when we are judged, we are disciplined by Jehovah, so that we may not become condemned with the world."

God is Love, and those Jehovah's Witnesses who claim to represent God by means of proclaiming their title (namely by them saying "I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses") are under obligation to also show love to other humans made in God's image (which means being willing to talk to them at the very least) and to show respect for God's command regarding abstaining from blood.

Any Jehovah's Witness who thinks they are respecting the Christ by celebrating the Memorial and yet tramples on the precious blood of the Christ by saying his blood isn't good enough to show love to a specific "class" of people, (namely, whoever they label "disfellowshipped") those Jehovah's Witnesses prove that they do not discern Jehovah's will regarding the purpose of the ransom blood of the Christ and therefore those Jehovah's Witnesses are self-condemned.

"The one who says, “I have come to know him,” and yet does not observe his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in this person. But whoever does observe his word, in this person the love of God has truly been made perfect. By this we know that we are in union with him. The one who says he remains in union with him is himself under obligation to go on walking just as that one walked."

Jesus did not shun people. Anyone who passes the emblems while practicing or teaching the disfellowshipping doctrine is a lawless one and is not showing respect for Jesus' sacrifice.

Celebrating the Memorial is not some kind of "lucky charm". It's not a celebration that "saves" people, or something in the way the Catholic Church teaches the need to partake of the Eucharist. 

What good is it to pass some dry bread and wine if there is no love? What good is it to pass some dry bread and wine if there is no obedience? Does Jehovah need you to pass the bread and wine? He asks you to, but isn't love and obedience more important than the physical things?

"Certainly if after escaping from the defilements of the world by an accurate knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they get involved again with these very things and are overcome, their final state has become worse for them than the first.  It would have been better for them not to have accurately known the path of righteousness than after knowing it to turn away from the holy commandment they had received.  What the true proverb says has happened to them: “The dog has returned to its own vomit, and the sow that was bathed to rolling in the mire.”"

People come out of the world, become Jehovah's Witnesses, and then end up being Less Loving than before they came in the truth. In what way? They shun their own worldly family members as being "unclean" and they shun their spiritual family members who get labelled "unworthy of love" and are considered "disfellowshipped" according to a committee of imperfect men.

Jehovah's Witnesses who practice the current disfellowshipping doctrine have acted as antichrists. Jehovah's Witnesses who teach that blood fractions are acceptable also have acted as antichrists. Millions of Jehovah's Witnesses join the governing body in this horrid reproach on the Christ. During the Memorial, millions will come together and claim to love Jesus and yet they shun their brothers and brazenly disobey God's clear command to abstain from all blood. Jehovah is not impressed. Jehovah's name has been greatly reproached, but Jesus is coming to remedy the situation. The attack by the UN on false religion will start at Jehovah's organization, Jehovah's Witnesses. Jehovah will refine His organization for the sake of His Holy Name. He will remove the reproach from His Name, and cleanse His Name People. Praise Jehovah.

A request, please, for any who attend the Memorial while adhering to the disfellowshipping doctrine:

"As often as you celebrate it, you keep proclaiming the death of the Lord, until he arrives."

Jesus poured out his perfect blood.

He poured out his perfect blood for each one of us.

He gave his life for us before we were even alive. Before we knew him and loved him. While we were still enemies of him.

It's okay for us to love others before they love us. It's okay to love our enemies. Jesus paid for them.

"Keep proclaiming the death of the Lord, until he arrives."

When the bread and the wine are passed, please remember they represent the freedom we have to love. Jesus died so that we may have that freedom. It's good to invite people to the Memorial and all, and it feels nice to dress up, and it's lovely to have a nice flower arrangement and all, but what is the Real Way to proclaim the death of the Lord?

With Love. For all, even those "disfellowshipped" brothers. They're not disfellowshipped in Jesus' eyes. Jesus paid for them. He paid a high price for them. He hasn't judged them yet. Have you?

Do you believe Jesus died for all? What do you think the ransom is for anyway? It's so you don't have to judge them, those ones you disfellowship. It's so you can talk to them and help them. Don't ignore them at the Memorial. They are your brothers. If you ignore your disfellowshipped brothers at the Memorial (or anytime) then in what way can you say you have faith in the ransom blood? If you don't have faith in the power of Jesus' blood, then why are you attending the Memorial anyway? For looks? His blood is enough for them. For real. It's not just a fraction. It's a whole sacrifice. It doesn't cover just a fraction of the congregation or a fraction of the world or a fraction of our sins. It covers all humans. We don't have to judge who will live or die, Jesus will do that later. We just have to love.

Please, brothers, with the measure you are measuring out, you will have it measured out to you. You don't want Jesus to only cover a fraction of your sins, do you? Of course not. We want to be wholly covered. Please, his love is enough for us. Let it be enough for you.

"God is Love."

We must all seek to grow up into the Head. If we are truly clinging to him as the head of the congregation, then we must have the faith that his blood is enough for each member. Jesus did not cut any of them off. He said he isn't doing the judging until he gets here. Pick your associates wisely, yes, judge for yourself who is good association to pal around with, yes, but don't treat anyone living as if they are dead! 

"Clothe yourselves with love." Do not celebrate the Memorial lightly clad. It is not becoming in the Lord. Dress yourselves with the victorious robes of righteousness which includes faith and love and truth and kindness. He is the perfect cover. Remain in union with him.

You are in union with him if you have love. Widen out in your affections. It is not those disfellowshipped ones you are cutting off when you practice the manmade parts of the disfellowshipping doctrine. It is yourself. When you practice that kind of disfellowshipping you are cutting off yourself from God's holy spirit and removing your garments of love and faith.

Please, my brothers, it is time to wake up and see the power of the ransom blood of the Christ. It's not complicated. When you don't talk to those disfellowshipped ones at the Memorial, you are unkind and rude and disgustingly saying quite clearly that you don't have enough faith that the ransom is enough for them. The governing body doesn't have enough faith that the ransom is enough for them. Why would you want to follow them in such a horrible sin? It is for this reason the Son of God is coming to remove those lawless and hypocritical ones at headquarters from God's organization. If they refuse to repent, they will be removed.

The Memorial is a time to meditate on the ransom blood and recognize its redeeming power. It's not time to ignore anyone who comes to the Memorial. Why do you think Jesus died anyway? For Pharisees without faith only? Or also for the lepers and tax collectors and prostitutes? He died for us before we deserved it. It is called undeserved kindness. If we are in union with him, we will have undeserved kindness for others too.

His undeserved kindness is enough for us.

Jesus is coming to clarify things. You will see these things clearly in time, and many people will have to repent because of the horrid way they treated their "disfellowshipped" brothers. If you turn around now, you won't have to repent as much then. Please, consider these things when you pass the wine and bread at the Memorial this year. 

"For the love the Christ has compels us, because this is what we have concluded, that one man died for all; so, then, all had died.  And he died for all so that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for him who died for them and was raised up."

"Therefore, become imitators of God, as beloved children, and go on walking in love, just as the Christ also loved us..."

"God is Love."

"There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts fear out, because fear restrains us. Indeed, the one who is fearful has not been made perfect in love."

Please, dear ones: Why do you not talk to your so-called disfellowshipped brother? Is it not because of your fear of man? Your fear of the elders and what they will do to you? Your fear of the disapproval of others in the congregation? Your fear of the governing body? They are not Jehovah. "Pick up your torture stake and keep following me," said the Lord. Jehovah did not command you to ignore your so-called disfellowshipped brother. He commanded you to love him.

"If anyone says, “I love God,” and yet is hating his brother, he is a liar. For the one who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.  And we have this commandment from him, that whoever loves God must also love his brother."

It is a commandment for you to love your so-called disfellowshipped brother. When you ignore him at the Memorial, in what way will Jehovah look on your so-called sacrifice of praise?

"Whoever acknowledges that Jesus is God’s Son, God remains in union with such one and he in union with God.  And we have come to know and believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and the one who remains in love remains in union with God and God remains in union with him."

If your so-called disfellowshipped brother is there at the Memorial, he is acknowledging that Jesus is God's Son, and God is with him. When you cut him off from your affections, you are cutting off Jehovah too. 

"We have opened our mouth to speak to you, Corinthians, and we have opened wide our heart.  We are not restricted in our affections for you, but you are restricted in your own tender affections for us.  So in response—I speak as to my children—you too open your hearts wide."

Stop becoming yoked with unbelievers. By your following the governing body in their apostate teaching of the current disfellowshipping doctrine, in their lack of faith in the ransom, in their hypocritical traditions that disregard the ransom, you become yoked with unbelievers. They do not believe the ransom is enough. They are antichrist. Please, stop becoming yoked with such unbelievers. Jesus is coming to remove those lawless ones from the organization. They disregard the Kingly Law of Love, the Law of the Christ. Jehovah will sanctify His Holy Name. Jehovah's witnesses must have love for all the brothers, because the blood of the Christ is enough for us and for them. It was a whole offering, the Christ. "None of his bones broken." We must be whole in our love for his body, which is the congregation. Throw the fear outside, because fear restrains love. We must be perfect in love.

God is Love. Praise Jehovah.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.