The World News Media

‘I Have Found The Ultimate Joy’: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Sadie Robertson Opens Up About Her Faith

TheWorldNewsOrg

A&E’s “Duck Dynasty” star Sadie Robertson shared a personal reflection on how she found happiness through her faith in a recent Instagram post.

“I am filled with ultimate joy,” Robertson wrote.

Robertson wrote that she recently read “Looking for Lovely” by Annie Downs, and the book “challenged” her “to seek the beauty God has created around me, and within me.”

“Now because of what God showed me through that book I don’t see myself as the world sees me. I don’t even see the world I used to see it,” she wrote.

“People ask how do I remain myself through the midst of fame,” she continued. “My answer now with the help of a dear friend talking to me about this last night is that I was not made to be worshiped, but to worship.”

“I worship the God who made this creation we live in, and all the beauty in it. We are created to love people. How beautiful is that? We are made to LOVE. With my platform I get to love so many people I wouldn’t [have] met before. That is something to smile about!”

“That is how I have found the ultimate joy,” she concluded.

The “Duck Dynasty” star frequently uses her social media accounts to share messages of faith.

Robertson’s newfound joy follows her high-profile split from longtime boyfriend Blake Coward last month.

Follow Kate Scanlon (@kgscanlon) on Twitter

Read more stories from TheBlaze

SiriusXM Temporarily Suspends Glenn Beck Over Brad Thor’s Comments About Trump: ‘This Is NOT What He Meant’

Glenn Beck Skewers Rubio For Supporting Trump: ‘You Have No Credibility With Me Any More’

‘The End of Moral Absolutes?’: As ‘Christian Morality Is Being Ushered Out,’ New Study Reveals Where Americans Stand on Ethics

Famed Physicist Stephen Hawking Weighs in on Trump: ‘He’s a Demagogue…’

Trump Goes After ABC Reporter in Middle of Press Conference on Veteran Donations: ‘You’re a Sleaze’

Source

• Views 276
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic