The World News Media

Our ancestors mated with the mystery ‘Denisovan’ people – twice

TheWorldNewsOrg

• Views 491
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you consider the fossil record, which besides this specific instance, consists of thousands of TONS of hard evidence that only an agenda driven person would ignore ... and the emergence of "Homo Theocraticus" about 6,000 years ago by direct creation of Jehovah God, it becomes VERY clear who Cain "married" and had children with after he was judged by God for killing his brother, Able.

The Earth had been filled with pre-direct-creation human prototypes before Adam and Eve were created .... by various gene pool groups.

I do not have Polaroids ... but this theory solves ALL the problems with reconciling the Bible record, with literally TONS of hard evidence that cannot be ignored .... except by the determined ignorant.

7 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

If you consider the fossil record, which besides this specific instance, consists of thousands of TONS of hard evidence that only an agenda driven person would ignore ... and the emergence of "Homo Theocraticus" about 6,000 years ago by direct creation of Jehovah God, it becomes VERY clear who Cain "married" and had children with after he was judged by God for killing his brother, Able.

The Earth had been filled with pre-direct-creation human prototypes before Adam and Eve were created .... by various gene pool groups.

I do not have Polaroids ... but this theory solves ALL the problems with reconciling the Bible record, with literally TONS of hard evidence that cannot be ignored .... except by the determined ignorant.

Honestly, if we start reasoning that God created pre-Adam humans, wouldn't it make more sense to throw out the whole book as inspired by God? Because at that point we have strayed so far from the Bible's narrative.

9 hours ago, Noble Berean said:

Honestly, if we start reasoning that God created pre-Adam humans, wouldn't it make more sense to throw out the whole book as inspired by God? Because at that point we have strayed so far from the Bible's narrative.

The point is (sigh....) that while anthropologists called them "humans" (Homo Erectus, Homo Sapiens, etc. ...) If God only considered pre-Adamic humanoid animals  .. then they would be considered by God as "pre-humans" and not as humans .... the first humans having a capacity for true spirituality .... and the first humans to have the opportunity to live forever, and never die, STARTED with Adam and Eve.

We have apes and chimpanzees closely approximating humanoids ... and although they can learn about 300 words and sign language in complete sentences ... they are not humans, and my best guess have no theocratic potential.

It's like having a junk yard full of used cars that never had street legal registration documents ... yes... they are fully functional cars... but without documentation ... they are not allowed the privileges of fully documented and licensed cars.

You cannot with any semblance of intellectual integrity ignore thousands of TONS of hard evidence of prehistoric hominids ... so how does it all fit in?

I have given this years of thought, and this is what I came up with.

To say that a half million years (or whatever the number really is...) of humanoid fossils do not exist is as intellectually dishonest as saying with a straight face that Dinosaurs never existed.

With my concept of a created "Homo Theocraticus" (Adam and Eve), you can have your cake, and eat it too, without being intellectually dishonest!

It is only a theory, but it fits BOTH the other two.

There is a LOT more, but you get the basic idea.

• 4 years later...