The World News Media

Obinim Is A Liar....I am A Born And Bred Jehovah's Witness - DCOP Kofi Boakye

Guest Nicole

Guest Nicole

DCOP Nathan Kofi Boakye has described as despicable and fictitious assertions by Bishop Daniel Obinim that he is an active member of his church. 

In an exclusive interview with Ghanaweb, the Ashanti Regional Police Commander disclosed that he is a born and bred Jehovah Witness thus has no plans of abandoning his faith to worship at the International God’s Way Church. 

“Bishop Obinim is peddling falsehood. I have never been to his church before, so he should stop deceiving people and mind his business,” DCOP Kofi Boakye warned. 

Bishop Obinim whose moral integrity has often been questioned by some Christians is reported to have said DCOP Kofi Boakye and DCOP David Nenyi Ampah-Bennin are ardent members of his church.

The security capos, according to Obinim, once called him on phone asking to be his spiritual sons.

“If Kofi Boakye and Ampah-Bennin who are future IGPs begged me to make them my spiritual sons and protect them from any evil, then who are you to insult me,” the man of God is reported to have said. 

DCOP Kofi Boakye explains that he has only met Bishop Obinim once, and that was when he personally invited some pastors and some opinion leaders to his office individually for a dialogue, when the police command formally opened the Kenyasi Police District.

“It was during these individual meetings I held with them that I first met Obinim, so for him to run his mouth and tell the world that I personally begged him to pray for me is a palpable untruth.

“I want to state categorically that I don’t have a spiritual father and I don’t need one, and I have never been to Obinim’s church before,” the respected security capo stressed. 

DCOP Kofi Boakye further revealed that during such meetings a fetish priest donated a vehicle to the police to help combat crime in the Kenyasi District. 

Against that backdrop, DCOP Kofi Boakye urged Ghanaians to treat with contempt any comments made by Bishop Obinim against his person.

Source: ghanaweb

Source: http://news.peacefmonline.com/pages/social/201603/272263.php

762740620_598142.jpg

• Views 1.2k
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Posted Images

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Contributors

• Topics

• How would that solution address light entering a black hole if quantum tunneling does not exist? Light is absorbed by the black hole. It’ BLACK. The same principle applies to zero distance. Now, the greater question is, how can light illuminate from inside a black hole where there is no illumination? Both principles result in a zero distance cancelation. The same concept applies to creation. How can science demonstrate the beginning of creation from nothing, including light? Then the light wave and or a particle cannot be introduced. According to the zero distance principle, for the Big Bang Theory to occur, there must have been some form of existence prior to the collision that generated the effect.
    • Quantum tunneling does exist Quantum tunneling diodes are available commercially. Absolutely NOTHING is known by anybody about the physics before the Big Bang. Black holes will eventually evaporate through Hawking Radiation, in very deep time. At least “the math” says they will. Stick around and see! In reality there is no such thing as “zero distance”. The Planck length is approximately \(1.616229(38) \times 10^{-35}\) meters. far beyond the reach of any current experimental technology, and is considered the smallest theoretical length in physics/reality.
    • How would that solution address light entering a black hole if quantum tunneling does not exist? The same principle applies to zero distance. Now, the greater question is, how can light illuminate from inside a black hole where there is no illumination? Both principles result in a zero distance cancelation. The same concept applies to creation. How can science demonstrate the beginning of creation from nothing, including light? Then the light wave and or a particle cannot be introduced. According to the zero distance principle, for the Big Bang Theory to occur, there must have been some form of existence prior to the collision that generated the effect.
    • Light cannot propagate across zero distance unless there is quantum tunneling.
    • Now, apply zero distance to it.
  • Members

• e.garcia

e.garcia 4

• Mic Drop

Mic Drop 95

• Pudgy

Pudgy 2,428

• Melinda Mills

Melinda Mills 1,183

• Ronf73

Ronf73 0

• Recent Status Updates

• Pamela Dunston  »  T.B. (Twyla)

Hi, TB
      I would like to get the weekly meeting and watchtower materials  and the 2024 convention 
      Attend the 2024 Convention—“Declare the Good News!”
      notebook, I just recently got a new computer, If don't mind my brother to add me on and allow me access to our study again.

Thank you, so much
      Sister Dunston
      · 0 replies
    • SpiritualSister 24  »  DARLENE2022

Hello, Darlene, I just love your name, I had a cousin named Darline, and had a classmate also named Darlene! It's a pleasure to know another Darlene! Especially a Spiritual Sister! There's some websites, Ministry Ideaz , JW Stuff.com, and Etsy that I use to order my yearly buttons for the Conventions! They always send me what I order, and their also Jehovah's Witnesses, that send us the merchandise we order!  You can check out these websites, and they might have what your looking for! I hope I have been helpful in assisting you, Darlene! Agape love, Shirley!😀
      · 1 reply
    • SpiritualSister 24

2024"Enter Into God's Rest" Circuit Assembly! 
      · 0 replies
    • Janice Lewis  »  T.B. (Twyla)

Hello Twyla, when will the weekly study material be available. I am a member.
      Janice Lewis     lewisjanice84@gmail.com
      Thank you
      · 1 reply
    • Chloe Newman  »  T.B. (Twyla)

Hi Twyla,

When will the meeting material for week com Monday 11th March 2024 be available?

You normally post it the week before, normally on a Thursday.

Please let me know if there is any problem.

Best Regards

Chloe

· 0 replies
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    sperezrejon

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.