The World News Media

The Bible Supports Oral Sex

Claudia Sanchez

Song 2:3, "Like an apple tree among the trees of the forest, so is my beloved among the young men. In his shade I took great delight and sat down, and his fruit was sweet to my taste." 
Song 4:16, "Awake, O north wind, and come, wind of the south; make my garden breathe out fragrance. Let its spices be wafted abroad. May my beloved come into his garden and eat its choice fruits!" 
Notice in Song 2:3 that it says, "...and his fruit was sweet to my taste." Obviously this involves very intimate experience. Tasting one another can have a wide variety of applications. It appears that this is a veiled way of alluding to oral sex. Furthermore, if we look at Song 7:8 we read, "I said, I will climb the palm tree. I will take hold of its fruit stalks. Oh, may your breasts be like clusters of the vine." Apparently, fondling of the breasts is meant here. If such enjoyment of the body is intended, and since tasting (which involves the mouth) is part of that expression, it would seem safe to say that oral sex is permissible. 

• 4 months later...

• Views 627
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Song 2:3, "Like an apple tree among the trees of the forest, so is my beloved among the young men. In his shade I took great delight and sat down, and his fruit was sweet to my taste."  Song 4:16, "Aw

GB bans some forms of sexual intimacy. But the GB does not think that some difficulties may arise in someone's life. What if a man or woman has some discomfort in sexual function. And the only thing left for them to satisfy each other is what WTJworg forbids?
By Moses Law man were been in position to divorce her, if she  not pleased him (whatever that means).

i just found this article. Perhaps somebody in Writing Department would/ should/ have to read it :))) ad inform GB Guardians of Doctrine about it.

http://utj.org/viewpoints/responsa/is-oral-sex-permitted/

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.